Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Stellarinas.

First off, love the pictures of Melina :) I'm thinking that woman could be her sister. Same nose :lol: I very much like the "Kanakaredes" jersey. Custom jerseys are win. I only wish I had one. Oh and in the second picture, she just looks gorgeous.

Deb, there is indeed a CSI: LV Wii game. I own it :lol: Seriously, there need to be more CSI: NY games :scream:

Talking about Melina's clothing choice, well, I do have to say some of the things she's worn has made me take a double take, but I think she looks beautiful no matter what she's wearing :). I will say that some of the stuff she's worn, I would never even dream of wearing ever :lol: But it looks good on her :thumbsup:

Anyway, that's all for now.

Axel

Well, I just adore all Melina's dress - seriosly, it's not a yells of blind crazy fangirl. It's chic, but not fanciful, simple, but spectacular. You see Melina and you talk yourself: "Yes, this dress is just for her". I wonder, if she has a personal stylist.

Love the pics!! I will try to find the vid of her singing the anthem I havent seen it yet!!

Pleni
, I have to agree with you, sometimes I think her dresses are too much!! Prefer casual dressing!

Love to all of you:)

Heya Stellarinas!!!!!!!!!! :D I can see Stellarinas are chatty today. That's great

pleni-->
Deb, I love the Kanakaredes T-shirt! And she looks quite happy to have it.
I remember the article was posted here and i know there is another pic but i can't find it:alienblush: More than t-shirt she was happy because the deep emotion she had when she sung the National Anthem sorrounded by her whole family :thumbsup:

Gaby!!!---> i couldn't download all piccies. I need to finish downloading them. Just the water mark was annoying but piccies were superbe!:bolian:
You are our Melina expert, Gaby!!!!!!!:thumbsup: I remember her sisters but not uncle Pete :D

dear Axel--->
First off, love the pictures of Melina :) I'm thinking that woman could be her sister. Same nose :lol:
Deb, there is indeed a CSI: LV Wii game. I own it :lol: Seriously, there need to be more CSI: NY games
i feel the same. We need more CSI NY games but heck! I want more crimes to solve however i still can't finish the first one:lol: Vic's photo is just an annoying proof:scream: :lol: (And i DID knoew you were going to have the CSI LV game;)

My dearest Galina--->
Well, I just adore all Melina's dress - seriosly, it's not a yells of blind crazy fangirl. It's chic, but not fanciful, simple, but spectacular. You see Melina and you talk yourself: "Yes, this dress is just for her". I wonder, if she has a personal stylist.
I must agree with you in this one. I like all her dresses for formal events or casual events. Of couse there are some dresses better than other but still she looked great and gorgeous. I say the same about Stella EXCEPT for the dress she looked when she had her date with the fireman:wtf::scream::scream::scream: usually she is classy but with that dress she looks like a woman pretending to impress her date. Too obvious:klingon:

Catu--> you are our Vid goddess. please find it and we will bless forever:lol:

Melina-Kanakaredes.jpg

love this futurist look!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
101_48.jpg

i didn't know she knew my fav singer since i was 10

30180.jpg

^The anthem thing is so culturally far away from here I don't get it. You see, our national anthem has no lyrics. The government made a competition to create them and the winning lyrics were so terrible every Spaniard but the author hated them. Isn't it great? All Spaniards finally agreeing on something!:lol: So, we're still without lyrics, which means everyone sings the anthem "chuuunda, chuuuunda, tachún, tachún, tachun-da" style during sport competitions :thumbsup:

And I loved her dress in that episode! I wish I looked good in it, because I want it! And I wish I dared wear it, but that's another story. Have you thought maybe the fireman wasn't the one she wanted to impress? ;) Well, I have.

Catu, Happy Independence Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^The anthem thing is so culturally far away from here I don't get it. You see, our national anthem has no lyrics. The government made a competition to create them and the winning lyrics were so terrible every Spaniard but the author hated them. Isn't it great? All Spaniards finally agreeing on something!:lol: So, we're still without lyrics, which means everyone sings the anthem "chuuunda, chuuuunda, tachún, tachún, tachun-da" style during sport competitions :thumbsup:

And I loved her dress in that episode! I wish I looked good in it, because I want it! And I wish I dared wear it, but that's another story. Have you thought maybe the fireman wasn't the one she wanted to impress? ;) Well, I have.

