Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Andromeda & Debbie:

Thank you sooooooooooo much for the birthday greets & pics. I may not post as long as you guys, but in a line or two, at least the very thought is... somewhere there :lol:.

Loooooove Jon Stewart. He's like Larry King only younger & funnier, even if there'll always be Politics involved in his spiels. I used to watch his show in Comedy Central, that was until I left Manila & based somewhere else. I dunno, but it's Melina's laugh and her reaction to the jokes that's so...uh, sweet. just sweet. so sweet.

anywho, did I mention that me and my aunt are also Providence fans? Me always love Poor Sydney :lol: well, simply, she gets all cute when her mom would pop out and both would start talking in the middle of a crowd, then she fell for her shrink (?), oh, and that family dog / confidant that grew up with the show:guffaw:

and everyone else...:guffaw:. awwwww! Season 5's end is fast approaching & we'll let her spend the summer vacation with the kids, gearing up for Season 6, yadda, yadda, yadda...well, see yah soon kids!

Hey Stellarinas! :D

Gaby--->
BTW, i saw somewhere that Stella speaks 5 language: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, and uhm, France(?). A bit interesting that she speaks Russian. I mean, how could she?
In 1.01 she did realize letters belong to the cyliric alphabet and she read it so we know at least she speaks 3 languages (plus English ;) ) I didn't know she speaks French too but who knows?:p

In her talk with Bonnie Hunt in a show, she informed that she sang US national anthem in a sport game in Ohio i think. Gotta ask some senior member of Stellarina. I know they know more about this, even have links. Right? :wink:
LOL I hope you are not refering to Nenek Debbie :lol:I posted the pic at some point so i will look for it. I couldn't get the video on that one but i did get pics. I loved she was with her sisters there and she looked so happy! I wish we could get a vid of that. I guess an intense research has to be done in sports forums

Pleni-->
When and where were the two first pics you posted taken? She looks gorgeous! Her hair is straighter than usual, but she doesn't look like Céline Dion:lol:.
poor Céline!. She must have her ears burning! ha ha I didn't pay attention so i will have to look for them again but sooner or later i will find out it for you. I think must be around 2005-2006 because she looks like she was in S2 with her hair almost blond. I just loved that hairstyle for her. It's not super curly but it's not completely straight

NM--->
Hmmm rambo Stella
Rambo Stella is a hit right here. But i guess we love all her sides, don't we? ;)

Dear Andromeda,--->

On to "Yahrzeit", I found it a very moving episode, well, being German, a subject like this is always touching for me. And yes, I´d also have preferred Stella to be the one kicking the skinhead with her high heels
You know? My favs scenes at the episodes (among many) were that scene where Esther and her family was executed because a scene like that you only find it in movies. And the Yarhzeit scene at the end. Very touching and moving. It was curious because my uncle gave me as a gift old letters and stamps ( i don't know how he got them). Most of them from Germany before the war. One of then had a pic of an old lady. Checking dates you can tell all letters stopped in 1936. I always asked myself if that old lady was a whitness of all that mess

