Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats blackflag. 4x4 was a good episode and it was so good to see Nick by himself. Nick was so yummy in it and so sensitive at the same time.

Hey I am now a CSI Level One. :)

First things first - got this pic from a yahoo group I'm in. It's a loreal magazine ad. Thought you all might enjoy it!

That pic from 4x4 is my replacement pic for Who Shot Sherlock, which Jacquie and I seem to be racing on who can post it first.

Now for a new theme I think I'll choose something that was done so long ago it was before I was taking part in the fun (I was lurking back then though). I want George / Nick (or others) wearing a some kind of coat or jacket. Limit, of course is 12.

Susan

Marie don't know if it's where Jacquie got it but they have that pic over at Texan Charm. I was just over there and saw it.

Susan

Thanks, but I don't know what Texan charm is... Is that a website?
:confused:

Ok, mystery solved, thanks to Google :lol:
* runs off to check out site *

i love the part in identity crisis when nick is investigating the car and greg makes him jump lol its soo funny and nick looks so cute when he gets jumpy

marieluka said:
Thanks, but I don't know what Texan charm is... Is that a website?
:confused:

Yah, it's a website. I just type in texan charm on search and it's the first one that comes up (for me). Never learned the exact adress. :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back