"Still Life" discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

*points to name of the thread* ;)

beautiful_loser - The stuff that's being talked about, Griss' dad, Kelly Gordon, is supposed to happen in "Still Life" which airs this Thursday Dec 8th.

Thx lemon - Im fond of it too :D

Duhhh, guess I should start wearing my glasses :p almost thought I was posting in the season six spoilers thread but nvm.

So that makes three of them that have had some kind of traumatic childhood experience, even though a death is not always considered to be a traumatic childhood experience. Maybe there's some kind of connection and his mother killed his father too? Or, that his father actually left them when he was 9 instead of 5, and his mother just told him the story that he died? Or vice versa?

Oh inconsistancies...Yeah his profile said his parents divorced when he was 5. But then...maybe he was visting his dad when he was 9?

That would be an excellent way to work around it. Oh, I love the fact that he's telling this to Catherine too, the super-hero. That and--what sometimes appears to be his best friend. Except for that little bug that he has in a little jar that is the boot screen on my computer...

From the scene I saw, it seemed to me that Griss' parents were still together when his father died...[Grissom]"It was a hot day, my mother went to get him a drink.."

And in relation to Griss' bio about his parents' divorcing when he was 5 - [if the bio is from CBS.com] you need to take it w/ a grain of salt because there are inconsistencies, i.e. Sara being an only child but in "One Hit Wonder" she tells a story of involving her brother.

Ok I'm a bit confused here. According to the newsbits on the sidebar, the Kelly Gordon case (pretty safe to assume that's what is meant by 'Nick's search for answers...'?) is the episode following this one so it would have no bearing on this episode at all. And the case this week is the "kidnapping" in addition to whatever B plot they decide on.

The Kelly Gordon stuff is continuing over two episodes - this one and "Daddy's Little Girl." Nick is visited by Kelly Gordon in this episode and I'm pretty sure he finds out about the second voice in this one. Then in "Daddy's Little Girl" Nick and Catherine are investigating a murder that may be connected to Kelly Gordon. I hope that clears things up for you.

Also there is an episode between this one and "Daddy's Little Girl," 6x11- Werewolves (the spoilers for this episode have been pretty scarce.)

Thx, unknown_addict - Couldn't have said it better, Im sure that'll clear it up for people.

Nice avvie BTW, very cute ;)

Thanks allstar. I wish I could take credit for it, but unfortunately I'm just not that creative. Someone on livejournal made it.

The inconstancies would explain why the other shows go so sparingly on character profiles...anyway, back to topic...that's a bit odd to have a break like that between Kelly Gordon episodes...

Well, something tells me we'll need that break in order to catch out breath in between those episodes. Whatever happens with Kelly Gordon it will be intense!

Back