Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Thanks for everyone's gratefulness; it was my pleasure to post the summaries and the lovely book covers.:) Gotta get you all interested when the movie comes out!;)

Ghawazee>>> Thank you for lovely pictures. Melina is looking drop-dead grogeous as usual.:lol: I lovies the piccies! (Really bad grammar:shifty:... But it's summer, so no worries:bolian:)

I have to agree. Grounds for Deception wasn't the...best ep in S5...okay, I hated it. Don't get me wrong, I love Melina to pieces and I have absolutely nothing against her...well, maybe just her creative writing:rolleyes:...but that's beside the point. I do have to congratulate her for the effort she put in for writing the ep though. Not many actors get the chance to write an entire episode for their show, so that was somethin' special.

I have to imagine that coming up with ideas for nearly 50 minutes of script-time would be difficult too. Besides, it wasn't one of the worst eps written by the actual writers...I think I'll shut up now.:D *Grins, ducks, runs*

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

you're welcome Catu! :D

Funny is i am dying for listening these vids and especially this one where Eleni is singing :D but this silly computer is not my friend anymore grrrrrrrrr

Miyu--->---> we thank you for the effort and the time you put writing the summary. And i really appreciated that because i love reading and you have convincd me in looking for this story before the movie is premiered here. Thanks again!
    And you know you have the freedom to post whatever you want. It's your opinion and you have been very kind:bolian:

being part of other fandoms i have learnt sometimes a lot of juicy scenes are taken out because all scenes can't be included in just one episode. personally i had teh answers i wanted:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Btw we have got 900 posts WHOO HOO!!!! we can start posting new titles for our future thread

I suggest

Stella/Melina#7 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella ( my previous choise)
    Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

I can't believe we are so close to get our thread #7!!!!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  3. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Deb, thanks for the pics. I like her current looks better than her old looks. I think she's improved with time, just like good wine does;)

Miyu, kinda agree with you. I've seen far worse by people who actually make a living out of writing. Anyway, I didn't really like "Grounds for Deception". I spent most of the time going from "WTF?" to "O RLY?" to "No way!" It's not only her fault, though. TPTB should have told her "whoa! Hold your horses, baby!"

Are we allowed to post titles now? I thought we had to wait a little bit more *shrugs*. Okay, here's mine:
    Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

4. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hello once again, SMACKed Fam!:)

Sweet, sweet Ghawazee>>> Aww, thank you:) You're such a sweetie. And I agree that technology can't always be our best friends *glares at PC*.:lol: I'm just crossing my fingers that The Lightning Thief will be a great movie; it must not end up like Twilight: Okay books, horrible movie. Doubt it will though; the director directed two of the previous Harry Potter movies, so it can't be all that bad.

Pleni>>> Melina looks better and younger every year! Must be very hard to maintain this image, but she totally pulls it off. And finally, a celebrity who didn't have plastic surgery and never will. I thank God for creating Melina (or should I thank Zeus?:lol:) but please create more people like her!

Can't blame her for the horrible script; yes, TPTB should've told her "what to do/what not to do" and the smarta$$ editor should have revised more carefully. Some editor.:rolleyes:

I'll be back in a few hours; goin' shopping!:D I love y'all!

~Miyu

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Stellarinas!!!!!!!! :D

Pleni--->
    I do believe with old my heart she always she has been simply beuatiful bot not only outside but inside despite i have never been able to know her. What she makes so special is she is a simple human being and natural and she hasn't change in soul. At least that's how i feel about her after all these eyars of being her fan:thumbsup:

Really like your title, Pleni. But it's not s surprise because i always love your writing:thumbsup:

Miyu--->
    I will cross my fingers too. I remember how my fav book Der Name der Rose was adapted as a movie and it was really boring:wtf:. The novel itself it's fascinating and all of us who likes reading, can understand Jorge's motives to do what he did. You are sit at the edge of your seat during the whole book but with the movie you can cure imsomnia:lol: And you have Sean Connery in it! But it ddidn't work (at least for me it didn't at all)

Something completely different happened with "Silence of the Lambs". It's good the book but the movie was even greater. And probably Dr Lecter is one of the best ever seen onscreen;) Well, at least i enjoyed very much how the book was changed and adapted to be filmed:thumbsup:
    But at least something i do know: Melina will look very real as Greek :D

Lovely Melina's piccies:bolian:

I would love an episode where Stella shows her frustration again as in 1.02:drool:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Awwww, Kay that is sooo sweet! :D

Couldn't agree with you more; especially with regard to getting that arrest or search warrant. I should know as I'm a legal drone. It takes so much paper work, paper work, paper work!

