Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axatullux, I love your rugby story :thumbsup:

Mari, you are so very right. There are tons of bimbos and also, this typical female character who seems to be more or less strong but in the end needs her knight in a shining armor to solve all of her problems. It's not like Stella is always flying solo, but she's not afraid to do so when she has to.

Deb, maybe his terrible writing meant something and he was created to be a psycho from the very first second he existed. If that's the case, gawd, it sucks!:scream: Can't she just get a normal guy?

Catu & Mynerva, welcome!

Hiya all, welcome to Catu and Mynerva24 :).

Dear Ghawazee,
dear Andromeda---> He has that effect on shippers:lol: Probably he looks at his reflection every morning and start ranting against himself:lol: I guess when he said "i love seeing those two together" made me loose my patience and i didn't read the rest properly because i understood he didn't get rid of the idea of pairing her with the firenit. However smac sisters explained me the real meaning of his words so i am very happy whatever he has on mind for our Stella. I like extremes so i hope Stella shows hers:thumbsup:
Well, never forget rule No.1: always read a sentence from beginning to the end, especially when it´s said by Mr. Lenkov :lol:.
Oh, I´m sure, we will see a lot of extremes in Stella´s character in future episodes. Eps. 24 and 25 seem to hold a lot of potential to show a very emotional and both happy and upset Stella. Whoever is going to die in the finale and whoever is going to be in jeopardy ( hopefully not Stella herself:eek:), Stella will show her full scale of emotions, from terrified, sad, grieving to caring and comforting, plus, of course, Vendetta-Rambo-Stella.

I would like to tell you It's a Nurse's instinct but i wasn't a Nurse when i watched this episode for the first time. Let's say Frankie remembered me my former brother-in-law:lol: (hey not a bad guy but definitely the resemblance was remarkable)
You may not have been a nurse then, but you may already have had the instincts of one, who knows ;). Oh, glad, your former brother-in-law isn´t a psycho, but merely resembling Frankie :lol:.

Relaxed. maybe not happy completely but we need to appreciate his effort to keep her relaxed:lol:
OK, let´s agree with relaxed :), I never thought anyway, that he would be Mr. Right, he didn´t sweep her off her feet, if you know what I mean ;).

we have never seen Stella as connected to her Italian side as she is with her Greek side but it would be very interesting explore it a little. I mean, the way she moves her hands and even her temper are very mediterranean as Pleni says. She should throws things to fit the patron:lol: (well she could start throwing with her badge towards someone:p
Well, as I said in another posting: Stella´s story is long not told and I´m sure we will get small or bigger bits in every season. After ep. 24 we will know a bit more about her Greek side and I imagine this will make Stella eager to find out more about her Italian side. I think, both Greeks and Italians have a good temper, so Mac, duck your head or her badge will produce a third eye in your head :lol:.

i expect that scene with ansiety. Yes, it could be painful but as wonderful as it is allowed by their talents. I like the idea of Stella screwing up again. I hope we will have an episode like that!She behaved all these years so it's very interesting to see her "shades of grey" instead of watching the "always obedient First Grade Detective!". As i said before, i like extremes. So "Stella's Dark side" is more than promising.
Sure, from the acting point of view, painful scenes are a great opportunity to show her talent to the fullest. Though I don´t agree that she is always the obedient good-girl detective :lol:. I´m sure we will get to see more of Stella´s dark side.

i am not saying a Frankie 2.0 scene. I think we had a pretty similar scene in "Help" (great episode!) but Stella is very sensitive. She can be affected emotionally. Probably being too involved in a case related to certain vic. Who knows?;)
Yeah, definitely we don´t need another psycho-guy-scene, but I agree, Stella is a very sensitive person and this might well happen that she gets so involved emotionally in a case that it might get her in trouble.

See ya, hugs :)

Thanks for all the welcome... (^__^)

Thinking about when Stella got all emotional... What do you suppose will happen in Greece? I mean, some of us already know from the spoiler about somethings that will happen, but if we are to use our imagination only, what will happen to her actually?