I agree with you that I could imagine Stella as a wonderful mother, but I´m not sure if we will ever see this wish granted. Because now there is already a baby in the show and though I hope we won´t have to deal with stories about and around Montana-kid every damn episode, at the moment I can´t see enough space to pack in another family-thing.
But time is playing against Stella, if she is ever supposed to have a baby, then it should be soon, because I don´t know how old Stella is in the show, but she must be definitely around Melina´s age, so Stella´s biological clock ist ticking away, if you know what I mean .
i really hope there is a chance for her to be a mother. If TPTB could make younger to Mac and Lindsay, why not to Stella?
smiley-sad023.gif
In House the Executive Producers changed Lisa Cuddy's age all times they needed. Nobody says they must become her a mother NOW. And Nobody asks a whole "pregnancy in your face" storyline
smiley-sad014.gif
but seriously, after a whole life of being so lonely it would be a CRIME, a SIN, a HEARTLESS act not to become her a mum. I feel so bad of the mere thought of it
smiley-sad014.gif
. I would like they could understand how important is for Stella. It's obvious she loves kids, why denying her the chance? I know the current baby storyline was very critized. But i guess the source come from who the baby's parents are. Not for the baby itself. All people were looking for baby's names. Why for Stella should be different???? And what if it's Mac "The One" for her?. We already knew in 5.17 he regrets so much not having kids before. For a man of his age (45 according to 4.10) a baby would be a complete whole experience because he is mature now. In my training as a Nurse i worked in the Maternity Ward. I met all lovely mum's-soon-to- be. Younger had a different attitude than more mature mums. Older mothers and fathers lived that experience in a deeper way.
Would you think TPTB would ever consider to change their minds on this subject? Believe me, i would quit everything just to watch finally Stella as a mother with her own baby. I wouldn't ask any wedding if at the end she gets her kids or even i would quit this forum as a promise to myself if that were necessary (being as addicted as this place i am)
I know i am annoying on this matter and probably that is because i am a shipper but i think it's just too terrible not to give Stella her own family
smiley-sad014.gif
TPTB have the power, i understand that. I just hope they use that power with wisdom
smiley-sad014.gif
Do you think it could work if we send emails to CBS?
smiley-sad014.gif
(It makes me remember "Australia" and i found cruel and pointless Lady Ashley didn't have any Drover's son at the end at least
smiley-sad014.gif

Though, as you said, we might be wrong and Mr. Lenkov might have written the one or other emotional Stella- or other female character script, as well as Mrs. Veasey perhaps wrote some emotional stuff for the male characters.
No, no!:) I loved ALL past episodes referred to Stella and Mac written by them. But it would be a challenge for them to change for once. I think it would be very interesting to know how they "feel" their own characters. How they understand them even if they feel not 100% sure on a character. It would be like another POV which makes it very interesting

However, with ep. 24 there´s nothing to fear concerning Stella´s (and Mac´s?) emotions, because Melina´s written the script, so be prepared for LOADS of emotions .
you know what? I asked a kiss between them but now i am thinking even touching a finger would be interesting:p. I wonder if whatever happens between Mac and Stella is Melina's idea or she was requested to introduced that into the script Inside the Smacked Family Thread we think she is a Smac fan:drool:(and we also believe Gary is a closet fan too)

it will follow us right into S6 and is not to be so quickly forgotten as Aiden´s death seemed to have been, anyway for TPTB. Though the whole team was in shock and sad, all the mourning seemed over in the next episode. This time there will be more space for all kinds of emotions. All I hope is that Stella, after having had "her" episode prior to the finale, won´t be drawn to the background again like this week, I want to see all her reactions to what is happening. Especially since she and Angell have teamed up pretty well in this season and it seemed like they were going to become good friends.
i really hope we will watch later consequences on the team because of this loss. I felt we got a great team in Stella and Angell and it was like to have Aiden back because she had a great chemistry with Stella. I wonder what feeling will prevail on Stella: Rage or Sadness??
Oh, wow, triplets, you lot are pretty optimistic- so Stell, hurry up, no more time to waste :lol:.
She needs to start the practice right now:lol: But AGAIN triplets is a joke but not the baby. If they ever started a relationship we would need a baby boy for M**. M** would love a son and we would love Baby T*****. We wouldn't need much beyond a fast forward clip with many scenes showing the time is passing fast and just one scene with the Right One holding his baby. There are so many ways to make us happy!

, but I agree, in case Stella finds out something dark and shocking about her family, she should have a strong shoulder to cry on and not deal with it alone as she is used to.
:lol: i know you are not a shipper but you don't have any idea how much i wish you were one of us!:thumbsup:

That´s what I meant, she will always stand by her opinions, no matter what other people think of her, or which problems this will cause for her; her stubbornness is a rather positive thing. Politically uncorrect is a good expression; Stella will break rules if she feels it´s worth for the good cause.
we had Stella in trouble because of her manner towards a whitness in S1 (Supply and Demand) when she showed that teen girl victim's pics. I wonder how much Mac will tolerate of if she would have problem with IAB guys:eek:

I was thinking of just a few short singing notes in the lab, like she did these few dancing steps. But as a hobby they could show this as a personal side of Stella and if she finds a nice guy who shares her hobby- the better that is.
We had many bands this season. But having her singing a little outside would be great. All people liked that scene at the end of 4.04 with Mac playing:)

