TalkCSI: RolePlay

Christine started crying, which she regretted with all of the scratches all over her face. "He must have gotten bailed out of jail. He showed up about 30 minutes ago. He started yelling and then he threw a vase at my face and was coming at me with a broken piece of it and I got my gun, and, I killed him." She was crying even harder now.

He frowns. "Ok. I promise we'll prove this was only self defense. Stay strong." He grsbbed her hand, squeezed, and walked away to the crime scene. He walked over to the body. "Gunshot wound to the head. She's a great shot. Probably an instantaneous death. He didn't deserve such a painless death."

Christine still sat in the ambulance, by now she was crying. She had killed someone that she used to love, but now, it was like she didn't even know him anymore. She had shot him right in the head, but it wasn't on purpose, she was seeing two of everything, due to the hit to the face with the vase. What if they couldn't tell that it was in self defense?

He started looking for evidence. He picked up glass shards and found fingerprints on some, blood on others. He also picked up the gun. He needed a timeline and he realized these glass shards would be key. He bagged them and headed outside. "Christine. Stay strong. We'll make sure this turns out ok." He gave her a weak smile and headed back to the lab.

Christine was being kept at the hospital, until they got further notice, that she could go back to her house. The whole time she spent in the hospital, as evil as it sounds, she didn't have a single thought about him, she was thinking about how nice Chris was being. She only hoped that he could prove that she didn't do it on purpose.

Chris was in the DNA lab now, looking at his evidence. He smiled and locked all of his evidence up, then rushed to the hospital. "What room is she in?"

The receptionist looked up. "24."

"Thanks." He rushed to her room and looked at her smiling. "I've got news."

Christine looked up, pain visibly in her eyes. He didn't have to say anything, she could tell that he proved she didn't do it on purpose, it was in self defense. She stood up out of the bed and hugged him tightly, "Thank you so much!" Tears started falling down her cheeks. "Really, thank you, no body's ever done anything like this for me."

And then she looked into his eyes and kissed him.

His eyes shot open and he smiled and melted into the kiss, kissing her back. "It...It was no problem. You definitely deserved it. Wanna go get dinner or something? I feel a little like some steak and maybe wine?" He smiled at her wider than he thought possible. It was at this moment that he realized, 'I'm over Amber and Nicole' he thought to himself.

Christine smiled up to him, she wasn't as he was. "That sounds really good. But first, I'd like to go by the lab and get some clothes out of my locker, I don't think I can go back in my house right now." Chris nodded and they headed to the lab and then back to Chris' house where he cooked the two of them some steaks.

When he was done, he presented the steaks with 2 glasses of wine. "There you go." He smiled at her as he sat down across from her. "How are you feeling?" The smile quickly faded into a look stained with worry, his eyes telling most of the story.

Christine slightly smiled up to him and took a sip of her wine. "I'm fine, now. It's so glad to be around a guy who doesn't slap or push me." She took a small bite of her steak, "Thanks for this Chris. It realy means a lot to me." She was looking into his eyes when she said the last sentence.

"I'd never hurt you. Ever. I'd never lay a finger on another female. It just seems...evil and sadistic to me." He smiled at her. "You look really lovely in this light." He stopped as he was worried that he had said too much, too soon. He smiled nervously at her and took a sip of his wine, hoping this awkward moment would pass quickly.

Christine blushed a little hearing the comment and then she looked up into his eyes and gave him a big smile. "Thank you." She reached across the table and grabbed his hand. She let go of it after a couple seconds. "It means a lot that you're here with me Chris, really. And I'd like to know if, well, I would like for us to be a real couple. I don't think I can ever go back to my house."

"I'd love to. :) Me casa es su casa." He smiled at her and then pulled her close to him."I hope I'm not being too bold." He smiled and then kissed her, long and hard. When he pulled away, he had a gigantic smile plastered across his face. "That...was...magical." He hated to sound so corny, but it was how he really felt, so he used that expression to describe it.

Christine smiled up to him in return, and placed another kiss onto his lips, this one a lot more powerful than his. She liked the way it felt to kiss someone, usually with him, she wouldn't even say his name, he did all the kissing, she felt disgusted if she had to start one her self. She pulled away and whispered, "Wow!" She could really get comfortable with this feeling, the feeling of loving someone and getting love in return.

Back