BTW, that post of mine should have read projectiles instead of trajectories. Blame it on my exhausted brain. :p

That's really good to know that you prefer eating them than throwing them at people. :guffaw:Anyway, it's just that some people might get a bit defensive but then again, I agree everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

Someone here has to keep you in line, Deb, and that someone, I suppose, is me. ;)

It's just that Melina was trying to pack in so many things all at once into the storyline. I guess it was just way too ambitious on her part. She should have injected it with at least an ounce of realism and believability. Besides, this is a procedural show. I don't see why realism has to be sacrificed in this case. I know, I know, some people will say suspend disbelief but this was bordering on fantasy IMO. :rolleyes:

As for her relationship with Mac, I still see it more as a brother-sister thing going on. :p

Yeah, I take issue with her creative writing skills. :p Maybe she should have asked one or some of the writers on the show for help. Or then again maybe not, what with how some episodes have really been awful lately. I hope that when she gets a chance to pen and direct another episode it would be a tad more realistic.

BTW ladies, here's a link of Melina's interview with TV Guide. Enjoy!! I know Deb will! ;)

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

hey Mandy!!!! :D

:guffaw: I like you no matter what Mandy;). But you must not think you are alone;) My beloved Andromeda (I got a German nut, didn't you know? :D) says the same. I only say: keep trying:p

I remember two things Melina has said:

1) When she was a little girl it was showed to her some thing (i can't rememebr if it was a coin) from Alexander's tomb by an archeologist
    2) In Wikipedia the Greek storyline was a 2-part episode. I know it's not accurate but it was there anyway;)

In any case i had all scenes i wanted and more :angel:

It wouldn't be possible. You know, if Mac looks at her as she is in his menu:lol: We wouldn't want to have another Adonis' myth here. You know, the incest thing is nasty:lol:
    I appreciate your contribution :D But my silly computer needs drivers and i can't listen anything (I swear!:lol:)

8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Stellarinas. Coming in quickly.

Just want to say I saw the Percy Jackson trailer and I'm super excited. There's two movies coming out next year I'm really excited for. Percy Jackson, because of Melina. And Alice In Wonderland because of Johnny Depp :lol:

Some Melina pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

WOW Axel wOW WOW WOW!
    I had already seen the first pic but i didn't have the second and the third WOW WOW Could you imagine Stella so relaxed like Melina looks in the third pic and having a date with MT ;) :drool::drool::drool:

Thank you darling (BTW I want "Alice..." too It was one of my books in my English Level 7 course:shifty:

Here i have found a beautiful old article and it's beautiful for all the words used by Melina's colleagues about her

LOVE how Melina is described (btw i have not resistance for chocolate either :D )

http://storage.people.com/jpgs/19990510/19990510-750-134.jpg

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  10. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, dear Stellarinas :),

ooooh, all these wonderful, wonderful pics, thank you all :). I agree with Pleni and miyu, Melina looks even more beautiful now than she did at a younger age, and she´s for real, this is absolutely stunning :):D.

Dear Mandy, so you´re my accomplice in the Smacked-matter?:D *shakes hands with Mandy*, hello, I´m the German nut and I think we should collaborate :lol:.
    Dearest Smacked Ghawazee, you know, I still love you, Smacked or not :lol:. And I agree with you that the film version of "Der Name der Rose" was very disappointing, while "Silence of the Lambs" was brilliant- we seem to have quite the same taste considering films and books ;).

Dear miyu, I haven´t read the "Twilight"-books and haven´t seen the movie, but from the way they promoted the film, it seems to me that they basically wanted to attract teenagers to the film and so maybe it was shot as a light and easily digestable bubblegum version. But that´s just my outside impression.

Oh, so it´s soon time for Stella/Melina #7? I like Pleni´s suggestion Because everything sounds better in Greek :).