Kay--->
I dunno, but it's Melina's laugh and her reaction to the jokes that's so...uh, sweet. just sweet. so sweet...anywho, did I mention that me and my aunt are also Providence fans? Me always love Poor Sydney :lol: well, simply, she gets all cute when her mom would pop out and both would start talking in the middle of a crowd, then she fell for her shrink (?), oh, and that family dog / confidant that grew up with the show
i love another Providence fan here. Stella's taste on men is not better that Sydney's was:lol: I liked that guy she had at the beginning (who was addicted if my memory doesn't betray me). and definitely i LOVED the chemistry she had with Concetta Tomei! I truly enjoyed her colleagues became Melina's friends (I think she is in touch with everybody except Paula but Melina did find out Paula had a baby girl after the show was over and Mike said beautiful things about her (he posted those in his own site)

take care you all

love y'a

Debbie :)

Last edited:
Andromeda, may I say I'm a bit scared about 5.24? A script penned by Melina is certainly an interesting prospect -whether you like Smacked or not-, but I'm concerned about it getting a bit too soapy if she's trying to find her ancestors and she's basing the episode on her personal background. Melina's grandma's story is amazing, but I don't think it belongs in this show. Anyway, until this week I wouldn't have thought Mac's dad's story could belong in the show, but it did. I trust Melina, it's just that I don't wanna trust her -or anybody else, for that matter- too much in case I get disappointed.

Deb, I'd also love to see Stella having her own babies or at least adopting. However, I don't think it's likely because we have Montana Jr. already and two babies would be too much for the show. One is messy enough and it's bound to provide us with endless cheesy moments. Mind you, I'm not saying Montana Jr. is inherently bad because she's DL's baby, I'm just saying that including babies isn't always a great idea. So, to sum up, I wish she had a baby, I don't think she'll ever have one.

Deleted message It's not my intention to hurt people's feelings

Hi gals!!!

I am happy because i found out my cable system is going to air "Into the fire" (Melina's movie of course) in June and tonight i have seen "15 minutes". I couldn't seen it completely yet but i have taped it. I saw a bit of Melina at the end. She portrayed a reporter and i almost i coudn't recognize her voice (or probably it sounded weird for me);) I love how all her movies are related to NYC (I guess she was meant to be Stella:p

BTW on this site you will find several pics from Into the fire and a nice trailer. I am intrigued by that movie because Melina portrayed TWINS!:lol:
(Catrina and Sabrina)

Have fun!

http://www.intothefire.info/main.php

Last edited:
Thanks for the link Debbie... So, that's another movie she has. It makes 2 of them, rite? '15 minutes' and 'Into the fire'. I wish Melina will make more movies. I know one is coming, and i'm hoping it'll be in here (Some of hollywood movies did not reach my country). I've heard her singing twice, the song she sang as Eleni, and 'maybe this time'. And i love both. I wish we can hear her singing the national anthem (US national anthem is one of the three foreign national anthems i can sing, and i like it. :D) Given Melina's deep voice, i bet the song will even sounds more patriotic when she sang it. :D

And, about Stella's baby, i'm with Pleni and Debbie on that. I'll love to see little Stella wandering about the lab, but 2 babies will be too much for the lab (that's Pleni's opinion). If TPTB will make that into the show, the end of the last season will be the best timing (Debbie's idea), not that i want the show to end anytime soon. Only, please make sure that the father will be Mac, not anyone else.

BTW, i wasn't referring especially to 'nenek' Debbie :D. But to all senior Stellarinas. I'll try to find the link to that site that says Stella speaks 5 languages including English. Be back later with the site...

If TPTB will make that into the show, the end of the last season will be the best timing (Debbie's idea), not that i want the show to end anytime soon. Only, please make sure that the father will be Mac, not anyone else.

i only ask that Gaby! A Taylor baby at the end of last season! wouldn't be that amazing and sweet? Just last season. Just last season (and i wouldn't mind last episode!)

