Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Golden_Smile, Feb 23, 2006.

1. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

I once had a second grader come up to me. She looked me up and down and then says, "You're a big lady!" I was in sixth grade! I just looked at that girl for a minute, wondering if that was what she really said. She walks off to go play with her friends and I just stare at everyone like, "WTF?" Soooo, it turns out that little girl picked on me all week! She wouldn't let up! Every morning it was another insulting remark! :rolleyes: I swear that little girl had it in for me! :lol:

2. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

waaait, i used to call my teachers "mama" and "baba" too!!!! hahahaha im not alone!! Golden, Golden, Golden... funny llama, fuzzy llama, kiss a llama on the llama, llama in a car alarma a llama llama DUCK.

sorry i had to say that.

quoth... you should have given her a wedgie with her ponytails. it hurts.

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

My dad sent me inside 711 to buy some cream for his morning coffee while he waited inside the van. Well typically I usually go there to buy milk so I bought that instead. I come out holding this 4L 1% milk with this huge grin on my face, forgetting I had to get cream and not milk. My dad looks at me and goes, "The hell did you get milk for?" So I had to put the milk inside the van and run in to by the cream. Thank god the cashier/manager didn't laugh at me. Oh man...

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I remember sometimes when I was a kid... but I wasn't only one :p

5. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Well when youre young its cuz you're still attached to 'mom' and 'dad'... but when you're 16 and saying it... thats kind of sad.

6. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

:lol: Roka, seriously, every time I read your posts I laugh my ass off; You are hysterical! I cannot stop laughing about the politican thing! :lol:

Today my sister and I were eating strawberries and just all of a sudden she looks at the one in her hand and goes "This strawberry is racist." I started coughing really hard (Racism really offends me) and said "What?! How can a freakin' strawberry be racist? It can't even talk! Explain it, NOW!!!" I was seriously screaming at her and she looked at me and said in a really quiet voice, "He thinks he's better than the oranges." :lol: I was laughing so hard!

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

LMAO! Oh god, seriously, your sister is absolutely hysterical! :lol:

One time, my uncle was walking around in Washington DC with this black shirt that said, "FBI" on it. This woman walks up to him and starts asking him all these questions. She thought he was really in the FBI! :lol:

And the same uncle was once hit on by a gay man in a Barnes and Noble. My uncle is married and has three children, and he was just looking through the magazines and this man comes up to him and notices he's looking at the car magazines (he loves cars). He asks, "So...um...you like cars?" My uncle turned and looked at him and says "Yeah". Needless to say the exchange was awkward, probably for both of them, and finally (since the guy kept following him) he says, "You know, my wife and I..." and then something else to finish the sentence. The guy just nodded, his eyes widening and bit and goes, "Oh...that's cool, that's cool." I was laughing so hard, I think he's been hit on by more than one man before! :lol:

8. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Catherinesmyidol - Bless you! You crack me up too!! Now we're crackheads! Yay.
    Your sister is awesome. Tell her to join my band. She can play the chin, or the forehead. Whichever suits her bubble. ( i have a feeling that's not the right figure of speech. correct me and die. )

quoth- perhaps your uncle should stop shopping at Barnes and Noble. I have a feeling its the smell of the books, it attracts the gay men. *nods*

The day of my English Lit test, I got out of class and went up to the computer lab. I decided to pull out my cell phone and see if i had gotten any messages or missed calls. Much to my surprise, though i did not scream 'by golly woo!', i had a message. i opened it and it was mom. hello mom. now, back on topic. i read the message and it said the following:
    "i went outside and your underwear is hanging from my bag. love you."
    i peed. for 10 solid (??) minutes, I sat an urinated upon the computer desk chair (that's a lie, im just exaggerating. i did laugh though.). i got home and she told me the story. it goes a little soemthing like this:

she had brought the laundry in that morning and put the clothes on her bed without folding them and putting them away. now she also had her purse on her bed in the corner since she was getting ready to go out. apparently, my underwear had gotten stuck to the purse, and mom didn't notice. not surprising. she got downstairs and was walking down the street when suddenly her arm got tired and she decided to switch the purse to the other side. good choice mom, cause my underwear is dangling off your bag. she ran back upstairs, to the 3rd floor, put my underwear away and went back down. then she slapped herself for doing that when she could have just put it in her purse instead of going up that many stairs. i'm sort of wishing she never noticed it. i'd like to see how far she would have went before someone pointed out that there is a pair of underwear on her purse. sad. but true.

9. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

Lmao. I do believe i almost peed myself as well. You saucy pineapple! :lol:

10. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

You french fried babboon.

wiggle. stop. wiggle again. stop. wiggle once more to the left. stop. fart.

Pineapples remind me of Chris from NSync. oh glee.

11. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

But egad! Let's do the Time Warp again. Tis just a wee jump to the left!

12. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

WOW! I have no clue what youre talking about!

The man in your picture has funny nostrils. I bet they help him sniff, please.

13. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

*gasp* Tis Kurt Cobain!

Oh, and i was just thinking of the song from 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' :lol:

And just so we aren't TOO off topic. I walked outside today and fell on the ice and the neighbour man asked if i was ok. I hide my face and ran inside. Damn you winter weather! *shakes fist*

14. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Kurt Cobain?? I always thought he was a blackhead. Well that he had black hair. Okay. By the way, I brought the off-topic thread back. Spin your buttocks towards it please!

I'm glad you fell. I wish i saw it. Damn mongoose!

15. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

:lol: Seriously, you should go on tour with your funny stories! :lol:

Last weekend I was going to the mall with my Grandmother and we had to fix her car window.

G: Jen, you roll the window up while I push it back in place.
    J: (Runs around to the drivers side of the car to use the window button, not realizing the passenger side has a button)
    G: What's wrong with this button over here?

She was laughing so hard at me!