I think my rejection comes from the date with that @#¬"·^*$%&· fireman:scream: and her childish behaviour around him:scream: Howver i don't know how she looks so entusiastic around him but she was sooooo waiting Mac's call:drool:

plen, our National Anthem does have lyrics. First it was a war song and then when independence war was over, lyrics were changed. But it's terrible because in every sport match i have to stand how the song is cut :klingon: so we only have last verses left to sing in the stadium
"Let's live crowned with glory or let's swear with glory to die":hugegrin: It was taken as a motto for my beloved rugby team in France during last World Championship

makkem-->:lol: that was a good one

vlcsnap-25710.png

Catu, Happy Independence Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think my rejection comes from the date with that @#¬"·^*$%&· fireman:scream: and her childish behaviour around him:scream: Howver i don't know how she looks so entusiastic around him but she was sooooo waiting Mac's call:drool:

plen, our National Anthem does have lyrics. First it was a war song and then when independence war was over, lyrics were changed. But it's terrible because in every sport match i have to stand how the song is cut :klingon: so we only have last verses left to sing in the stadium
"Let's live crowned with glory or let's swear with glory to die":hugegrin: It was taken as a motto for my beloved rugby team in France during last World Championship

makkem-->:lol: that was a good one

vlcsnap-25710.png

Debs Happy Independence Day to you too!!! Lovely day by the way!
I agree with you I hate when they cut the Anthem in football matches!! I´m still looking for Melina's video but is getting harder. lol
I also think she was been childish around the fireman almost annoying for me too see!!

Hugs to all of you

Hiya, dear Stellarinas, thank you all for the links and pics :).
I love the way Melina dresses, very tasteful and emphasizing her beautiful body. OK, it´s always a matter of taste, some dresses may be a hit or miss affair, but all in all it´s more hit than miss :D.

Love and hugs to you all :)

Hey Stellarinas! Happy Independence Day Deb and Catu. Our "independence day" happened here on the 1st (Canada Day). :lol:

Anyway, loving the Melina pics. I agree that the futurist look suits Melina very well in that picture :) Plust the dress is green :lol: Or maybe it's the lighting.

Pleni, that's kind of cool you get to sing along to the tune of your national anthem :thumbsup: We do that here with our second national anthem, The Hockey Night In Canada Theme song, although not so much anymore because CBC lost it to TSN. Anyway, I have thought that maybe Stella wasn't wearing that dress for the fireman. Actually I'm almost positive she wore it for someone else :devil: But that's discussion for another thread :lol:

Picture time! I'm linking them, 'cause they're kind of big.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p168/Tsukasloth/c.jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p168/Tsukasloth/Grey-dress1-melina-kanakaredes-2960.jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p168/Tsukasloth/ALO-01347342585.jpg

Have a good day all :)

Axel

Happy Independence Day to you girls! Our national day ("Día de la hispanidad") is October 12th, Columbus Day.

Thank you for the pics! Axel, the dress in the first one is what I'd actually like to wear if I ever get married. I hate massive wedding gowns, that one is just perfect, at least on her. On me... well... don't ask.

Hello, Stellarinas!
Debbie and Catu Happy Independence Day (we celebrate Independence Day June 12th, it's a young holiday without spesial traditions)
O, Axel, what a wondeful pics! May I use the second one for avvi? I dreamed of avvi with Melina's back.:adore: It's a perfect!
Her white dress is gourgeos (yeah Plenilunio, you're right, it's perfect for wedding:)), but her hairstyle it so simple for it. She needed something...I don't know...more difficult:rolleyes:

oh dear Stellarinas, you have been adorable. Thank you. As Catu said, our day was sunny and not so cold as always :D

OH MY GOODNESS:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

THAT dress is....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (talking about the #2):eek::eek::eek:

Wonderful is the slightest word i can think now, Axel.:eek::eek:

Pleni and Galina-- I agree that white dress is gorgeous and it could be used as a wedding dress. But i need to think if it is appropiate for Stella's wedding with Mr.....T:lol:

CATU CATU CATU!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also think she was been childish around the fireman almost annoying for me too see!!
I wonder if the possible storyline with the firemna was taken as an idea from Into the fire because Walter was believed as some fireman's reincarnation
AHHHH I have good news for you. Into the fire will be aired in August. Later i will bring you the schedule :D (I need to record it again because i couldn only record the version in Spanish instead of the English version

if you have the chance, get the Into the fire Soundtrack. . IT's AMAZING! (well i could only get samples :()

Check the official page

http://www.glassrecords.com (The band is called Tammany Hall NYC)

http://www.intothefire.info/downloads/

oh dear Stellarinas, you have been adorable. Thank you. As Catu said, our day was sunny and not so cold as always :D

OH MY GOODNESS:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

THAT dress is....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (talking about the #2):eek::eek::eek:

Wonderful is the slightest word i can think now, Axel.:eek::eek:

Pleni and Galina-- I agree that white dress is gorgeous and it could be used as a wedding dress. But i need to think if it is appropiate for Stella's wedding with Mr.....T:lol:

CATU CATU CATU!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder if the possible storyline with the firemna was taken as an idea from Into the fire because Walter was believed as some fireman's reincarnation
AHHHH I have good news for you. Into the fire will be aired in August. Later i will bring you the schedule :D (I need to record it again because i couldn only record the version in Spanish instead of the English version

if you have the chance, get the Into the fire Soundtrack. . IT's AMAZING! (well i could only get samples :()

Check the official page

http://www.glassrecords.com (The band is called Tammany Hall NYC)

http://www.intothefire.info/downloads/

Love the music I just listened to the samples but loved it!! I'll try to see if it available on ITunes!!
I think "Maybe this time" is just awsome!

Hugs:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back