Whoa, Deb, chill! I want that baby. Badly, as a matter of fact. However, I don't see it happening anytime soon. Last episode, last season? Don't think so, it'll be a very cheap way of ending it all. Penultimate episode, last season? Why not? It'll be great! They could change the storyline a bit, alter it to make it fit. Stella could come back to work to solve their very last case. Of course, she'd find the essential clues to catch the murderer, Mac and Flack would arrest him and make him confess and then, she and her significant other would go home with the baby. Fin.

Mac is my favorite candidate to be Stella's baby's father, but I have my Fiesta side too and Flack with a baby would be a yummylicious thing to see. Also, Stellarina is a sacred thread to me, so I'm trying my best not to proselytize much.

Mynerva (I forgot your name, sorry :(), I know I've read it somewhere too. I thought it was at Wikipedia, but I checked it and they don't mention anything about five languages. The article only mentions Greek and Italian.

Mynerva (I forgot your name, sorry :(), I know I've read it somewhere too. I thought it was at Wikipedia, but I checked it and they don't mention anything about five languages. The article only mentions Greek and Italian.

It's Gaby, Pleni. It's okay to call me Mynerva, though. (I got that name cause from my high school friends and teachers, because back then i was this sort of know-it-all girl. Minerva (the real spelling) is Roman's version of Athena:D.)

In wikipedia, it's only said Greek and Italian as well. But i remembered posting it to a Stella thread in tv.com, and the website said, according to an interview with Melina herself, Stella speaks 5 languages, (the three we know for sure she uses, with France and Russian as additions). I can't get the link. :(

Debbie,
A Taylor baby at the end of last season! wouldn't be that amazing and sweet? Just last season. Just last season (and i wouldn't mind last episode!)
*sigh* Me too!

Stellarinas!

I didn't find any reference to Stella being French speaker as well however i woudln't be surprised :D
And she did know cyliric alphabet in 1.01 and she could understand killer's initial letters name so we can guess she does know Russian

Debbie :)

Last edited:
Gaby, this is so unfair! They wanna make us look like fools. I swear I read that somewhere, I just can't recall where. However, it might have changed, since Stella first said she'd spent her whole childhood at St. Basil and then we learnt she'd been to foster homes :confused: I don't oppose to the language thing at all. Language nerds are cool! :thumbsup:

Deb, don't. Honey, you're entitled to speak your mind. The only problem is you're not part of TPTB. Otherwise, things would be so different and so much better in some aspects. I'd love to see that in my next reincarnation, though, woohoo!

I don't know if knowing your cyrilic alphabet automatically means you know Russian. I don't know any Greek, but I can read the letters even if I don't have a clue what 99% of the words mean. Anyway, let's say she knows, because polyglot Stella is as awesome as rambo Stella.

Greek-speaking Stella and rambo Stella, all in one. How great is that!

Deb, don't. Honey, you're entitled to speak your mind. The only problem is you're not part of TPTB. Otherwise, things would be so different and so much better in some aspects. I'd love to see that in my next reincarnation, though, woohoo!
LOL i don't want to be part of TPTB. I would like to CUT their heads OFF:guffaw:
I know about not need to know those letters makes you a polyglot however stella translated those to latin alphabet and that's is how they discovered that doctor was the serial

BTW we already knew Melina did Cabaret but we didn't know (at least i didn't) Sam Mendes (Kate Winslet's husband)was the director in that play

This is the article

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/80355.html

Last edited:
Whoa, Deb, chill! I want that baby. Badly, as a matter of fact. However, I don't see it happening anytime soon. Last episode, last season? Don't think so, it'll be a very cheap way of ending it all. Penultimate episode, last season? Why not? It'll be great! They could change the storyline a bit, alter it to make it fit. Stella could come back to work to solve their very last case. Of course, she'd find the essential clues to catch the murderer, Mac and Flack would arrest him and make him confess and then, she and her significant other would go home with the baby. Fin.

Mac is my favorite candidate to be Stella's baby's father, but I have my Fiesta side too and Flack with a baby would be a yummylicious thing to see. Also, Stellarina is a sacred thread to me, so I'm trying my best not to proselytize much.

Yup. it was in that article from the Philippine Daily Inquirer where it was said Melina speaks 5 languages, including Russian. the paper came up with a special CSI:NY spread that time. I wonder if Mandy kept it ~ i forgot to bookmark the article's link :brickwall:

Hi Stella-friends :),

with the language thing: don´t Greek and Russian cyrilic letters have the same origin, so that both Greek can read Russian words and vice versa?

