Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Golden_Smile, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

^:lol: :lol: yellow pants. I actually wore yellow pants once... in the disco. Those were HUGE and my bro's. People said "it's nice to know where you are going"

The reason why I get picked on that falling was mostly becaues of the teacher.
    He was fat male teacher who was sweating all the time and smell bad and everyone disliked him.

another legend is "BEEGEES!"
    I've always been quite average student with English. I write it much better than pronounce... anyways. I did some homework at school and there was sentence "The beaches of Southern England". My two friends sat next to me, other one was really good at English so I started to mumble "how the hell you pronounce that word [beaches]...? Then I thought for a while and said... is it.. beegees? Everyone around that table burst to laugh and I went "nono.. it's beaches [=pronounced it right]!" but I couldn't get away with it anymore...

2. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

My friend has a rubber chicken that she named Molly, she painted it blue and she uses it to "cornpop" people. If you don't know what "cornpopping" is, which I doubt you do, unless you know her, it's sticking a cornpop in the beak of the chicken, and then aiming at someone, and hitting the chicken so it shoots the cornpop. Or flinging the chicken to give the cornpop extra power.

It hurts. And it's scary. That chicken has done a lot of odd things. Once my friend got her flute stuck in Molly and told our music teacher "she was deepthroating my flute and it got stuck."

Today she pulled out a bag of cornpops and I turned to my friend and said "run, she has cornpops!" and my friend grabs my arm and says "wait, does she have Molly?" She pulls Molly out of the bag and my friend and I started freaking out and running away.

Well... I thought it was funny.

3. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

DaWacko.... baggy yellow pants... not a good sign :lol: I'm guessing you didn't have many friends either :lol:

madgeorge.... i wanna marry your friend. i laughed so hard my ribs popped.... i mean cornpopped. and i dont even have a molly!!

4. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Cornpopping is funny, but it hurts like a b**** if you're the target, she almost got me once today, but I jumped out of the way. Once she got hold of marbles instead of cornpops... *shudder*.

She also beats people with Molly, our other friend had a huge chicken shaped welt for like 2 weeks because she was on the wrong end of a Molly-hit.

Molly is scary, she should get her own public service announcement.

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^:lol: :lol:

Actuall those pants were meant to be that way... those were guy's pants... those hip hop dudes with their gigantic clothes. They just happened to be bright yellow. I wanted to wear those at school but my bf didn't let me :lol: :lol:

6. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

OMG I found a huge pair of yellow overalls at the thrift store!!! They were like 5 bucks, and I wanted them so badly!!! I would have worn them every day for like a week, just because they were so ugly!

7. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hahaha oh my god I have tears coming outta my eyes. That story is behind priceless. Ahahaha oh god thanks for the laugh.

8. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    she should!! i'll pay for it! I support Molly, and the war on anti-molly's.... *nods*

DaWacko!!! I'm one of those hip hop dudes :lol: :lol: hey let's start a baggy-yellow-pants band... i'll play the eyelash, you play the chin.
    Its weird, I've always been the one wearing weird colored baggy clothes. Oh and that wearing sunglasses indoors thing... what do our parents feed us.

9. AznxCSI

AznxCSI Witness

A couple days ago I was playing badminton in phys-ed and I the game resulted in a tie. So to find the winner my teacher asked each of us to pick a number between 1 and 5. My opponent chose 3 and I thought about it for about 30 seconds. Then, proudly and confidently I said 8.

Oh yeah, I lost the match too...

10. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

u should be thanking ur bf then :lol: saving u from social suicide like that :D hehe

11. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

My friends and I will go to the thrift store on missions to buy the UGLIEST OUTFIT POSSIBLE. It's so fun. Whatever we buy, we wear to school on the monday.

12. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Aznx - i almost peed from that. You're insanely funny. Come to Lebanon.

heartagram - you know better than to be saved from social suicide!! yellow pants make us better people!!

13. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Okay, I just saw carlz31's banner (I don't know if they have posted on this thread yet) and I thought it said "Tim Speedle. Herion in my eyes" when it actually says "Tim Speedle. Hero in my eyes"! I'm so stupid!

And I just saw the thread called Funny Flash Animations and I thought it said Funny Slash Animations. :rolleyes:

14. LoneWolf13

LoneWolf13 Lab Technician

:lol: That's so funny :lol: I do stuff like that all the time.

15. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i had an amusing convo with my bf earlier today, coz i found out it was GE's bday and i yelled out

ITS MY BF'S BDAY really loud, and dyl walks in and

D: its not my birthday
    L: what?
    D: you sed its your boyfriends birthday
    L: i wasnt talking about you
    D: your cheating on me?
    L: What? no. *laughs* i was talking about george eads
    D: who?
    L: nick from csi
    D: oh lord more csi stuff
    L: yes
    D: which one is he
    L: they hot one
    D: you squeal whenever ne of the guys is on screen
    L: ok the really hot one
    D: not helping
    L: the texan
    D: ah, the hot ones boyfriend
    L: who's the hot one?
    D: i dunno her name, the brunette, and the blonde is hot too
    L: you mean sara's bf?
    D: sara, yeah that sounds right

hahahahaha, the funniest thing was i was like squealing coz he was talkig about snickers, and he seriously thought i had lost the plot!