Supernatural #3 - No Chick Flick Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The publisher was the same actress who was in The Usual Suspects as Karen Giles, the woman whose husband was killed.

Wait... I think I've figured it out. :lol: I think she was in Final Destination 2 and that's why she looked familiar to me. I don't remember the guest stars in usual suspects. :lol:

I KNEW she'd been in another Supernatural episode- thanks! That was bugging me. :)

Yeah, that cover was hilarious! I wonder which one is which, symbolically speaking?

Incidentally, I just watched a Jensen movie- Ten Inch Hero. You know what? It wasn't half bad! ;)

The publisher was the same actress who was in The Usual Suspects as Karen Giles, the woman whose husband was killed.

Wait... I think I've figured it out. :lol: I think she was in Final Destination 2 and that's why she looked familiar to me. I don't remember the guest stars in usual suspects. :lol:

I think I know who she was in the episode, it was in a flashback of the case they were working on. I think she was wearing glasses. Any other time I would have a cap :lol: She doesn't stand out too much because she's in only flashbacks, but she was the wife of the man who was killed by the ghost and the one that Dean and Sam find dead when the police show up.

^ ^ :lol: Ten Inch Hero is the best! Something about Jensen in a kilt :p

You would think with Dean's "fornicating with women" that he'd be the shirtless one... but the non-shirtless one on the cover was dressed very Dean-like. Maybe the writer has a crush on Sam. :lol:

Hi everyone
I loved this ep , I had to pause it because I was laughing so hard when they stumbled over the web side - the fan shout out -Dean vs Sam girls and slash :guffaw: where else fans your fandom back at you *g*
The Winchester Gospels was nearly too bad ,but I just cracked up again :lol:
"I find it FRUSTRATING ...."*g*
And Deans freckles when he lay on the road *fanselfs*

Loved the whole Dean/Cas chemistry ....
I liked the conversation between prophet and Sam ,if it's all just caring or also a power-high.

It was great to see that still not everything is ok between the brothers (after their siren shout out) but that they still care too much ,to give up on each other even if their opinions and methods definitely aren't the same.
I think JP and JA are doing again an amazing job this season ,with Sam beeing all obsessed and nearly darkside and Dean broken but still trying - and Misha *hugs Cas* ^^

They really got metha,comedy,mytharc and continuity in one ep :luvlove:
(Hope my english is not too bad ;) ...)

Hi Im carminelove15 new to this thread
Supernatural is a really good show:)
Its somthing you dont see on tv everyday!!!

Sam and Dean= HOT!!!

OK, have you ever had one of those dreams where your alarm literally pulls you out of the middle of it and you wake up confused? Well I had one of those last night/this morning about Supernatural and it was a humdinger! I almost NEVER dream about stars/hot guys, etc. but man was this dream awesome! I mean, not awesome in terms of the boys saving the day because basically in my dream it was a combo of Supernatural and what the new Terminator: Salvation movie looks like. :lol: So, apparently the apocalypse came after all. Woops! :lol:

Anyway, waking out of a dream makes it that much more vivid, so it's still stuck in my brain for the moment and I thought if anyone would appreciate my ridiculous ramblings, it would be you guys.

OK, have you ever had one of those dreams where your alarm literally pulls you out of the middle of it and you wake up confused? Well I had one of those last night/this morning about Supernatural and it was a humdinger! I almost NEVER dream about stars/hot guys, etc. but man was this dream awesome! I mean, not awesome in terms of the boys saving the day because basically in my dream it was a combo of Supernatural and what the new Terminator: Salvation movie looks like. :lol: So, apparently the apocalypse came after all. Woops! :lol:

Anyway, waking out of a dream makes it that much more vivid, so it's still stuck in my brain for the moment and I thought if anyone would appreciate my ridiculous ramblings, it would be you guys.

LMAO ... that is nice thoughts of Dean ... Sam ... and Christian Bale to boot :drool:

Well it beats the hell out of some of the Supernatural Dreams I've had, especially the one where instead of getting dragged into a monster movie they are put into Star Wars :alienblush:

Oh, Star Wars... that'd be super cool. Dean is obviously Han Solo and Sam is a MUCH taller Luke Skywalker. :)

Eric Kripke did use the sort of Star Wars myth as a basis for his storyline, after all.

I know a lot of people on here are disappointed that we're only getting one more year of Supernatural, but I'm actually feeling like this is a good thing. Kripke is obviously playing by a gameplan, and I for one am glad that he gets to act it out fully and finish things properly. Too many shows linger and end up going out on a tired note; I'm all for going out on a high one! :) And if this season has been an indication of how strong next year's can be, then I for one AM IN! :)

Hi I'm MyMutantRomance!!!!!! And I am a devoted Supernatural fan!!!!!!! This weeks episode was soooo amazing and Original! And I was so grateful that there was a slash reference, I almost died laughing!

Lol, I once had a Supernatural dream, but Sam & Dean were chasing a bunny. :eek:

So for school we had to make an animation, and I used that. :lol: It turned out pretty cool! There's also a schtriga (I really don't know how to spell that) in it. I'll be on YouTube too, soon. :wtf:

Oh, Star Wars... that'd be super cool. Dean is obviously Han Solo and Sam is a MUCH taller Luke Skywalker. :)

Eric Kripke did use the sort of Star Wars myth as a basis for his storyline, after all.

I know a lot of people on here are disappointed that we're only getting one more year of Supernatural, but I'm actually feeling like this is a good thing. Kripke is obviously playing by a gameplan, and I for one am glad that he gets to act it out fully and finish things properly. Too many shows linger and end up going out on a tired note; I'm all for going out on a high one! :) And if this season has been an indication of how strong next year's can be, then I for one AM IN! :)

:guffaw:

Totally got the image of Dean saying, "Use the force Sam" :shifty:

I was wondering if Sam is more Luke Skywalker or Anakin ;) since he's turning darkside. And I said it once and I'll say it again ... Bobby = Yoda :thumbsup:

Knowing how Kripke writes, he'll probably put a end to everything. For some reason I'm picturing him just plain out killing Dean and Sam, having them going out putting up one hell of a fight.

Yeah, they could end it a la "Angel" where the last thing you see is all of them fighting, guns a-blazing as it were... I wouldn't have a problem with that, but I'd probably be happier if they "lived happily ever after". What can I say, I'm a sucker for a happy ending. ;)

I forgot to mention Ben Browder was in my dream, but I can't recall where he fit in. Clearly my psyche was on hot guy overdrive when I went to sleep last night! I can't remember what I ate before bed, but I'm thinking I need to try that again! Wait... I think I had an apple... :lol:

Last edited:
Head's up everyone, in the current issue of Entertainment Weekly, the one with Jennifer Hudson on the cover, there's an article about Supernatural. It's a good read and it's nice to see our show getting some promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back