Pleni, of course, it´s OK to be scared of ep. 24. In the back of my mind there is a fear, too, a „what if the episode won´t be as great as we hoped?“ Still I trust in Melina that she will do it right. I mean it´s still a crime show and the main reason why Stella rushes off to Greece is that she stubbornly wants to solve the coin case alone after the fall out with Mac. It would be, well, strange if the case would be done after ten or so minutes and then the rest would be only about Stella´s family story. Ideally, all stories would run parallel, so we´ll see ;). Also, you can´t please everybody, some will always find a hair in the soup ;); if there´s not enough Smacked, then the Smacked fans will complain, if there´s too much, then the non-smacked will complain :D.

Dear Ghawazee,

You know? My favs scenes at the episodes (among many) were that scene where Esther and her family was executed because a scene like that you only find it in movies. And the Yarhzeit scene at the end. Very touching and moving. It was curious because my uncle gave me as a gift old letters and stamps ( i don't know how he got them). Most of them from Germany before the war. One of then had a pic of an old lady. Checking dates you can tell all letters stopped in 1936. I always asked myself if that old lady was a whitness of all that mess.
Yes, they were very haunting scenes. The letters you got from your uncle might have been from a Jewish person who either got in trouble in 36 or managed to escape from Germany. The holocaust hadn´t started yet then, so there is a chance that the person survived.

i really hope there is a chance for her to be a mother. If TPTB could make younger to Mac and Lindsay, why not to Stella?
smiley-sad023.gif
In House the Executive Producers changed Lisa Cuddy's age all times they needed. Nobody says they must become her a mother NOW. And Nobody asks a whole "pregnancy in your face" storyline
smiley-sad014.gif
but seriously, after a whole life of being so lonely it would be a CRIME, a SIN, a HEARTLESS act not to become her a mum. I feel so bad of the mere thought of it
smiley-sad014.gif
. I would like they could understand how important is for Stella. It's obvious she loves kids, why denying her the chance? I know the current baby storyline was very critized. But i guess the source come from who the baby's parents are. Not for the baby itself. All people were looking for baby's names. Why for Stella should be different???? And what if it's Mac "The One" for her?. We already knew in 5.17 he regrets so much not having kids before. For a man of his age (45 according to 4.10) a baby would be a complete whole experience because he is mature now. In my training as a Nurse i worked in the Maternity Ward. I met all lovely mum's-soon-to- be. Younger had a different attitude than more mature mums. Older mothers and fathers lived that experience in a deeper way.
Would you think TPTB would ever consider to change their minds on this subject? Believe me, i would quit everything just to watch finally Stella as a mother with her own baby. I wouldn't ask any wedding if at the end she gets her kids or even i would quit this forum as a promise to myself if that were necessary (being as addicted as this place i am)
I know i am annoying on this matter and probably that is because i am a shipper but i think it's just too terrible not to give Stella her own family
smiley-sad014.gif
TPTB have the power, i understand that. I just hope they use that power with wisdom
smiley-sad014.gif
Do you think it could work if we send emails to CBS?
smiley-sad014.gif
(It makes me remember "Australia" and i found cruel and pointless Lady Ashley didn't have any Drover's son at the end at least
smiley-sad014.gif

No, no!:) I loved ALL past episodes referred to Stella and Mac written by them. But it would be a challenge for them to change for once. I think it would be very interesting to know how they "feel" their own characters. How they understand them even if they feel not 100% sure on a character. It would be like another POV which makes it very interesting
Yes, most fans who dismissed the Lindsay-pregnancy did it, because they don´t really like the character, but not because of the baby. The reaction would be probably much more positive if Stella was pregnant ;).
Maybe finding out about her mother will increase Stella´s own motherly feelings, she was probably just not ready yet to have a family of her own, when she hardly knew anything about her parents. We´ll just have to wait and see.
And about Stella starting to practice: Now that Stella and Mac travel to Greece, well, let´s wait what happens in nine moths :lol:

you know what? I asked a kiss between them but now i am thinking even touching a finger would be interesting:p. I wonder if whatever happens between Mac and Stella is Melina's idea or she was requested to introduced that into the script Inside the Smacked Family Thread we think she is a Smac fan:drool:(and we also believe Gary is a closet fan too)
Yes, exactly, a little touch, a certain look in the eye, a shy smile- all these little gestures can be more subtle and intimate than a kiss. I think Melina was told what was supposed to be in the script and she then wrote her ideas around it. I can imagine Melina being an eager reader of the smacked thread, but will she submit to your ideas and wishes? Well, well, hm hm, let´s see, what happens ;).

