Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

I have another story.

This morning I woke up at about 6 AM; A mere two hours after I had fallen asleep. Well I felt like my room was on fire; It was so hot I can't even describe it. I threw my blankets off and jumped out of bed, looking in the mirror and my face was red. Really red. Stupid me, I started stripping my clothes off; When I got down to my bra and underwear I ran downstairs and said "Mom! It's really hot upstairs! And look at my face! I'm burning up!" My mom started laughing her ass off and said "I turned the thermostat up because I was cold." :lol:

I'm so stupid sometimes...

^That's so f*cking hilarious. Oh god, I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes ahaha. I could never face my family again if they saw me in my bra and panties. Yup, that would be too awkward at least for me heh.

Speaking of which, have you ever been shopping with your mom and then all of a sudden she asks, "Do you need some new bras?" really loud and everyone turns and looks at you and you say, "Mom...you don't have to yell it!" and she just says, "No, I'm serious. What size are you? Hmm, hang on, turn around." And then, you know what happens next? She lifts the back of your shirt up and checks the tag! She does that to me with pants too...we'll be in a store and she says, "Turn around!" and then she checks the tag for the size.

God, that's embarassing!

:lol: luckily my mom doesnt do that to me. im usually the one to go to her and say 'mom, i think the girls grew again!' :)

i have a problem with thinking things through before i do or say them. so a few years ago i was on vacation with my friends family on their boat. we were going around lake huron. we were at this place called the benjamin islands. basically, big rock island that forms a natural harbour. my friend and i were washing out hair off the back of the boat. she climbed out of the water and sat down on that little bit that sticks out the back. i needed to sit down too (to shave the legs) but she was taking up most of the room. so i though i could sit next to her and just hang my legs where the ladder is.
instead of getting onto the boat and then sitting down, i decide to just twist around on the ladder and sit down. however, the ladder is very slippery, being underwater and all.
i slip and fall back into the water, but my arm catches the corner of the boat on the way down. i only fell about 3 feet, and made contact with the boat for about 2 inches (that how long the scratch was) but the next morning i woke up and my arm was bruised from my shoulder to my elbow and almost all the way around!!
so i have this bright purple bruise on my arm and when we were walking around macinaw city everyone asks me 'now how did you get that??' so i told them, 'fell off the boat'

jorja_fan86 said:
^That's so f*cking hilarious. Oh god, I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes ahaha. I could never face my family again if they saw me in my bra and panties. Yup, that would be too awkward at least for me heh.
i walk around the house in just that all the time i ont care neither do my parents, lol, but im hardly ever home though haha.

quoth, my mom does that to me all the time. Not because I need new bras or anything, she just likes to annoy me.

Last night I got photoshop 7 and I was having a horrible time trying to find the Crop button. I'm looking and staring at the screen when my sister comes up behind me and says "Why not try the button that says Crop?" I had been looking at the whole time and I couldn't figure it out! :lol: :lol:

jorja_fan86, I was so embarassed! It's funny now but I swear I must be losing brain cells or something...

I remember something stupid I did when I was in high school. We were in an interclass drama competition and it was the final. I had a supporting role as someone called Sarah and I have this best friend(the main character) called...ok I forgot what she's supposed to be called. Then we reached the climax of the drama where she and I are separated by a mob and I was supposed to shout her name while the mob pulled her away and got lost in the crowd. Everyone was watching and it was supposed to be a tense and alarming moment until I shouted...SARAHHHHH!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

i've done this a few times at skool, when writing homework in my diary i ask either how to spell the day/or what the date is, when its written on the page :lol:

Last year my mom took me bra shopping in JCPenny; My youngest sister Ellie went along with us and she was 5 at the time. So we're in the bra section and I turn my back for five seconds, turn around and Ellie is standing there with a bra on over her clothes, she smiled at me and said "Look! They sells bras with the boobs built in!" :lol: *Falls out of chair laughing*

^^ That is so funny :lol: I refuse to go bra shopping with any of my sisters because I'm sure they would do something like that. :lol:

Bras are a man's best friend. *nod*
wait i didn't mean it that way... perverts.

i always thought i was a bit stuck up. Not because of my looks or anything, I just always tend to act like I'm too cool to talk to anyone. I thought it stopped... but last Saturday at McDonald's, i was in the bathroom, peeing, then washing my hands (i didnt have to tell you about my peeing, i just wanted to include it. urine makes me laugh.) Anyway, this dude came in to mop the floors... then all of a sudden the electricity went out. So i opened the door for some light to come in because i was starting to wash my hands in thin air... i couldn't see the water. Okay now Lebanese people have this habit of sweet-talking... i mean theyll sweet talk anyone and anything. Even babboons. Okay that's a lie... anyway the cleaning guy was telling me that the light in my eyes is enough to light the way. Cheesy butt nose... but whatever. I wanted to smile and say "thank you", but for some reason i went ahead and said "I know". Why is my head so big? Why. *smacks forehead with cheese*

I keep knocking down this dude's canned food pyramid. I need to stop, he's going to find out that i'm doing it purposely. Save my butt.

theres no problem in knowing how fabulous you are :D

i have one where im actually not the stupid one. and trust me, that doesnt happen very often :lol:

it was grade 7 and i sat next to one of my best friends. during a spelling test, one of the words was 'successful' so i started singing to myself 's-u-c-c-e-s-s thats the way you spell success!' and my friend hushs me and snaps 'shut up'
well, we get the tests back, and of course i spelt successful right, cuz i was singing the song. but my friend, who was right beside me and heard the song, spelt it 'suckessful' i will never let her live it down, and told her i will make reference to it in a speach at her wedding, whenver that may happen :D

:lol: "suckessful" - sounds like a female vampire.

I jumped into a cab on my way home and i felt it go down. i mean DOWN... i almost say the devil down there. i didn't mean to jump in that fast, but i saw a little dog. little dogs scare me. if it were an elephant, i'd probably smile. but little dogs? nope. they can get stuck in your nose. or something. yeah. i'm done. :D

Today in English class our teacher gave us time to read in class instead of doing it for homework. So the class is silent as we are reading and one girl randomly shouts out during class, "Mrs. Garner there is a typo in this book!" So the teacher asks what was spelled wrong and she says, "Well they spelled favorite with a U in it." :rolleyes: So the entire class looks at her and shouts out that that is the English way of spelling it, and she begins to look confused and she said, "No, in English there is no U!" And then we had to explain to her that when we said English we meant like Britain not America.

I thought it was funny :lol:

today in bio class my friend tripped on the cord of the microscope and fell flat on her face- i laughed b/c shes a big clutz :lol:

Back