Stupid/Embarassing things you/someone you know has done

Re: Funny stories - stupid things you/someone you know has d

You know when you have been tangoed :lol:
Funny stories heres one
Where I live we like to bobbi knock so as a challenge we told this one kid to B.Knock a certan house. The kid replied whith ill throw a stone and hit the dorbell
dialog went
me: dont throw the stone
Kid: dont worry ill hit it
Me: no dont throw...
<SMASH>
ME: S**T run
So we all ran before the owner of the house came out, later when we walked pass she came out and talked to us
Owner: Who threw that rock
Me: The kids from the other estate didnt see them clearly (god forgive me i lied)
Owner: ok, no worries kids have a nice night
We all ran as fast as we could away.
PHEW that was a close one

hahaha!! :lol:! omg!!! :lol: thats funny lol!! if i was to bobby knock some1s door or throw a rock lol thats what would happen to me lol! get caught! :D i always got caught lol!

draig_goch said:
You know when you have been tangoed :lol:

:lol: !!!HA HA HA!!! :lol: There is a really badly tanned man that is at school now and then (think he is one of the pupil's dad) and whenever I see him I yell "you know when you've been tangoed!!" or "do you know you've been tangoed?!" Normally the second one! :D

And it is mainly pink chavs in my school because they were so much blusha - a lot of foundation too, but the blusha seems to cover up most of the foundation!

Why thank you! :D lol

In history I sit next to Rosy and I am nearly always saying things that make her crack up with laughter - mainly after sir has said something I respond with some sarcastic comment - for example, today he said "we are going to do some good work today" and I said to Rosy "noh - I thought we were going to do a song and a dance!" But I said it a little too loud (which I do quite a lot! :rolleyes: ) and sir heard me say something and asked me what I said and I replied saying "nothing". So then he goes, "I don't know what it is that you say every lesson... ... *big long typical teacher pause* ... ... but whatever it is, it sure makes Rosy laugh her head off!", this made me and Rosy laugh even harder - literally tears coming down our faces!! :lol: For the rest of the lesson he kept coming up to me and seeing how much work I had done, eventually he goes "I shouldn't be too hard really should I? You do get all of the work done to a very high standard", I just had a huge grin on my face afterwards - it's true though, I do get all of the work done to a very high standard! But I felt like I had made such a huge point to sir :D

x-x-x

hahaha thats funny cos when you make som1 really laugh they cant forget it and cant stop laughing! im like that when i hear something funny il think bout it all day and still be laughing !!!my friend sarah told me a joke yesterday (im still laughing at it!) but we were in the library lol!! :lol:

ooo that's the worst place to get the giggles! I nearly got thrown out of a library because I was laughing so hard :D Have you ever peed yourself from laughing? Even just a little bit? x-x-x

Um... I might have! Well, yes! *blushes very red* It's hard not to pee a little from laughter when you have Rosy as a friend!! :lol:

I don't think it was enough for anyone else to see... well I really hope that they couldn't!

When I was younger, about 2, I was with my family going for a walk through some park thing but my typical dad decided to take a short cut across a field - apparently it turns out that once we got half way across the fielde realised that there was about 8 goats running towards us! :eek: Man, I'd love to be able to remember it - I don't think I'll ever see my dad run as fast! :lol:

hehe - I have literally just heard my mum say something so idiotic! I was just given a bubble blower and the liquid was in a container that was shaped as a duck, so I said "look mum - the bubbles come out in the shape of ducks!" But I said it thinking that she didn't believe me (wasn't expecting her to!), so once I blew the bubbles she looked really disappointed and goes "they're not in the shape of ducks!" and she was totally serious! :lol: :lol: :lol: I couldn't believe she said it and am still laughing now! :D x-x-x

Here's a story my friend just told me:

"When I was in Year 3, me and my friend had to stay in at lunchtime to tidy the classroom (I can't exactly remember why but I think it had something to do with a pencil war ) anyway so we were tidying. My friend really needed the toilet so she left the classroom to go. Well I decided that it would be really funny to jump out on her when she came back in so I crawled under the teacher's desk at the front. A few minutes later I heard footsteps and into the room came the student teacher we had. So I'm thinking "CRAP!" because I'm still sat under the desk and what does the teacher do? He comes and stands next to the desk and starts looking at some papers. Well after about 5 minutes I decide I can't take it anymore, fearing at any moment that he will sit down and then I would be really screwed, so I crawl out from underneath the desk with some pencils in my hand, turn to him and go, "I think I got them all," he just gives me this what-on-earth-were-you-doing-under-the-desk look and I made a quick exit." :lol:

Definitely has me laughing each time she tells me - which is a lot! :D

Back