Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George has website, and then theres always googlin' them.

Babs, I love your icon, btw.

km, I like the second picture.

Re: Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12 *DELETED*

Post deleted by anne_wolfe

Re: Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12 *DELETED*

Post deleted by anne_wolfe

anne, I can't see your pics :(

It says "You don't have permission to access this part of the site (we may not recognize you because of that moustache)." :lol: :lol:

Aww you guys took all the good pics, so I'll just sit this one out, I love Nick and Greg though, there really cute :D

and right now on BBC america, a comedian is wearing the exact same bronze suite that George wore to that Aussie award show, it is cracking me up :lol:

Ok, let's try this again. Look at this hot body!
Body

Oh, to be able to look and touch everyday. I'm starting to get ideas about what could be done to said body. :devil:

Ok, so I decided to get up early today to pick a winner, it's 7 am on saturday, not a moment to be awake, but well ... The runners up for this theme are this one by Babs, the desert, the movement, the sand, I love it. Then another one from Babs , this is a classic, it's a funny pic. Then third runner up is Onlytruth's one. I also liked this one Jacquie posted, the look they share! This one by Blackflag is not of Nick and Greg, but it's sweet.
And the winner is, with another classic picture, which is so sweet and says so much: Onlytruth . Congratz!

I'm off, see you guys sunday evening! And thanks for the lovely pictures!

Ok, time for a gentle reminder that there are MINORS in this Forum and on this Board, so please be mindful of the sensitivities involved. Any fantasies breaching the PG-13 rating needs to be taken offline.

Thank you.

Congrats on winning onlytruth. Good pic selections marie and enjoy your weekend.

Over on the dicussion thread there is an article posted from TWP that names this as the Worst Crime Against Fashion. How can they think that this is a crime I don't know. I wonder how well tbtp would have excepted this if it had been started a season off rather than appearing mid season.

Woo, that picture of the tache, is hot, i don't no why people don't like it, my friend went mad, she said she'll never forgive him for having that thing.
Funny, she seems to have forgiven him now after Rashomama!

And Congratz Onlytruth!

marieluka said:
And the winner is, with another classic picture, which is so sweet and says so much: Onlytruth . Congratz!

Yeah me! That was the first theme I've played in weeks, so it is really exciting to win!

On to the future! The next theme is: the best "close-up". You know, those shots where some part of Nick (usually the head), and only Nick, practically fills the screen. 12 pics max. Other characters and just George are okay to submit. No created/cropped screen caps, tho -- only original closeups. Have fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back