Supernatural #3 - No Chick Flick Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'd love to see Castiel shirtless, too. :D But unfortunately he's always wearing the same clothes..

I'd love a shirtless Castiel too. At the Con, Misha talked about Castiel clothing and said something like if he had known that he was going to wear that suit and trench coat the whole time, he might have tried to have more of an input into Castiel's wardrobe.

I'd love a shirtless Castiel too. At the Con, Misha talked about Castiel clothing and said something like if he had known that he was going to wear that suit and trench coat the whole time, he might have tried to have more of an input into Castiel's wardrobe.

Oh, anyone in for having him wearing leather ... that would be nice, if it looks the way it does in my head :guffaw:

Leather's a good idea. I really wanna see him with wings. How awesome would that be? Full set of wings, unfurled and all shiny.

Yeah that's a good visual sort of like a biker look, but with wings. That could be nice to see :D

I'm thinking a little of:
This minus the hair of course :lol:
Put a leather jacket on that, perfect outfit ;)

and I agree We want to see the actual wings

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. :)

I wonder why that person is attacking him. I guess the little girl he's hugging is his... the one that Lillith is going to inhabit in a future episode.

-Ausiello Season Finale Spoiler: Sam learns in the season finale that ******i** ******* is the ***** **** that has ** ** ****** ****** ******* can ***e.
* Guess ... sam learns in the season finale that murdering castiel is the final seal that has to be broken before lucifer can rise. *

:shifty:

"Sam learns in the season finale that murdering Lillith is the final seal that has to be broken before Lucifer can rise."

Is what the other Spoiler sites and fans are guessing. Which makes sense since Lillith REALLY wanted Sam to kill her and kill themselves in the process.

Sneaky Bitch.

Anyway!:) It's been a while since I've been here. NEW THREAD! ahah

The Monster at the End of this Book was AWESOME. I fell off the couch laughing so hard... I think I might have even pee'd a little.

As for the slash comments: Someone mentioned that they wished that they revealed the name that they called Sam and Dean's slash.. but in the fandom it wouldn't be known as Wincest because Winchester wasn't released as their last names. Though I think they would have been ughed by that. :lol:

Also:

While Castiel (Misha Collins) is confirmed to be a regular for Supernatural season five, all we can say about Anna and Ruby is that there are a couple deaths in the finale, and that Sam's demon girlfriend and Dean's angelic friend with benefits are not guaranteed to be safe. [...] We do see John Winchester on Supernatural in photographic form before the end of the season. Source: Kristin on E! Online

If Ruby dies then all I have to say is: Good Ridance... I don't really like the actor that portrays Anna either.. Maybe have her be someone else next season? That would work for me.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20270843,00.html here is the Entertainement weekly article that Something_Wicked Mentioned.

Last edited:
-Ausiello Season Finale Spoiler: Sam learns in the season finale that ******i** ******* is the ***** **** that has ** ** ****** ****** ******* can ***e.
* Guess ... sam learns in the season finale that murdering castiel is the final seal that has to be broken before lucifer can rise. *

:shifty:
"Sam learns in the season finale that murdering Lillith is the final seal that has to be broken before Lucifer can rise."

Is what the other Spoiler sites and fans are guessing. Which makes sense since Lillith REALLY wanted Sam to kill her and kill themselves in the process.

Sneaky Bitch.

But the correct spelling is actually Lilith. There's 7 blank spaces and the spelling of Lillith would make it 8 :)

You can actually spell it Lilith or Lillith. I've seen it both ways. Either he was told Lillith or he just spells it Lillith. It makes more sense for it to be Lillith than Castiel since Misha will be back next season. But maybe I'm wrong. That happens.

Personally, I hope it's Lillith. Please oh please. Let Lillith and Ruby go bye bye. Next season can be Sam Vs. Dean w/ Angels. Sam could be going crazy since Ruby's gone and Dean is chasing him down, hoping to knock some sense into him. I'm crazy. :p

Castiel isn't an arch angel, he's just a regular angel.

There's not enough blanks for it to be Zachariah (unforunately) Or whatever his name is. I don't like him anymore than I did Uriel. :lol:

I do think it's probably Lillith though...

Lillith was the first wife of Adam (as in Adam&Eve) supposedly. I never learned that in Sunday School. :lol: but my brother reads a lot and he said that's what it says in Hebrews somewhere. She's supposed to be the mother of all demons. So, her needing to die for Lucifer to rise makes sense to me. A righteous man doing a bad thing in Hell started the mess... makes sense that the death of the badest female demon ever would break the last seal.

I guess we'll find out when that ep airs though. :lol:

Whoh, I just saw the commercial for the next new episode and all I can say is... What the...? I did not see this plotline coming at all, although it's not like I can ever predict what's going to happen on this show. That's the beauty of it, though! Can't wait to see this one. Should be trippy for sure. :)

You can actually spell it Lilith or Lillith. I've seen it both ways. Either he was told Lillith or he just spells it Lillith. It makes more sense for it to be Lillith than Castiel since Misha will be back next season. But maybe I'm wrong. That happens.

Personally, I hope it's Lillith. Please oh please. Let Lillith and Ruby go bye bye. Next season can be Sam Vs. Dean w/ Angels. Sam could be going crazy since Ruby's gone and Dean is chasing him down, hoping to knock some sense into him. I'm crazy. :p

I'm sure it could be spelled both ways, but I was going by the Supernatural Wiki and a book about demons that I have. Does that make me a die hard fan or a little crazy :shifty: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_in_Supernatural#Lilith

Ok, I just love how all of us fans are and I love some of the fanart you can find on Livejournal :guffaw:

Credit http://jensenfanchile.livejournal.com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back