Supernatural #3 - No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What kind of bird is that he's holding? :lol: funny pic.

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Actually, I think I remember seeing that in Friday the 13th, maybe it was a prop maybe. Hopefully that's not a real bird, that can't be too safe :lol:

4. GregNickRyanFan

Depends on whether its trained or not. :lol: If it's not real it sure looks lifelike. :lol:

5. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:eek: at first I didn't get the 'it's stuffed with fried rice part' :lol: then I watched some video about pickles and rice and Jensen was literally crying. I swear those two are goofs!

:shifty: Spoilers!

Season 4 Spoilers:
    Episode 4.19 - Jump the Shark
    -Adam is a tall, ruggedly handsome 19-year old. He's a resilient and adaptable former Eagle Scout and honors student who's alone in the world. He wants to genuinely help in a crisis.
    -The boys try to help a young man named Adam who has made an unexpected turn in life...He turns into a brain-eating zombie, a blood-sucking vampire or something equally untoward [Kristin, E!online].
    -Kate is Adam's mother who is seen fleeing from an unseen menace. Later, she pleads pitiably for help-but her distress may disguise hidden motives.
    -Adam is Sam and Dean's little brother. John fathered him while on a demon hunt and dropped in on him occasionally every few years. Sam and Dean had no idea. [TV Guide]
    -Adam is not expected to be seen again. [Kristin]

Episode 4.20 - The Rapture
    -Sam and Dean investigate a series of mysterious disappearances which turns out to be the beginning of "The Rapture" as prophesized in the Book of Revelations. Lilith comes back as an 11-year-old girl called Claire McShane.
    -Amelia McShane is a mid-30s housewife who is distraught over her husband's mental state and is terrified he is losing his mind; she is torn between believing his wild stories and keeping her family together.
    -Castiel has doubts about the orders he's getting from heaven, and we'll get to meet the human he is possessing.

Episode 4.21-When the Levee Breaks
    -The final seals are rapidly being broken. Dean and Sam are hot on Lilith's trail. Some intense facts about Sam will be revealed in this episode[Livejournal]
    -There's a lot of intense Sam stuff coming...The Sam stuff -- it's not the sweet Sam from Stanford. I think Sam is going through the hardest stuff of his entire life." [Sera Gamble]
    -This episode may feature an appearance by Sam and Dean's mother, Mary. [Samantha Smith]

Episode 4.22- Lucifer Rises
    -Sam, Dean, Castiel, Anna and new angels fight to prevent the final seal from being broken and releasing Lucifer
    -Bobby has a very emotional, intense scene at the beginning of episode 22...it is his only scene in the ep, but it's a great one, similar in feeling, but NOT events, to All Hell Breaks Loose, pt. 2. [Jim Beaver-Eyecon]
    -In the season finale, the brothers battle each other: Kripke won't reveal what sets off the family squabble, only that it presages next year's metaphysical death march between heaven and hell. [EW Article]
    -Ausiello Season Finale Spoiler: Sam learns in the season finale that ******i** ******* is the ***** **** that has ** ** ****** ****** ******* can ***e.
    * Guess ... sam learns in the season finale that murdering castiel is the final seal that has to be broken before lucifer can rise. *

:shifty:

-Ruby will be in the last two episodes of the season.
    -Cas will be involved in an emotional/intense scene with a little girl. Sam and Dean are nearby. There's also a scene in a warehouse where windows are broken. [Misha Collins]
    -Bobby will be in episodes 4x20 4x21 and 4x22. We will learn some more about Bobby's relationship with John Winchester and Bobby's thoughts regarding John's parenting [Jim Beaver]
    -Sam is addicted to demon blood, which causes Bobby and Dean to take him prisoner to stage an intervention. Bobby belts Sam in the mouth and argues with Dean about whether they should let Sam die or not.[Kristin] and [Jim Beaver's MySpace]
    -The fallout from an April death pits Sam against Dean at the end of the season. The battle may last through the beginning of next season [Ausiello] and [Kristin]
    -The death in April is someone Sam and Dean are close to. [Ausiello]
    -We'll understand more about why Sam trusts Ruby this season. [Sera Gamble interview]
    -There’s a couple of really big surprises we have up our sleeve that I don’t think anyone’s going to see coming. I wouldn’t even want to hint beyond that!...I can promise people if they keep watching they’ll definitely be surprised! [Robert Singer]
    -Castiel will be a regular next season, but Anna and/or Ruby could die in the season finale. [Kristin]
    -We will see John Winchester in photographic form before the end of the season[Kristin]
    -Now the reinvigorated series is storming toward next season's climatic struggle between the angels and their brother, Lucifer, for no less than the fate of the world. And that, insists Kripke, will be the final battle. [EW Article]

