Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Golden_Smile, Feb 23, 2006.

1. dittohead

dittohead CSI Level One

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

went to class..got all my paper, etc out
    saw an empty class..except the teacher
    ...then he told me, its a lesson-free afternoon :p

2. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

One time when i was in 11th grade, during recess, my friend and i stood by the door waiting for it to stop raining so the dean would open the door and let us all out. Well it finally did, but the stairs were still wet, and the stairs aren't concrete, theyre that granite type (?) well my friend and I were going down the stairs and she slipped and fell flat on her butt, slid down a few of the stairs, then layed back and put her hand on her back and started whining that it hurt. I was already peeing, so obviously paid little attention to her pain. Then, as she stood up and dusted herself off, another kid came and fell on the exact step she fell on, right on his ass, but instead of whining about it hurting him he opened his book and started reading! It looked SO funny, he just fell really hard in front of everyone, and he just opens his book and readS! weird people.

3. GilandSara

GilandSara Lab Technician

And reads?? Heh, I fell down the stairs once. Like last week. I swore I had a concussion. But ANYWAY I was at the hardware store with my brother and my mom. My brother grabbed a metal pole and started smacking my foot with it the whole time we were at the store. The WHOLE time!! And when I asked him why? He said he was trying to make me crippled like House. Obviously, from the show entitled 'House.' It was kinda funny. Everybody staring and such...

4. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats hillarious, i have a funni picture in my mind of that now :lol:

5. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

You should have sent him off looking for a left handed screwdriver, seen how long it would have taken him. How old is he? x-x-x

6. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

:D Just remembered from 'Roka4csi's story - when I was in Year 6 (which is the last year of primary school) it had been snowing one day but we were all still allowed outside for break. I was walking around the playground with someone when a tennis ball, that the boys were using to play football with, came over to me so I went to kick it back to them but kicked a 'little' too hard and ended up flat on my ass in front of everyone! It was even more embarrasing because I stood up and had a huge wet patch on my butt so looked like I had peed myself! :lol: :D

7. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

:lol: :lol: hahaha... I love fall- stories!! Gravity works miracles, doesn't it.

There was one time in 7th grade, during Physical Ed. Well, there was only one sport I would fake an injury for, since I'm known to be the sporty one... but I hated kickball. I hated it sooo bad. So when the teacher would make us line up, and he'd give everyone a number, I was always 'miraculously' one of the last few. And even if I were number 17, I would keep letting everyone skip me, so that when my turn came, I wouldn't have to go up. Well the teacher caught me once and made me go up. I went, kicked the ball and all my thanks and glory be to you, Lord, for helping me survive it without any falls. But the girl that was making fun of me when the teacher caught me... well, she was up after me, and I was already on 2nd base. She kicked the ball really high up... only problem is, it wasn't just the ball that flew... it was her shoe too. I couldn't run. I stood there and laughed, and everyone was too busy laughing at her, no one went after the ball. Then, I remembered somene was about to wake up and run after the ball, so I ran to home base, and well... I get there and MY shoe falls off. I enjoyed that.

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

We played Finnish baseball against teachers on 7th grade. I was going from 2nd to 3rd (base) and I left when pitcher threw ball in the air and I was looking there so I'd see where the ball goes and then I start to look forward and I see my hated math teacher and I try to NOT to run to him, so I take a step to left, trip to his foot and fly some 3m over the base (those are bigger than in normal baseball). Whole school was laughing at me. I was so red and in pain. I can still hear them laughing. I think it would been just fine... but the teacher was so digusting... eewww.

So yeah. I'm a legend.

9. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

In seventh grade, I was outside with friends, and I fell over. I could hear something rattling in my head, so my mom took me to the walk-in clinic, and they looked into my ears with a light. It turns out that a couple of little pebbles had bounced into my ear cannal and gotten stuck!!! I actually had a couple of little rocks in my head!!! My mom and I figured that it would come out on it's own, but the doctor freaked out and goes "it could cause deafness!!! You have to go to the EMERGENCY ROOM!". So we went, and waited for like 3 HOURS. They took me into the little examination room and poked a metal stick(which hurt LIKE HELL, by the way!) and squirted water into my ear to try and loosen the rocks. After about an hour of that, and a lot of pain, they finally came out.

