TalkCSI: RolePlay

Nicole let the tears fall down her face. "Chris, Nick kissed me." She cried even harder. "He kissed me while you were talking to Sara and I slapped him. I'm sorry, I know you're probably mad at me."

Chris kept hold of her chin.

"Tell me something..."

He kissed her.

"Who tastes better? Me or him? Which kiss made you feel better? Mine or his?"

"Jeff, did you hear me," Alyssa asked, sitting down across from the greasyhaired man.

Alyssa sighed, looking to Sara, who shruged and sat next to her. Jeff looked up at Alyssa and his eyes lingered on her chest. She watched him closely, and her fingers flew to her necklace in her plunging neckline.

"Well Jeff, you're going to be put in jail for attempted murder, you should probably get your story straight now," Sara said. Her talking made Jeff's eyes move from Alyssa's chest to Sara's eyes. Her deep green eyes that stared at him like daggers. Jeff didn't answer, so Sara decided to keep naming the charges, "Along with breaking and entering, endangerment of law enforcement personnel, and let's not forget that you emptied an entire building." Sara paused to let his mind process that. She spoke again, "So, Jeff, feel like talking now?"

Nicole grabbed Chris' hand and smiled a big sincere smile. "I feel a lot better, he's just jealous that he's not you. He's jealous that I'm married to you and not him. He's jealous that I'm not having his baby. My world revolves around you and only you. I love you so much Chris."

Jeff's eyes lingered at Sara for a breif moment, his eyelashes blinking softy.

"Well, sure I feel like talkin'," he slurred, "Alyssa, you're coworker, is a no-good tramp. Slut, whore, bitch, tease, all of the above. She could never keep her hands of me, all while we new eachother," he said as Alyssa snorted.

"Watch your tounge, Jeffy," Alyssa growled.

"Pardon me, skeet," he sneered. Sara's eyes flew to Alyssa for a fleeting second, and she brushed the insults off with a wave of her hand and continued to fiddle with her necklace. "You wanna know what I was in your office for, bitch?" Alyssa shook her head 'no', trying reverse phycology(sp). He snorted and kicked back in his chair, getting comfrotable. "Too bad," he barked. "'Member that picture you took from my house?"

"Mm, the one of you and my brother, Brandon," Alyssa nodded, remembering.

"There was $4000 in the back of that thing."

Alyssa's face fell. "What?"

"I love you too."

He kisses her again and notices Nick is looking, so he makes the kiss deeper. He sees Nick turn away and smiles to himself.

Nicole looked to her left and noticed that Chris was falling asleep. She got really close to his ear and seductivly whispered, "You ever wanted to try out the Mile High Club?" She winked to him as she headed towards the restroom.

Nicole stood beside the restroom door and laughed to herself as she saw him pratically tripping over his own feet on his way towards her. She opened the door and pratically pushed him into the stall.

- - - - -

"Wow, that was amazing." She said buttoning her shirt back up. She smiled up at Chris and placed a powerful kiss onto his lips.

Sara stared at Jeff. She glanced at Alyssa, she was just as confused as Sara was. Sara looked back at Jeff, he had a satisfied smile on his face.

"What do you mean?" Sara asked. She stared at him as his eyes turned to her, he was still smiling that same cold smile. She wanted to lean forward and slap his grin off of his face. Sara glanced at the mirror, she wondered what was going through Krystal's mind, she also wondered what was going through Hannah's mind, maybe wasn't watching.

"Wow...Now I know why that is so highly rated. That was such a rush."

A flight attendant glared at him and when she walked away, he couldn't stifle a laugh.

"I don't think we're making many friends on here."

Krystal continued to watch the interrogation with Hannah in her arms. The baby seemed to sense the tension. She cooed and nestled herself in Krystal's arms, her head cradled into Krystal's shoulder. Krystal was glad the man couldnt see them through the window, she couldnt bear the thought of him wanting to harm Hannah or herself. She couldnt believe how calm both of her co workers were despite the suspects horrible attitude.

"I mean," Jeff sneared, "That there was $4000 cash in the back of the picure frame. It was there. I wanted it back."

"Well, you couldn't have called and asked instead of barging into my office and tearing the place apart?" Alyssa started hard at Jeff, "I mean, it's not even in my office, it's at home." Alyssa turned to the officer, and waved her hand, "Officer, arrest this man." The officer came from the corner and recited Jeff his rights.

"Now you'll never get the money," Alyssa laughed.

As Jeff was carried out of the room by the officer, Sara turned to Alyssa. She made sure that Jeff was gone before she spoke. There was something about the way Jeff looked that made Sara suspicious. She glanced at the door, then back at Alyssa. "I don't think you should have told him it was at your house," she said quietly. Sara didn't like the look on Jeff's face when he heard the words leave Alyssa's mouth, and she didn't trust him one bit.

Back