Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacquie_Sawyer said:
nickfangirl there are also plenty of sites out there if you don't have the capablity of making your own caps. If you want the sites let me know and I can pm them to you.

Thanks I would really appriciate it ^^

samstokes Babs' site does look good but I have one small little problem with her site. Everytime I try to use it my computer freezes up. I run Windows98 on my laptop and it does not handle the hotness that is George sometimes. I intend to try the site on my Husband's computer when he is at work on Tuesday. His computer is more up to date than mine is. When your laptop is a gift from your father-in-law you don't complain.

Shame, well hopefuly your husbands computer works, cos it's a shame not to get all the George hotness, sometimes i no how you fell my old computer was really slow, and i sat waiting 5 minutes for each picture to load, now i have a new laptop, XP and speed-dial up.
Good luck tomorrow, if you mean this tuesday.

babs I just spent 10 minutes staring at your avatar, which made looking at all my wonderful pics take longer. Not that I'm complaining. :D

Your runner-ups (in no particular order)

babs - I deffinately need to give him a hug
jacquie - one of his best dressy pics
kito - you found my weak spot
km444 - needs to wear denim jackets more often
marie - anybody notice that he wears a forensics jacket about once a season?

and your winner is:

km444 - who can resist this face? and blue is my favorite color

Susan

I heard something horrible! My friend told me that Nick dies or died in a season finale please...say it isn't true... *looks up with tear filled eyes*

Whoa, I won again, thanks blackflag! Sorry for the delay everyone.

I'm not feeling very creative and don't want to take too much time thinking about the next theme idea since I already delayed things a bit. I did Season 1 pictures one of the last times I did a theme, so let's do Season 2 pictures this time. I think he was even hotter in season 2 than season 1, so it should be good. :)

nickfangirl said:
I heard something horrible! My friend told me that Nick dies or died in a season finale please...say it isn't true... *looks up with tear filled eyes*

Depending on what country you come from, you may or may not have seen Grave Danger... That's probably the experience your friend was talking about, and no he did not die. ;)

Nickfangirl, tell your friend, she was wrong, Nick was safe and sound. He didn't died in the season finale. Neither of the team died. Our Nick is safe.

You beat me to it, Happy me 111

Happy Birthday happy_me!
hbsong.gif

Great season 2 pics so far everyone, I already think I will have a hard time picking the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back