Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully i will get the soundtrack downtown because i really want these songs :D
well as i promised you ,here you have a new chance to see Melina's movie :D
(all in Fox)
En medio del fuego (Into the Fire)
Sábado 01 de agosto, 11:30 hs.
Viernes 14 de agosto, 14:00 hs.
Jueves 27 de agosto, 10:00 hs.

And some piccies

Melina is adored by her coworkers
74368427RM048.jpg

I think this pic is set inmediately after or before she gave birth for the first time. She was gorgeous! :D

265271Melina-Kanakaredes-Posters.jpg

2490MelinaKanakaredes.jpg

Last edited:
HELLO, STELLARINAS!!!!!! Loooooooovely pictures, as always. *sigh* if I can only someone drops that Kanakaredes 01 jersey from the heavens, i'll be a happy, happy kid. looks good for a night shirt.

P.S.: Deb, Deb, Dearie Deb...you still owe me that Emmanuelle pic, remember?:rommie:

I have a little present for all of you, Melina singing in Greek in some show she did couple of years ago!

Enjoy!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkElaPR-dm0

Thank you so much for the vid, Catu!:) Now, if only TPTB would write in Melina singing on the show; she's got herself a great voice!

Ghawazee: Love the first pic! So cute!:lol: And of course her co-workers love her; I mean, who wouldn't?;)

The second pic is really nice too. She looks beautiful, considering it was taken not long after her giving birth.

Melina really is a living Greek goddess. She's got talent, brains, and good looks. I can't wait for the Percy Jackson movie in February 2010!!! Number one: Melina's in it playing Athene and two: I read the first 3 books in the series and the first one is the best (the other two are also really good too). Lots of comedy and action.:p

It's really hard to find celebrity like Melina these days. Not many can let fame not get to their heads (did that make sense? It did when I was typing it:confused:). And Melina is still really close to her family and doesn't let her job get in the way of spending time with them, so that's really nice. Too bad more celebs couldn't be like her. We really need more people like her to look up to.:)

Hey Stellarinas!!!!!!!!!! :D

Kay--->
P.S.: Deb, Deb, Dearie Deb...you still owe me that Emmanuelle pic, remember?:rommie:
I do, darling :D Just i wanted to be sure you would come back :D Check your PM box ;)

Catu---> I wish that too! She has a beautiful voice. And that song is a classic! :)

Miyu--->
Melina really is a living Greek goddess. She's got talent, brains, and good looks. I can't wait for the Percy Jackson movie in February 2010!!! Number one: Melina's in it playing Athene and two: I read the first 3 books in the series and the first one is the best (the other two are also really good too). Lots of comedy and action.:p

It's really hard to find celebrity like Melina these days. Not many can let fame not get to their heads (did that make sense? It did when I was typing it:confused:). And Melina is still really close to her family and doesn't let her job get in the way of spending time with them, so that's really nice. Too bad more celebs couldn't be like her. We really need more people like her to look up to.:)
how beauitful words, Miyu. I really like how deeply connected she is to her roots and how she said many people (a billion) would keep her from getting a fame-to head syndrome so common in the place where she lives and works
I never read Percy Jackson Adventures book but i will if i get the book here :D (I am a bookworm :D )

Debbie :D

ps: where is Andromeda? I owe her my answer and to Galina and Udonna my PMs too (me bad :(

a present for all of you :)

melinakanakaredes_16159.jpg

Hiya all, dear Stellarinas :),

thanks for all the lovely and hot pics and especially catu for this link :)- absolutely wonderful, Melina´s performance.
Miyu, I just join your beautiful words, because there´s no better way to express Melina´s gorgeousness than you did :).

Ghawazeeeeee, Honeyyyyyyyyyyyy, look over here, here I am :lol:. As usual, take your time, don´t hurry.

Love and hugs to you all :)

Dearest Ghawazee and Andromeda>>> You two are too sweet. Melina has to one of my celebrity idols. Other celebrities are either a little...psycho...or are just downright b%*chy or are just self-important twits.:scream: Nice to see someone like Melina for a change.:)

And Ghawazee, if you're planning to get the series, buy them in a pack. The single books' prices are like almost 10 bucks here in Canada.:eek: Downright ridiculous.:scream:
It took me about a week to finish the first book (it has *goes to bookshelf* 375 pages. Took me a bit longer to finish, but it was totally worth it.:D And yes, I'm a bookworm too.;) I can't help myself...:lol:)

Love the pic as well, Ghawazee!:adore: Melina always looks amazing in red. I love it when she puts her hair half-up-half down as well. It looks great that way. I really needed to see a pretty pic of one gorgeous woman...err, Greek goddess.;)

Good morning, Stellarinas!
Amazing pics, amazing vid - you, girls, are amazing too, as usually, thank you very-very much.
Miyukiseta I'm waiting for Persy Jackson too. It will be 12th February in Russia and this is my birthday - so I'll spend this day with my boys and Melina in a cinema:lol:. Do you say, Persy Jackson is a interesting book? Well, I'm searching a book for holiday now. Well, ok. I'll try to find it, because I'll be missing Melina so much during my holiday.
BTW, do you know something about frienship of Melina and another celebrity women?

Hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I have an appeal to make.

On Sept 20th 2009, I will be running in the BUPA Great North Run. I first did this event back in 1981, so this year will be my 29th, though I have done other Half-Marathons & Marathons, including for you in the USA, The Marine Corp Marathon in 2006.

I will be running for Leukaemia Research, and I have set up a fund raising page on Just Giving.

The link is here, so you can see what I look like, (I'm in the yellow).

Thanks for your time & donations.

http://www.justgiving.com/anthonyblackergnr2008

Hey Stellarinas! :D

Dearest and beloved nut
Ghawazeeeeee, Honeyyyyyyyyyyyy, look over here, here I am . As usual, take your time, don´t hurry.

Do I need to tell you you must not hurry either? ;) It was just my control freak talking. Please post when you can meine liebe :)
Miyu-->
Dearest Ghawazee and Andromeda>>> You two are too sweet. Melina has to one of my celebrity idols. Other celebrities are either a little...psycho...or are just downright b%*chy or are just self-important twits Nice to see someone like Melina for a change.

I agree on two things. Andromeda is crazy...uppppssss nooo you said she is sweet. I agree on that too:lol: and the second thing thanks God Melina is NORMAL!!!!!! Usually i don't have Hollywood idols but i do love Melina. It's like in a certain way i don't feel her as part of the "circus" and i am sure there must be more actors and actresses who are in that way :)
And yes, I'm a bookworm too.;) I can't help myself...
then you will be a kindred soul of mine at this forum :) Love reading. Actually i love 2 things: reading and knowing crazy people :D
Amazing pics, amazing vid - you, girls, are amazing too, as usually, thank you very-very much.
Miyukiseta I'm waiting for Persy Jackson too. It will be 12th February in Russia and this is my birthday - so I'll spend this day with my boys and Melina in a cinema:lol:. Do you say, Persy Jackson is a interesting book? Well, I'm searching a book for holiday now. Well, ok. I'll try to find it, because I'll be missing Melina so much during my holiday.
BTW, do you know something about frienship of Melina and another celebrity women?
I don't know the title in Spanish either. I have booked your birthday my sweet Galina :)

I know she has remain friend with Concetta Tomei and almost the whole cast of Providence because i have read they have been in NY for her premiere when she played in Brodway before CSI NY started years ago and the beautiful things they have said about her and i have seen in many pictures with Carry Manheim too. I guess she has more in the Greek Community (Nia Vardalos maybe)

Makkem--->
I will be running for Leukaemia Research, and I have set up a fund raising page on Just Giving.
good luck dear!!!! :D My cousin also ran marathons and i know he feels it's a passion :)

Stellarinas! Stellarinas! Now we have officially a Percy Jackson movie trailer! YAY!

Check this out!

http://dvdenlared.com/noticias/teas...ns_the_lightning_thief_b_-20090715123018.html

Last edited:
Ghawazee>>>

I agree that not all of the Hollywood celebrities are psycho, but there aren't that many that are quite...nice and talented. Thank the Greek gods for someone like Melina (I'm in a Percy Jackson mood:D)!

Now, excuse me while I go psycho.;)

I love you, I love you, I love you...!!!!

I watched the trailer and it looks freakin' amazing! Thank you so much for finding it, dear Ghawazee. It musta taken you a long time to find it. I can't wait to see what Melina wears in the movie.:drool:

Do you mind if I send it to my Percy Jackson and the Olympians crazy friends?;) (I'll credit you for the find!:D :lol:)

Again, thank you so much! You really made my horrible day.:p ;)

LOL Miyu It has been a pleasure. And i must be very psycho because i love loving people too :lol: (even my patients last year were called with warming words. All of them and i spoilt them and they spoilt me as well :D

You don't need credit. Post wherever you want :D I couldn't watch the trailer because i need to send my PC down to the technician :( It has been giving me troubles everyday and right now i can't listen anything grrrr so i will be without PC until Monday grrrrrr

GoodBye pic :)

melinakanakaredes_16161.jpg

Hi!
Debbie, thanks for the link - well, I'm impressing. I think, Melina will be just great Athena, because she is a goddess already. Awww, now I can't wait for September and February!

Deb, thanks for the link! I'll probably watch it because Melina is in it, but I already have the feeling I'm not going to like it. I'm not really into fantasy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back