i really hope we will watch later consequences on the team because of this loss. I felt we got a great team in Stella and Angell and it was like to have Aiden back because she had a great chemistry with Stella. I wonder what feeling will prevail on Stella: Rage or Sadness??
She needs to start the practice right now:lol: But AGAIN triplets is a joke but not the baby. If they ever started a relationship we would need a baby boy for M**. M** would love a son and we would love Baby T*****. We wouldn't need much beyond a fast forward clip with many scenes showing the time is passing fast and just one scene with the Right One holding his baby. There are so many ways to make us happy!
Yes, I agree, with Angell it was more and more like Aiden was back. I didn´t like Jess too much in the beginning, but she grew on me.
Stella will react to the loss both with rage and sadness, there will be Rambo-Stella and the emotional Stella, I´m sure.

:lol: i know you are not a shipper but you don't have any idea how much i wish you were one of us!:thumbsup:
Well, I do read your ships with interest, of that you can be sure ;).

we had Stella in trouble because of her manner towards a whitness in S1 (Supply and Demand) when she showed that teen girl victim's pics. I wonder how much Mac will tolerate of if she would have problem with IAB guys:eek:
I remember that ep. and that´s what I meant; she will never fear trouble if she feels her approach to a case is the right one. Well, I´m sure this Greek coin case will have an aftermath for Stella, because leaving work, throwing away her badge, not to mention her behind-Mac´s -back actions will not have escaped Sinclair. So even if Mac will protect her and won´t report her, Sinclair will warn her off and tell her that he won´t tolerate such a behaviour one more time.

We had many bands this season. But having her singing a little outside would be great. All people liked that scene at the end of 4.04 with Mac playing
:)
Hey, Stella could sing in Mac´s band, how about that :)?

Chaos79: Wow, two or three lines, how do you do that :D?

Keep all cool, happy and well :)

Last edited:
Pleni,
Gaby, this is so unfair! They wanna make us look like fools. I swear I read that somewhere, I just can't recall where. However, it might have changed, since Stella first said she'd spent her whole childhood at St. Basil and then we learnt she'd been to foster homes :confused: I don't oppose to the language thing at all. Language nerds are cool!
It's ok now. We know she speaks 5 languages already :D

Chaos79,
Yup. it was in that article from the Philippine Daily Inquirer where it was said Melina speaks 5 languages, including Russian. the paper came up with a special CSI:NY spread that time.

You mean Stella, right? Melina speaks 'only' English and Greek, right?

Debbie,
I didn't know that either. Thanks for the link! ^^,

Andormeda,
Yes, most fans who dismissed the Lindsay-pregnancy did it, because they don´t really like the character, but not because of the baby. The reaction would be probably much more positive if Stella was pregnant ;).
Maybe finding out about her mother will increase Stella´s own motherly feelings, she was probably just not ready yet to have a family of her own, when she hardly knew anything about her parents. We´ll just have to wait and see.
And about Stella starting to practice: Now that Stella and Mac travel to Greece, well, let´s wait what happens in nine moths :lol:

Agreed! And :lol: to the last sentence!

Chaos, it's okay. I also read it somewhere and it had nothing to do with the Phillipines -we're a world apart! So, it doesn't really matter. Stella speaks 5 languages until TPTB tell us otherwise (and maybe say it's 6!). Until then, if someone denies it... I'll bite!

Andromeda & Gaby, you're impossible! Now I'll be disappointed if 9 months after the episode Stella isn't giving birth. She'd be great as a mother, all sweet and rambo at the same time. Sweet with her babies and rambo if anyone, including other evil kindergarten kids dare touch her children :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back