Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Golden_Smile, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

OMG! :eek: It's George Eads birthday today - I totally forgot about it! *blushes* :rolleyes: Well a BIG happy birthday to him! :D x-x-x :)

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

The other day I met with my homeschooling teacher at a library. She wanted me to copy my work agenda for her and me so she gave me a quarter and I walked over to the copier. I didn't do it right and it turned out I got half of the page. I did it again and got the other half! My teacher gave me another quarter to try and copy my brothers', and she said how to do it and then, "But if you don't then you can do the half thing again." I laughed and walked back to the copier. I DID IT AGAIN! She finally got up and did it herself, but god I felt like an idiot! :lol:

3. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

:lol: heartagram, when I woke up on George's birthday, I started singing Happy Birthday to one of my many pictures of him!

Last night I didn't sleep good. I got 2 1/2 hours of sleep so this morning I was really out of it. First I actually walked into a door, then I stepped on my dog on accident and now I'm trying to figure out how I got the words "George is a smexy beast" written on my cheek. :lol:

4. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

If I wrote "George is a smexy best" on my cheek, people would think I was conceited. It's the one day of the year I hate being named George.

My math teacher loves GE as much as I do, maybe more, and I was like "it's your boyfriend's birthday!" and she squealed and threw her keys at me.

That's not bad, so you know, she has a George Eads keychain that I always ask to look at.

5. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

I'm thinking my sister did it while I was asleep. I'll get her back later...

I want a GE keychain so bad! But then I'd have to find some keys... :lol:

6. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

My teacher made that keychain, she bought a little plastic frame thing and put pictures of him in it.

7. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

quoth - you made me pee.
    i can picture you just laughing and coming back having made the same mistake again... ay caramba.

8. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

My youngest sister is 6 and she always watches CSI with me. And sometimes, the things she says are just hysterical.

Sis: So, are you still a GSR shipper?
    Me: Well, I ship GSR and Gil/Lady Heather.
    Sis: You know who I ship? A boat and the water.

:lol: :lol: Okay, so it was funny to me. I couldn't stop laughing for some reason!

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i laughed!

i said something really stupid in grade 9 gym class, and the event that followed made it all the more stupid.
    we were playing raquet ball and had to wear these goggles. they are super uncomfortable and fog up. so at the end of class were all walking off the floor and i say to the teacher 'why do we even have to wear these things anyway?' and my friend whos walking in front of me and not paying attention starts to swing her raquet around and nails me right in the face. so i said to the gym teacher 'nevermind'

10. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

:lol: Oh my God, that was funny! But I bet it hurt!

Almost every time I go out to my cousin's house we make up some stupid game or something incredibly stupid to do. Well one day we decided to play 'Who can throw the packet of ketchup the hardest at the ceiling fan'. The was on and we were having a good time-- Until the packet burst open, sending ketchup flying all over their WHITE living room! Oddly enough, we didn't get in trouble. We just had to scrub all the walls.

So we're scrubbing the walls and she starts flinging water at me; It turns into an all out water fight and then we had to mop all the water up.

I swear, we really are good teens; It's just when CSI isn't on, we're starved for entertainment. And usually the forms of entertainment get us in big trouble. :lol:

11. allmaple

allmaple Judge

nope, cuz she got me right in the goggles :p

12. Golden_Smile

Has anyone ever called a teacher 'mum' or 'dad'? I have done it so many times that I've lost count :rolleyes: x-x-x

13. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Haha, CMI, I laughed at that! :lol:

The other day I was playing the Sims 2. My sim had the romance aspiration. I was talking to my sister about everything my sim had done:

Me: Um...yeah, and she hooked up with three different people...
    Sis: What is your sim? Some kind of whore!?

:lol: Alright, I thought it was funny!

14. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

:lol: I peed from the goggle thing. "nevermind" lolol

We had an English Literature exam today... with the strictest professor at my university. She has a really good heart, but if you don't study, she'll rip your nose off. She told us we had the quiz for Wednesday but ended up changing her mind and gave it to us today (Friday). Well, we were working on the quiz and it was really hard... it was all this history stuff, and in depth questions...one of them asking to name the 2 main divisions of the era and discuss them...when suddenly one girl speaks up and goes " Professor, it wasn't 2 divisions, it was 3". Of course, the teacher started saying how we don't study and stuff, and that there are 2 and the girl argued that in the handout the Professor gave us, there were 3. SO the teacher gets mad and says she's taking off 5 points for all of us because of that question. I screamed " WHat??? I dont even HAVE 5 points to lose... and i can't get a negative 5 over 30 on the quiz". For some reason she burst laughing. Well, after the quiz was over she told us all to open our books so she could show us the 2 divisions as they are stated in the book... she was explaining it and ended it something like this:
    "So even if the sheet didnt divide them into 2 categories... if you read your books you would know there are 2 divisions. But no, you want me to spoonfeed you all of the information. Well im sorry that Im stupid and dont know how to add an extra line on the computer to divide them into 2 parts." ... she was flaming mad and using sarcasm...
    i raised my hand and said ""miss... you could have just asked me, i could have helped you." Stupid thing to say to a mad lady with a PhD. Good thing she cracked up.

Before that, I was watching tv with my mom at home, and this politician came on that i hate, and i wanted to scream "i want you to eat shit!" but i ended up screaming "i want to eat shit!". My mom thinks i have problems. if im not on the forum tomorrow its because she's taking me to a hospital for people like me.

15. Golden_Smile

HAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :D My goodness, you seem to get more dosy each time I read something from you 'Roka4csi' - probably because of the topic of this thread I read your posts on! (!!no offence meanted!!) And I have to say that I love sarcasm :)