But quite frankly the one that caught my eye!
    MC let it slip in an interview at the recent Cherry Hill Convention that Dean will be receiving angelic powers [of some sort, permanent or temporary he didn't specify]. Furthermore, MC stated that these powers will be given to him by Anna. I believe that she will give him these powers in 4.21 as a way to fight bad!Sam.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  7. GregNickRyanFan

Dean getting Angel powers? Yes! That's what I wanted. ONly I wanted him to have them like Sam has the demon stuff (because he got them when he was a baby). Not sure I like that Anna is the one to give them to him. HOpefully she'll be in a different body this time. :lol:

Anna and Ruby dying= fine by me, especially Anna. :lol:

So, who is the death in April? I hope it isn't Bobby. They already killed off the boys' biological father. I don't want them to kill off their surrogate one too. :( Maybe the death will be Ellen or possibly even Jo. There's really no one else that both are close to other than those three. Unless they kill off the younger brother. :lol:

What about that spoiler that Lilith tortures Castiel by inhabiting the body of the daughter of the man whose form he's taking? Is that still a go? Cause I was thinking that maybe the dental hygenist (sp) was that daughter. I don't think Castiel ever saw her last week did he? And according to imdb, that actress is going to be in another episode as Lilith.

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Actually
    Episode 4.20 - The Rapture
    -Sam and Dean investigate a series of mysterious disappearances which turns out to be the beginning of "The Rapture" as prophesized in the Book of Revelations. Lilith comes back as an 11-year-old girl called Claire McShane.
    -Amelia McShane is a mid-30s housewife who is distraught over her husband's mental state and is terrified he is losing his mind; she is torn between believing his wild stories and keeping her family together.
    -Castiel has doubts about the orders he's getting from heaven, and we'll get to meet the human he is possessing.

^ ^ ^

Reading that I'm thinking that the girl that Lilith possesses is the daughter of the human he is possessing. If you read the part about the guy's wife, it says she's distraught over his mental state and that could have something to do with it.

9. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

OK so just to clarify- tonight's episode is a repeat, right? And if so, when is the next new show on again?

Clearly I rely on you people to help me out here. :lol:

10. GregNickRyanFan

The next new episode is supposed to be on April 23rd.

11. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Seriously? Not for another 2 weeks? OK, that bites. I am displeased.

Lucky I have a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow or I might fly into an uncontrollable rage! :scream:

:lol:

Thanks for the info.

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

You know, even when we had the breaks I found myself wondering what I was going to do to fill in the Smallville/Supernatural time slot that I've grown accustomed too. * sighs * Looks like I'll more than likely be watching Season 2 of Supernatural :lol: because CSI is nothing like it used to be :shifty: so I never watch it right when it first airs.

But I certainly can not wait to get to see These Guys and of course This Guy as well

* cough * sometimes I find myself squeeing over Misha more than the boys ... oh no! I'm turning into a bad fan girl!

Who's up for some shirtless Castiel ... ;) I'd love to see that for some reason ...

13. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I met Misha at the NJ Con last month and he was such a sweetheart. He's even better looking in person. I totally geeked out over the fact that he used to work at NPR as I love listening to NPR.

14. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

^ Lucky bastard :p

Argh, I was completely set to watch our beloved boys, untill I came here and saw there's 2 more weeks left. :(

Ooh, me! Me! Me! :D:lol:

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Shirtless Castiel ... that would make my day! I know two weeks without both Smallville and Supernatural for me. That's basically the only shows I ever even have the time to watch so I"m upset about them coming back for like two episodes and then disappearing for two weeks again ... ugh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.