So I officially had rocks in my head.

10. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Last night the power went out. We all grabbed flashlights and I ran around the house going, "Ooooooh! Spoooooky!" and then we went outside. We came back inside and grabbed a plastic bag and a marker and made the Batman symbol. We put it over the flashlight and flashed it on the wall so we made the bat symbol. That's what we did to entertain ourselves.

And another thing we did was just sit around and talk. I started talking with this: "It's the second hour the family is without electricity. The dogs are already out like logs, and the two sisters of the family have already butted heads. Who will fall asleep next?" I did that in a deep narrating voice. lol I had fun with that :D

11. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

:lol: :lol: me too!!! They pulled out rocks from my ear too once!! It was fun!! Only mine got all bloody... were they bloody rocks? :lol:

Sanna, legends rock! I'm the yellow pants legend... wore those embarassing yellow pants in 5th grade. Whole school called me yellow butt. I'm flattered. You fell... hahahaha sorry :lol:

12. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Okay in this one to keep my friends from being embarrassed I'll use their middle names. Last year me and my friends "Jackson", "Ann" and "Elizabeth" were at a hotel and we decided to go get some snacks from the vending machine and we get down there and I look over and say, "Hey, 'Elizabeth', there's a laundry room, if we kick you out you can come sleep here." The door to the laundry room was solid metal and had two floor to celing glass windows on each side. 'Jackson' had gone back to get his money and he comes up and says "Hey, cool, look it's a laundry room." SMACK! He walked right into one of the windows and landed flat on his butt. We still tease him about it.

And here's one more for you. My family was setting around eating popcorn and watching TV one night and my little brother, Zach, who was like 4 at the time, goes "Uh oh, it's stuck, mom it wont come out." Mom's like, "What's stuck." Well what happened next is a little vauge, but the point is Zach had stuck an unpopped popcorn kernel in his ear. We're like, "Zach, why on earth did you put that in your ear?" and by this time Zach is crying, because for the past hour various people have tried to pry, shake, pull or , in my dad's case, suck the kernel ou, so he is bawling and he goes (I swear I'll never forget this line) "It was lonely."

13. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

:lol: OMG, I'm laughing so hard at all of these!

Today we (Mom, sister and I) had to go to Kmart and a few other stores; I wanted popsicles because my throat hurt so we were walking down the popsicle aisle and this guy taps me on the shoulder. He wasn't bad looking or anything but he said "Hey baby, are you tired? 'Cause you've been running through my mind all day." How freakin' orignal. Well my mom and sister are laughing their asses off so being the quicked witted person I am, I shot back "No I'm not tired; But are you stupid? You must be, because we've never even met before!"

I didn't know it was a kid I used to go to school with; He was just being stupid! :lol:

14. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

that is OFFICIALLY one of the funniest things i have ever heard, dude the thought of a little boy crying and saying that has me in tears of laughter, and now my gut hurts from laughing so hard :lol:

*wipes away tears and grabs gut*

15. LoneWolf13

LoneWolf13 Lab Technician

Catherinesmyidol your story reminded me of one of my own stories about random guys hitting on me.

So my family went to Santa Cruz for a weekend and we were at the boardwalk. My mom, my younger sister and I were sitting on these steps looking at the ocean when this guy walks up behind us and says, "Hey can I buy you ladies a beer?" I couldn't turn around to look at the guy because I didn't want him to see that I was laughing! The guy was obviously drunk off his ass seeing as he offered beer to two minors and their mom! :lol: It was really quite funny (I have other stories of drunk guys and bumms hitting on me, maybe I'll post them another day)