Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy_me_111 said:
nickfangirl said:
I heard something horrible! My friend told me that Nick dies or died in a season finale please...say it isn't true... *looks up with tear filled eyes*

Depending on what country you come from, you may or may not have seen Grave Danger... That's probably the experience your friend was talking about, and no he did not die. ;)
I have seen Grave Danger, but I think my friend was talking about a newer one? He said they say in the ep. Life moves so fast just like Nicks or something, but thank goodness he was wrong. *whew* I am in the US so I have seen GD.I just got into CSi (and Nick) seriously just recently, I just bought Season One on dvd. But, I do watch the repeats on Spike TV so yea. Well, thanks for easing my worries. See you all later! Thanks again everyone!
BTW Happy Birthday Happy ^^
Thanks to you too Gilbert ^^

Oh my gosh, I missed the ward soooo much. I just got back (okay, it was a couple of hours ago, but I had to do some unpacking and stuff before I could get online). Anyway, I am happy to be back. I only caught one episode of CSI while I was away -- on Spike on Friday I watched Let the Seller Beware (it was raining outside)-- so at least I got to see a topless Nicky!! Which was refreshing because when you are at the beach you see many, many guys who have, umm, less than perfect bodies.

Hey, maybe one of my Canadian friends will know the answer to this but, is Virginia Beach like a really popular place for Eastern Canadians to go on vacation -- especially folks from Quebec? Cuz everyone I turned, there was someone speaking French (and, Quebec license plates on lots of cars).

Oh, and Happy Birthday to you, Happy!!!

Welcome back to the ward OnlyTruth. I can't say for sure that Virginia Beach is popular but when you look at an atlas it is a straight drive down the coast for people from the Montreal area. It would probably be one of the first beaches they come to. I can tell you that Florida is very popular with the Quebec crowd in winter. And since you did see George at the beach

5 times the fun :lol:

Hi this is my first time here, and I wanted to join in the fun but I have a problem. This will probably sound stupid. Can some nice person telling me how to do the clickable URL so I can post my picture? *blushes* I would be so grateful. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back