Welcome Catu and Gaby to the Stellarina Thread! Post and have fun :)

Pleni my dear--->
Can't she just get a normal guy?
i guess she already does ;) :D

Dear Andromeda,
Well, never forget rule No.1: always read a sentence from beginning to the end, especially when it´s said by Mr. Lenkov :lol:.
I will! He is not that bad :lol: And he does know how to deal with crazy fan ladies. He wrote my forever fav show and he was the executive producer there so i *know* he will do a great job here too ;) He will know how to deal with us when we are "hormonal" :lol:.

Oh, I´m sure, we will see a lot of extremes in Stella´s character in future episodes. Eps. 24 and 25 seem to hold a lot of potential to show a very emotional and both happy and upset Stella. Whoever is going to die in the finale and whoever is going to be in jeopardy ( hopefully not Stella herself:eek:), Stella will show her full scale of emotions, from terrified, sad, grieving to caring and comforting, plus, of course, Vendetta-Rambo-Stella.
I know it will be great. I wonder if she will be capable of staying under control. I think after 5.24 with her trip to "Home" all her emotions will be on the surface. We have already seen how deeply and personal she takes any attack to her "family". We know how protective she is with them so whoever is going to die will affect her a lot and probably it will mark her latter actions. I would like to know is Mac will be able to keep her in line?????
A smac sister posted that litle girl who portrayed Stella in Cold Reveal will be part of the finale as "10 years old Stella". I loved it!!!!! I wonder if Stella will have memories of herself for some specific reason not connected to her "childhood research"
I never thought anyway, that he would be Mr. Right, he didn´t sweep her off her feet, if you know what I mean ;).
oh yes, i know! :D My distrust of him made me stay quiet. I know it was just a mere physical relationship for her and nothing else.Their relationship was kept offscreen so it wasn't disgusting (different thing with Mac and his "girlfriend" in S3). He wasn't a "menace" (to my ship) so i rolled my eyes meanwhile he lasted :lol:

After ep. 24 we will know a bit more about her Greek side and I imagine this will make Stella eager to find out more about her Italian side. I think, both Greeks and Italians have a good temper, so Mac, duck your head or her badge will produce a third eye in your head :lol:.
I wonder if Melina speaks Italian? That would be very interesting. Language skills makes a character more interesting (well probably because i am an overseas fan) Also i would like to know if she will look for a her father or a missing granpa or if there are more relatives. I wonder if when she finally finds whoever she will look for, will she try to recover her childhood (emotions clouds reason!). Will she have a "Cinderella" story?? If she had a romantic relationship with someone at that moment, would she give a second place to it? What if "whoever" is not a complete good guy?
OMG i expect that moment if she throws her badget to Mac's head!!!:lol: But Mac finds her passion irresistible. No doubt why he will go after her ;)
Sure, from the acting point of view, painful scenes are a great opportunity to show her talent to the fullest. Though I don´t agree that she is always the obedient good-girl detective :lol:. I´m sure we will get to see more of Stella´s dark side.
Disagreements and catfights between Mac and Stella are a delight because they have a strong basis called Melina and Gary ;) I don't know what kind of relationship they will have in S6 because we don't know what is going to happen in 5.24. However i do hope a balance between those delicious catfights and make up scenes. If finally they start "something" in S6 smac family possibly could faint if they don't make up soon:lol:
And i know she likes being a bad girl .She made me laugh so hard when many times she asked Mac "Play good cop/bad cop? And I am bad cop?:lol:" but if you think carefully she behaved all these years (well, almost!). She hasn't organized any "mutiny" against Mac (yet). Actually Mac seems to dominate her against her own will. I remember a brillant episode "Creatures of the Night" 1.02. He just blinked and she obeyed!!!!!! (i found it incredibly irresistible:lol:). Not only her dark side would be interesting but other zones to explore more and more Melina's talents. instead of something related to her dance passion (something we have already seen) what about something related to her singing??? I would like it a lot! I must admit it's a kind of obsession because i like her voice a lot and it would be easier to have Stella singing even if it is just a couple of minutes. I need to watch a clip with her "Eleni" singing because i just love so much her singing in Greek! And it would be a big surprise to everyone!

