TalkCSI: RolePlay

Hibachi's jaw dropped.

"Wow. You look...stunning."

He smiled, not wanting to take his eyes off of her. He led her out and drove her to the restaurant. When they got there he held the door open for her and pulled her chair out for her to sit down, before sitting down himself.

"Wow...You look really beautiful in this lighting."

Wow...You look really beautiful in this lighting.

Nicole blushed just a bit, "Thanks," The waiter walked up.

"Hi, what will you guys be having?"

Nicole looked over the menu, "I'll have the 'Pad Phak Ruam Mitr.'"

The waiter looked over at Hibachi, who looked a little confused.

"I'll order for him, he'll have the 'Peek Gai Mao Daeng'. And I'll be having a tea." She looked over towards Hibachi who nodded, "Two teas."

As the waiter walked away, Hibachi gave her a look that clearly said What did you order me?

"Don't worry, it's only chicken wings!" She smiled towards him, and subconcisly licked her lips.

Their food arrived and they ate it, and what was left over, Nicole saved to go give to her dog.

They drove over to Nicole's house, where Hibachi saw first hand Nicole's That Seventies Show themed room (I really have one) :lol: with all of her Seventies stlyed furniture, clothing, That Seventies Show merchandise, and a bunch of other stuff. Then Hibachi met, Nicole's dog, Hyde. He was a English Bulldog, white with tan spots. He liked Hibachi, Wow, he's never liked any of my boyfriends before! Oh my, did I just say that? Nicole gathered some more clothing.

- - - - -

They headed back to Hibachi's. And had settled down to watch a movie that Nicole had been wanting to see, again! The Wedding Planner. They were almost done with the movie, when Nicole had droped the remote on the floor and her and Hibachi had reached down to pick it up, and they head butted. They looked into each other's eyes, their lips inched closer and closer to each other, and then they collided, and their first kiss had nothing on this. The kiss got a little to heavy and they managed to make it to the bedroom.

Got to keep it PG ;), my didn't we move fast on this one?

- - - - -

Nicole laid in the bed, liking the way it felt, and she heard Hibachi mumble something in his sleep, something that made her gasp, it sounded like he had said those three words, the three she had been wanting to hear for a long time now I love you! She liked the way it sounded, snuggled closer to him, and whispered "I love you too." Little did she know, he wasn't asleep.

((Yeah. We did. But I happen to love it. lol))

Hibachi smiled and opened his eyes.

"I'm glad you feel that way."

He bent down and brushed the hair out of her eyes and kissed her.

"I've never felt this way before. I mean, I've had serious girlfriends, but I've never felt this...happy and...content."

He smiled at her and leaned back, putting her head on his shoulder.

"I really do love you Nicole."

He hoped this wouldn't scare her away, but as she had also said it before, he had a small feeling that she wouldn't.

Nicole was taken back at first, but then she snuggled closer into him, "I've been having feelings for you for a long time now, I really love you too." Nicole returned the kiss.

Hibachi smiled and then closed his eyes to go to sleep, but he heard something downstairs and looked towards Nicole.

"Did you hear that too?"

"Yes." Nicole answered a little shaky. Both her and Hibachi got out of bed and put on as much clothing that they could find, both grabbing guns, Nicole got hers off of top of her kit and Hibachi got his out of his nightstand drawer, they quietly started to go downstairs, but Hibachi made sure Nicole stayed behind him.

Hibachi saw the fridge light on in the kitchen and slowly made his way there.

"Put your hands in the air. I'm a cop and I will not hesitate to shoot you if you do not identify yourself."

Who ever was in the house ran out the back door before they could get anything. Nicole and Hibachi made sure all of the doors and windows were securely locked, and they double checked his alarm before they headed up to his room and once again snuggled into each other. "Goodnight Chris." Nicole said placing a kiss on his lips.

"Night Nikki."

He kissed her forehead and then settled into her, falling asleep, a smile plastered across his face constantly.

Nicole awoke the next morning, well rested. She headed into the bathroom to take a shower. While in the shower she thought about the previous night, where was all this leading. She didn't feel like going home, she couldn't be alone. And she didn't want to stay with Chris, that would be like taking all of his space, it was probably too soon anyways. She finished her shower, got dressed, fixed her hair, and headed into the kitchen to have a cup of coffee. She was hard in thought when Chris entered.

Nicole sighed, "Yeah, I'm fine just thinking about something." Chris gave her a stern look, he knew something was up. Nicole sighed again, looked down at the floor, "I was thinking about asking you if I could stay here a little longer. I'm not quite ready to go back to my house, you know by myself. I'll just have to go back home twice a day to feed Hyde, you know."

"Of course."

He sat down next to her.

"You can stay here as long as you'd like. You know I won't have a problem with it."

He stand up and winks at her, then goes back to making breakfast.

Nicole was estatic, she walked up behind Chris and hugged him tightly, when he turned around she brought her hands up around his neck and kissed him. "Thank you. And I meant what I said, I love you, I love everything about you."

Back