And how about: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology:D
    Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team
    Because Stella and Mac are the (platonic) dream team of CSI:NY :D

11. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hello, sweet Stellarinas!:)

Thanks for the link, Ghawazee! Oh, I can't resist chocolate either...it's like my only food weakness.:drool::drool::drool:

Take out the batteries...lol:lol:

Wolf whistle...if I were a guy and I saw her, who knows what'd I do...:devil::devil::devil: (I really hope Melina doesn't read this:angel:)

Yeah, I read the first book in the "saga" and I didn't even finish it; it just dragged on and on; it got so boring and only became about Bella and Edward' relationship. Boring. Gag. Worse than DL on the show.:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

And yes, the movie attracted lots of teenagers; it sucked like sh*t though. My friend told me that.:D The girls just like the ugly actors.:rommie: Can't blame me...they look hideous.:scream:

Me like the first and second one!;) :p

Axel>>> The second pic is one of my favourite photos of Melina. She just looks so natural in it and the dress is really simple, but looks really sexy on her.:cool: Then again, she looks sexy in just about anything and everything.

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Miyu--> have you noticed? That interview is almost from 11 years ago WOW (Melina recently mentioned she has been married for 17 years now ;) )

:lol: that was hilarious! Poor Melina! God knows what the hotel crew thought the vibrating thing was :lol::devil:

God, she is so... NATURAL! That is refreshing :D
    :lol::lol::lol: you are as crazy as Gio is. Anyway she won't complain if she reads it. She is a lovely human being and she would understand the love we have for her

BTW So the Twilight series is not good enough? I have them all but i didn't start reading. I guess i will read History of Women first :D (almost 3 or 4 books)

Melina 's beauties

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sydney and Owen AWWWWWW

[​IMG]

13. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

And I'm here once again, but I'm lovin' every minute of it!:)

Dear Ghawazee>>>

I knew it was from a long time ago but not that long ago:eek:...Miyu's feeling a little drowsy:rolleyes:... No, she's just losin' it.:shifty:

Yep, sure is refreshing. Not that common these days; just one of the many reasons why I love her to pieces.;)

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment.:) :lol: Guess she must be used to people lovin' her looks and I totally agree with that, but she also has a great personality. Best of both worlds.:drool:

Good idea.:guffaw:

*Crowd awws* Yeah, they do look so damn cute in this piccie.:p Looks so sweet...

Miyu's getting thirsty so she'll grab a glass of milk or something and will be right back! I love all of you!:luvlove: (I love you more, Melina!:guffaw:...<<<Hopeless Miyu *shakes head* Lol. Now Miyu's really getting thirsty...from laughing too hard.:shifty:)

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

You know? You MUST get Into the Fire :D I am recommending that movie to everyone ;) Melina shines in there and if you love Stella and if you knew and loved Sydney or Victoria you will also love Cat and Sabrina (well, not sabrina. She was just a memory in Walter's mind)
    Walter found Sabrina's body in the water and that fact brought memories about his lost sister. Her twin sister, when she finds out, suffers the same crisis Walter does. And he is helped by a sweet woman who lost her son in 9/11 and her grandaughter who thinks Walter is her reincarnated father 8but it's not a fantasy movie. Just a thought from the Quinn, the little girl)
    At the same time he is helped, Cat is helped by a doorman (who reminded me Sid :D ) and then, just for fate, she finds Walter in central park.

they never kiss but they share a life during one afternoon walking together. At the end you have a hope they will be togetehr because the sweet lady and the doorman keep pushing them towards each other until Walter crosses the Brooklyn Bridge and you know it's just to be with her :d (and they only share 2 scenes together!!!!!!!)

The music is wonderful. You would love that Miyu! :D

Debb :)

15. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

And I'm back....

Dear Ghawazee>>>

Thanks for the recommendation!:) I should get it. But, the only problem would be if I could find it.:(

Okay, I must see The Lightning Thief in 2010. I haven't been to the theatres for years. Must see if the movie is as good as the books or even better; but, the books are always better than the movies:shifty: As long as the movie's at least okay, I won't be complaining. Besides, it's set in our fave NYC:p, but filmed in Vancouver:eek: Funky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.