Gaby!!--->
She's been quite out of her character lately, but i still love her anyway...
Love makes weird things on people ;)

What do you suppose will happen in Greece? I mean, some of us already know from the spoiler about somethings that will happen, but if we are to use our imagination only, what will happen to her actually?

She will go to (Plastic) Greece and she will find Home right there and a big surprise when the love of her life arrives because he can't live without her :D

No, being serious, i don't know what is going to happen to our Stella. Sometimes i think they will kiss thet and they will start a relationship right away and she will be suffer a big impression when she finds out her momma's story.
Other times i think Mac and Stella's relationship will be kept "subtle" meanwhile she has the same impression from her momma's story. I guess we need to wait a little to have the promo. Promo can be very tricky but i hope it will be special!

take care y'all

Many hugs

Debbie :)

ps: Welcome pics to Catu, Gaby and Heather who has posted for the first time and i am very happy for it

Little Melina who also is our Little Stella

candid04-1.jpg

One of my fav scenes from Help and Stella with her emotion for Kara

vlcsn131.png

vlcsn132.png

Last edited:
I am always waiting for the writers to remember she's half italian hahah! Don't get me wrong I love how she embraces her Greek heritage, but she also has to embrace the italian side.
Brenna Radding plays the young stella if you were wondering.

Pleni, Your are a GENIOUS.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that was it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I am glad it was uploaded again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

God, she looks completely Greek right there :D I just love her eyes brows!!!!! :D

And Mari, little Brenna does look like Melina (well except for the light brown hair. I wonder if hair stylist will add her curls

I would like to have many memories from Stella's past :) Not just this time

Debbie

Debbie, thanks for the welcome pics! I just love it when Stella's emotional like that. I absolutely adore the way she showed her support to Kara and Doc. Just like when she comfort Lindsay about her ' worried pregnant friend in Jersey'

Pleni, thanks awfully!!!

See ya later!

Se parakalo, Catu and Gaby :)

BTW i found an old interview. It was previous CSI NY but check what she said on dancing and singing and i found interesting she was looking for another job "with good scripts"

http://www.broadway.com/Melina-Kanakaredes/broadway_news/30137

This another article includes lot of interesting detail on her bio

http://www.superiorpics.com/melina_kanakaredes/

Loved that second link, a bunch of great pics of Melina!:adore:

jwells2472 ~ welcome & nice to meet you, fellow Stella fan! ooh, how Deb loves to see more and more fans lurking and drooling over Melina...am i right, Deb? :lol:

oh, and is that an Angell siggie i sighted? sweeeet! talk about two women i love the most :lol:.

DEB, DEB, DEB!!!!!!! I've finally made contact with Mandy! She had escaped through the black hole of...grub!:guffaw:

But seriously, I just love, love, love her in Help. She knows how to deal with abused women, and kids. Remember that episode where her flat burned and comforted the boy in the last scene after being rescued with his little sister? She was all natural. Her motherly instincts really come out without being carried away by emotions, which Mac had always taught her.

Thanks Ghawazee for those links, love the interview!
I can imagine her father looking at her with puppy eyes:)

jwells2472 ~ welcome & nice to meet you, fellow Stella fan! ooh, how Deb loves to see more and more fans lurking and drooling over Melina...am i right, Deb? :lol:

oh, and is that an Angell siggie i sighted? sweeeet! talk about two women i love the most :lol:.

Stella and Angell ~~~~~~My Girls!!!:guffaw:
Thanks for the warm welcome chaos:)

Deb, thanks a lot! The final bit of the broadway interview made me laugh. It was like "crazy & proud of it, yessss!" :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back