Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit that this theme I don't have any of. Might try to scrounge some up later today, if they aren't all taken. What I'm going to do when camp is over and I can't get on ultil afternoon I don't know. I may just go crazy.

Susan

OK I lied. I went out and found 2 now.

theme pic 1
theme pic 2

nicksarafan2 said:

oh a funny story, my mom and I were out today, running arends and she was talking to my sister on the cell phone, then she tells me to look behind me, and she says "look it's George!" i turn, and in a red Beamer with two ladies was a guy who looked exactly like him, it was funny, he was wearing sunglasses, and had a short hair cut, and had a chiseled jaw, it was funny, I almost freaked, till I realized it was impossible :lol:
then she tried to fallow him, but they turned away from where we were, so we didn't fallow, but oh my gosh it was funny :lol:
so that was just a little part of my day :D

Now won't you just die if you hear on the news that George was visiting your area and you actually saw him! Impossible I know, but sigh...we can dream can't we?? :D

i picked facial hair for a theme, but that was back in march i think. (have we really been doing this for that long?? :eek:) i know a few people found nicky with a bit of stubbley goodness, but i just cant remember the episodes :lol:
but i have to say kudos to Jacquie because one of your stache pics was the first time i didnt think 'wow, this would be cute if it wasnt for the stache' but i wont be heartbroken if it never returns :D

our favourite prince didnt shave this morning
we wouldnt want our cowboys clean shaven anyway!
just a teeny bit of scruffy yumminess i think this was my favourite scene in monte walsh, he was just so scrumptious looking!
ok, maybe its not completly offensive
the stache is a deep thinker maybe i was too quick to judge.... no, i dont want it coming back :p
maple why dont you like my stache? well dont look at me like that nicky! :lol:

I have to admit - I do not like the stache. It may be why I didn't have any pics from those eps. So I went out and got 1 pic from each ep (since I'm trying to have pics from as many eps as I can). Didn't mind the long hair. Seemed strange when he cut it. Just never liked the stache.

theme pic 3
theme pic 4
theme pic 5

Susan

I've never been a friend of facial hair... some late night stubble (or early morning stubble :devil:) is alright with me, though. But I have to admit - the stache isn't that bad after all, given the fact that I haven't seen it "in action" yet. I'm looking forward to it, actually. It was in the newspapers today that a German tv-station will broadcast upcoming seasons of the whole CSI-brand. I'm sure Season 6 will air over here in autumn, maybe starting in September. *smiles* Til then I'll have to be patient and spend time drooling over pix - and of course the famous L'oreal-ad. I caught it three times today :D Yeah, right now, when I watch TV, I can't wait for commercial breaks! :D

Jacquie your innocent little question about sub albums on photobucket had me spending the last 2 and a half hours playing in my photobucket album. I now have sub albums for each season. The things I do when I'm bored.

After doing all this I have to ask if anyone knows where this pic comes from?

classic look

Susan

my guess would be from savannah.
id organize my photobucket but im way too lazy and dont want to break the links on my pictures :lol: even though most of them arent being looked at by anyone right now. so basically, its laziness. :D

Ok, so since no one seems te be posting pictures anymore, I'll go ahead and announce the winner :)
First a little something about the moustache. This is the picture that made me like it so much, I think he looks a bit like a star in a police movie from the seventies in it ;). Now I think a moustache is complety out of fashion and totally uncool, but Nick / George looks really sexy with it :devil:

So, and now for the winning pictures! Runners up are this one from wlk 68 , this really is a beautiful one, he looks like he's glowing in it!
I liked this one from km 888 too because it's so funny.
The one from jacquie is the third, he looks so cute!
Then there's blackflag's one , it's a nice close up and he looks a bit scared, that's cute.
Last one is from Babs for obvious reasons, it's just a beautiful, stylish pictures and he looks great in it.

But hte winner is ... allmaple ! This picture has it all, the stache and he looks sad, I love it when he looks that way, makes me wanna comfort him :devil:

Oh i'm happy to see I'm not the only one to have loved the stache, I like him and all his odd hair changes, he just look cute no matter what, and personally, I like my man clean cut, but if George were mine, I wouldn't mind the stache ;)

and I'm happy that was the theme because my photobucket was lacking those pics, but not any more :D

I guess people were just afraid his stache was going to come off his upper lip and eat them :eek: or tickle them to death, one of the two, I take the second choice my self :devil:

wow that was bad :lol: sorry :lol:

and Happy if I do hear news of him being any where in Washington State, I will scream so loud! :lol:

And yay Allmaple won, give us a good theme :cool:

and that one 'Monty Walsh' pic of him before he got too dirty is so yummy, I like him all dressed up like a cowboy, why do you think I watch Professional Bull Riding? because it's just loaded with sexy, tight jeans wearing, buff bodied cowboys!!! and I have met them all :D oh and the bulls are pretty cute too :p

Congrats on winning allmaple. I happen to like the stache on George in Dog Eat Dog the best. It just appeared to be the right lenghth. My hubsand has a stache and after a while you never notice it tickling you.

If nobody has Nick for the night he's mine! After a day of lifting dog food, cat food and kitty litter around and working outside in the heat and humidity the muscles need a little massage :D

Darn I missed my chance for snagging Nick :lol: oh well you have fun with him Jacquie but I want him tomorrow night :D

ah ticklish mustaches....George's... ok I'm floating away see ya girls later ;)

i wasnt going to post a second set til after csi tonight, guess it doesnt matter anyway :lol:
i think my problem with the moustache was my dad used to have one, and almost all of my uncles either still do or have had one at some point in time. so it made him too fatherly for me to find it attractive. never kissed a guy with a stache but although the stubble looks really hot it does scratch quite a bit :p
so, simple theme (i like simplicity these days) the best pic of nick from a season premier or a season finale. whether its our first look at him after a summer away, or the last time we see him for 4 months (excluding repeats of course) he always looks great. 12 pics as usual

Congrats allmaple! I also thought Dog Eat Dog was the best moustache episode, but didn't really like it still. I agree with you on the fatherly thing. My dad had one forever, and finally last summer I convinced him to get rid of it, that it made him look older and wasn't cool, then GE showed up with one. :eek:

Good theme idea, I'll look for some in a bit. Another theme that requires some knowledge/organization. I may have to work on that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back