Supernatural #3 - No Chick Flick Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmpff. One more week to go. I'm not a happy camper. :shifty:

So out of boredom, I checked out Nicky's link to the Supernatural wiki. Boy, can you get lost in there for hours! :D

I want my boys back or I'm gonna cry :(

Hmpff. One more week to go. I'm not a happy camper. :shifty:

So out of boredom, I checked out Nicky's link to the Supernatural wiki. Boy, can you get lost in there for hours! :D

I want my boys back or I'm gonna cry :(

:guffaw: Tell me about it, I once spent a whole day in there reading all about characters, which led me to start searching on google about demons, ghosts etc ... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if you've guys have seen it yet, but there is a website for Ghostfacers. It's hilarious, and has the video from It's a terrible life, the comic con, and a new one called Ghost Martial Arts. It's hilarious. GhostFacers

Last edited:

I put the link up all the way back on page 2 :lol:

The thing that made me :guffaw: was This Cap from the Comic Con video.

:shifty:

Where the bloody hell are AJ's pants? :eek: :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I would like to know that and why do I get a flash of Charlie Brown :guffaw:

So the episode = awesome as usual!

I totally laughed for some reason when Sam was brushing his teeth and Dean pratically fell out of the car :lol: Dean doesn't like Tuna :p

"Now I'm thinking of Dad's sex, stop talking!" LOL

Totally wasn't feeling Adam, not much in the looks department :shifty: just wasn't my type ... they could have got someone a little better looking, IMO

:lol: "a car fell on him."

:( Dean when Adam told him and Sam what John did on his birthday.

The rock, paper, scissors return. I totally got a glimpse of the blooper from Heart and I had a giggle attack, "every time, why didn't I pick paper?" :lol:

I for one like how they had a role reversal of sorts, the things that Sam were saying sort of sounded like things Dean would say in the earlier seasons, episodes. I really like how Dean said that Sam reminded him of John.

Next week looks good, Castiel gets sent back :eek: and the body he's using is a guy named Jimmy :lol:

Okay, here comes the review:

Her feet are dangling by the bed. She's gonna get grabbed. Yep.

Picture of John? Hmm... this must be the brother's mother.

Sam brushing his teeth without a sink. haha.

Dean's hungry again. :lol: I don't like tuna either, Dean. I prefer salmon. :)

Dean's face when Adam said he was John's son. :lol: Dean gathering up weapons. Cynical Dean thinking it's a trap.

"Now I'm thinking about Dad's sex. Stop talking." :guffaw:

"A car fell on him." :lol:

Adam's got pretty eyes, but he needs to brush that hair!

Rock paper scissors. :lol: Dean "everytime" and "why didn't I pull paper?" :lol:

Dean's expression on finding the remains of Kate was like "aw man how am I gonna tell the kid?"

"Godzilla's just a movie." :lol:

Agent Nugent. LMAO!

"You've got that Law & order vibe." :lol:

Uh oh the lights went out. That's never good.

Dean's gotten so protective of Adam in such a short time. I guess blood really is thicker than water.

He found Joe.

Adam's already dead? How long has he been dead? He was able to drink holy water and use silver. Must be something other than a demon or shape shifter then.

Cas needs to help the guys! Cas, where are you?

Love how Dean got out of the place.

Why doesn't Sam use his powers?

I knew the spoilers said Adam wouldn't be back, so I figured he'd die in the ep, but didn't think he'd already be dead.

Okay, they've got to start showing longer previews. That wasn't a preview that was like a movie teaser. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm somewhat undecided about this episode. Though, I have to admit, I think that by calling the episode "Jump the Shark", it helped to accept the whole third brother idea :lol: Almost like they were making fun of themselves for it.

Loved the first shot of Sam, brushing his teeth in the middle of nowhere... and Dean still sound asleep in the car. That couldn't have been comfortable. I wonder how often they do that instead of getting a motel room?

The rock/scissors/paper bit was cute :p I just had to laugh at that. Lots of good little moments in this one :)

Spoilers for the next two episodes

The Rapture

Dean has a dream about Castiel asking to meet him in private. Sam and Dean are shocked to discover Castiel's human host, Jimmy, is back in control. Jimmy wants his life back but Sam and Dean believe he is in danger.

When The Levee Breaks

Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Bobby (Jim Beaver) lock Sam (Jared Padalecki) in Bobby’s panic room so he can detox from the demon blood. However, as Bobby sees more seals are being broken he tells Dean they should let Sam out to help them fight the impending apocalypse. Dean disagrees and goes to Castiel (Misha Collins) for help. Sam and Dean have a big blowout confrontation.

Question: Got anything on the Supernatural finale that you don’t have to block out with hundreds of asterisks? –David
Ausiello: Comic book geek-slash-prophet Chuck will be back! See, no asterisks!

Ok, for the finale, I don't know if this is true or not :shifty: but it sounds awesome ;)

Lucifer Rising
Sam and Dean enter a battle to prevent Lilith from breaking the final Seal needed for Lucifer's rising. However, Samael's temptation may be too great for one Winchester to resist. Also finding that Dean knew the demon while in Hell.

Last edited:
Good ep. Bit darker than usual. I really hoped the kid wasn't dead yet, although I loved how Dean got all protective over him, and how Sam wanted to teach him stuff to be able to defend himself. But most things have been said already. :p

Adam = Dean Sam? [/random]

Aaand promo #1, promo #2 and preview for next week. :)

Good ep. Bit darker than usual. I really hoped the kid wasn't dead yet, although I loved how Dean got all protective over him, and how Sam wanted to teach him stuff to be able to defend himself. But most things have been said already. :p

Adam = Dean Sam? [/random]

Aaand promo #1, promo #2 and preview for next week. :)

:lol:

I like how his voice changed, almost wimpy if you ask me and It's helluva sexy :p JIMMY ftw!

Jimmy? They couldn't have given him a name that fits his looks better? Something like I dunno... Michael maybe? He so does not look like a Jimmy. :lol: But yeah, his voice sounds so different. I like the Castiel voice myself. It's sexy. rawr. :D And I love how Dean calls Castiel "Cas" all the time like they're buddies who've known each other forever. :lol:

Random: I bet there are some who ship Cas/Dean. :lol: And that those people will get a kick out of this episode. :lol:

Um... stupid question here, but what does ftw stand for? I've been trying to figure that out for ages. :lol:

ftw = for the win. I think. I had to look it up, too. :lol:

Thanks. :lol: You know it took me a while to figure out what BOLO was short for? When I figured it out (which surprisingly happened on my own with no help at all lol) I was like "oh, duh!" :lol: I felt stupid like I should have known that immediately. :lol:

:lol: hmm when I first so BOLO I for some reason thought bologna ... which in turn had me singing that annoying Oscar Mayer commercial tune.

Ha, I figured out how to put Supernatural clips in my Sims game :lol: but it's funny I only play with Sam/Dean and they watch their self on tv :lol:

* Random *

But I just LOVE < sorry for the yelling :lol: Jensen and Jared when they're not shooting Supernatural for one reason :D Scruffy Sexiness!
Jensen and Jared

Oh and I so need a seat On this couch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back