Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

I agreed to walk a marathon and I just realised how long it is, it's going to take us twelve hours minimum. I'm mad...

this is something stupid my university did. i think theyve been making this mistake for years. theres a course called mammalogy, and is the study of mammalian physiology. the prof makes a point of making sure the students spell it right, as in mammalogy not mammology. but he came forward this semester to say theyve been wrong all along. for mammology is in fact the study of mammals, and mammalogy is specifically the study of breasts. thats a pretty big whoops :lol:

^^ :lol: ROFLMFAO :lol:

Sometimes I'll be driving in my car, and all of a sudden I'm like "OMG, did I lock myself out of my house?" Then I'm like "How would I be driving right now if I did?" :p I have a bad habit of locking myself out of my own house.

Which reminds me of the time my SON locked me out of the house. Yeah, back when we lived on the third floor in an apartment complex, so I couldn't just climb back in the window :p So I'm running around the complex like a madwoman, looking for a maintanence guy or someone to unlock my door for me. They got a big kick out of it, and luckily my son was OK. :)

ahh good!i bet it was scary! :eek:
One time Me and my Cousins and Bf and two mates we went to watch the football in london ,we drove up in the car and my older cousin stoped in the service station on the way back, and my cousin accidently kicked the hand break in the car and the car started rolling down the hill! :lol: so funny! :lol:but scary the same time! :)

:lol: These are so hilarious!

Yesterday while working on one of the chapters to my story, I couldn't remember how to spell one of the words I needed. So I called my Grandmother, frantic, and asked "How is the word 'THE' spelled?!" She was laughing so hard at me; It wasn't funny at the time but is now...

^^Just don't ever ask her for the number for 911. then she'll really think you're nutso :p

:lol: Thanks for that tip! :lol:

Today my sister was on the computer, on Neopets.com; I was reading over her shoulder just trying to annoy her. She reached up and slapped me across the face, hard, and I fell backwards. Right when I fell, one of our neighboors knocked on the door; So not only was my sister laughing her ass off at me, the neighboor was too. It wasn't my finest moment. :lol:

You want to hear something stupid...well here it is.

When I was 12 yrs old I was living up in NH. My Brother and I were out sledding after a snow storm & we had this bright idea that we'd sled threw the woods. I started down zipping through the trees until I lost control and crashed into a pine tree. I accualy knocked myself out. Luckily I didn't break anything.

Ouh, this is just embarassing...

Was listening to the radio last night and this song came up. I just couldn't help myself so I got up and started to groove to the beat. Just my luck, my mother came in the nick of time to catch me shaking my ass to the good part of the song. Heh, didn't realize she was there till the radio went off and I find her smiling and trying to control a sudden outburst of laughter. All I did was stand there and straighten my shirt. And sat back down with my guitar. Hmmm.....I'll lock the door next time.

:lol: :lol:

Golden_Smile said:
I don't think it was enough for anyone else to see... well I really hope that they couldn't!

When I was younger, about 2, I was with my family going for a walk through some park thing but my typical dad decided to take a short cut across a field - apparently it turns out that once we got half way across the fielde realised that there was about 8 goats running towards us! :eek: Man, I'd love to be able to remember it - I don't think I'll ever see my dad run as fast! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:eek: :eek: :eek: You can remember what exactly happened in your age of 2? That's awesome!

Greg?? :lol: No way.

^ Yeah, some things or events actually stay with you even at such a young age. I remembered I almost drowned when I was 3. :p

:lol: :lol: Casp haha! That was so embarrassing!

Did I see goat somewhere here? I remember I was walking down a slope and a kid(baby goat) came trotting after me, bleating all the way. I thought it was cute but after a while it's worrying. I started to run and the kid ran after me, still bleating and I ran, and it ran and it bleated...all the way down the slope and finally it stopped and sort of looked lost and just stood there and bleat away.

^ Yup, it was. :lol: Looking back, it makes me laugh my head off. Just too funny to think it was ridiculous.

That's scary! Being chased by a baby goat! :eek:

my brother (who is 27) just phoned me to say that the speakers on his new computer screen aren't working - no sound is coming out. So I told him to check loads of things, such as pressing F8, and nothing worked. So then I asked him, "is it plugged into the hard-drive" and he goes "no, there isn't another lead!". I asked him if he was sure and then he realised that there was another one! So he has just gone off the phone to try and find the whole in the back of the hard-drive to plug the speakers into! He just thought that because they were plugged into the monitor that they would work! :lol: :lol:

Back