Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

She may not be a fellow Aries, but I'm very happy she shares my birth month.

Axel, you have no idea how your avatar makes me melt...am I right, Deb? ^_^V!

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Deb & Andromeda, what is the Frankie flowers episode? I've re-watched most of season 2, but I can't remember. I recently had a NY overdose in order to catch up and everything is a bit blurry. However "why didn't you pick up the phone?" in capital letters doesn't sound really menacing to me. Unless I had a solid reason to believe the person who wrote that is unreasonable pissed off, in that situation I'd have probably chuckled, shaken and my head and texted that person something like "you know, I have this terrible habit: it's called 'work'".

Andromeda,
    he'll obviously get fed up with her, because she's been deliberately lying to him and he knows that. I think he took the case himself in order to leave Stella aside and safe, but she won't stop doing as she likes. He'll discover one way or another, they'll have an epic catfight and he'll follow her to (plastic) Greece. In (plastic) Greece, they'll have to work side by side, and you can't work with someone being angry, at least not easily, so I think they'll have to make up :thumbsup:

Axel, I agree with Chaos, beeeeyoutiful avatar :adore:

3. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Happy birthday, Melina! :)
    May all your wishes come true.
    May all your beauty and wisdom bring you another wave of success.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My dear, dear, dear Melina:

Usually i am quite lazy and i only write a letter once in while however i guess this is special because it's for you!

As i said in another thread, you dragged me here and ever since i have enjoyed any single minute of that:bolian:

You were there many years ago when it was aired Due South! How impossible not to be fond of Victoria! She was there to be the "bad one" but instead she was deeply human. How impossible not to forgive her and having a deep emotion when Victoria said goodbye to Benton. I guess it's the goodbye thing in a train station. They are all special ;)

And later you were Sydney,our Sydney for 5 years. How beuatiful memories! another tender, live spirit, human being. Yes, i said human being. She was real to me and to many other. I guess Sydney could talk to Stella explaining her than after many mistakes it's possible to find real love. It took several years to Sydney to find Owen but she did and she would be very happy to find out Stella could be very near to find her real love (if she didn't yet :D )

And now, dear Melina, you give Stella life and soul. She made me cry and laugh. And sometimes i was upset with her (well only when she was with the wrong man when so close to her she has the correct one:lol: ) but most of times i wanted to give her a bear hug because she is so sensitive, special and unique i feel like she exists thanks to you!

So what else besides my best wishes for you???? I do! And it's extended to your family. have the best of life and thanks again for sharing your talent with us:bolian:

We love you!

Debbs :D

Special little thing for you (from Ashley's site Divine Providence. I don't think she will be upset for making a card if it is for you!!:bolian:

[​IMG]

ps: I will answer later to earlier interesting messages ;)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  5. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

as i have said before, i'm happy and honored to have her share the same birth month. so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINA!!! CHEERS!

*pops champaigne*

6. athens

athens Coroner

Ghawazee the things you said are trully nice :)..So is the picture you've made with the Χρόνια Πολλά!

Happy birthday Μελίνα...

7. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MELINA FROM ME, TOO :)

Plenilunio, I´m not exactly sure which episode this was, it could be "Grand Murder at the Central Station", but it´s definitely one of the earlier episodes of S2.
    I agree with you, at that time this line didn´t sound suspicious at all, only later when he repeated it in "All Access", I remembered the card, but how would Stella have known, it was a nice card with nice flowers.

well, definitely they will have a massive row, he will be terribly angry with Stella, but also disappointed because she seems not to trust him enough to leave the case to him. Then she throws her badge on his desk and vanishes. Mac will know she´s going to do something really stupid and follows her to save her from doing it. In (plastic) Greece they will make up, solve the case together, find out stuff about Stella´s Mum together and travel together back. How much "together" this will finally be- we shall see ;)

Axel, I totally agree with the others: very sweet Ava :).

8. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Happy birthday, Melina!

Deb
    , you should have used the Greek alphabet to write that. My eyes nearly popped out of my skull when I read "polla" until I realized that it wasn't the Spanish word :lol:

Andromeda, thanks! If it's "Grand Murder at Central Station", I'll re-re-watched and pay more attention :thumbsup:

9. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

From a die-hard Steelers fan.......

Happy Birthday Melina Kanakaredes!

Here is a fictional NFL football drawing I made as a semi-present. It is of an AFC West football team called the Kanakaredes Lions. They have won Six Super Bowls and appeared in two others.

Current head coach is Mac Taylor.

[​IMG]

Here is the the AFC West archenemies of Kanakaredes, the Demona Vikings named after the Disney's GARGOYLES Charachters. They have won Four Super Bowls in a row in the 1990s.

The head coach of Demona Vikings is Stanton Gerrard.

[​IMG]

The teams have a bitter rivalry.

I hope for many great Stella-centric episodes to close out this season. Just maybe it could blunt the pain of whoever ends up dying in the finale.

I will be glued to the sofa when Stella slams down the badge in protest and goes after the Greek coin baddies and Mac goes to Greece for her. Not even Grissom did that with Sara after she left Vegas last season.

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey guys~

Axa, the football story made me laugh so hard!

And thanks to everyone who commented on my avatar.

I said this in the SMACked thread and I'll say it again here. I LOVE STELLA'S DRESS! It's so beautiful and way better than the one in The Party's Over. I'm really excited for 5x24. 2 weeks! :adore:

That's all for now girls! Talk to you soon!

Axel

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Melina! Hope you had a great day!!!

12. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Happy Belated Melina! Thanks for making the show even greater with your presence. And THANK YOU for portraying a strong woman for once in Hollywood. I love Stella and her personality. It is quite refreshing to see a female who is determined and intelligent.

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Pleni, my dear
    I cannot describe exactly. God! i wish i were a graphologist;) but seriously Frankie's handwriting wasn't that normal. I have read all i could and i heard experts but check how non equals his letters were. Again, my English doesn't allow me to explain this. Actually i think not even in Spanish i can explain it;)
    i guess now you know when i used the Greek alphabet:lol: i love you ranting all over the lack of subtitles. Again, trying to figure it out it's fascinating. Like a Treasure Hunting!:thumbsup:

dear Andromeda--->
    He has that effect on shippers:lol: Probably he looks at his reflection every morning and start ranting against himself:lol: I guess when he said "i love seeing those two together" made me loose my patience and i didn't read the rest properly because i understood he didn't get rid of the idea of pairing her with the firenit. However smac sisters explained me the real meaning of his words so i am very happy whatever he has on mind for our Stella. I like extremes so i hope Stella shows hers:thumbsup:
    I would like to tell you It's a Nurse's instinct but i wasn't a Nurse when i watched this episode for the first time. Let's say Frankie remembered me my former brother-in-law:lol: (hey not a bad guy but definitely the resemblance was remarkable)
    Relaxed. maybe not happy completely but we need to appreciate his effort to keep her relaxed:lol:
    we have never seen Stella as connected to her Italian side as she is with her Greek side but it would be very interesting explore it a little. I mean, the way she moves her hands and even her temper are very mediterranean as Pleni says. She should throws things to fit the patron:lol: (well she could start throwing with her badge towards someone:p

i expect that scene with ansiety. Yes, it could be painful but as wonderful as it is allowed by their talents. I like the idea of Stella screwing up again. I hope we will have an episode like that!She behaved all these years so it's very interesting to see her "shades of grey" instead of watching the "always obedient First Grade Detective!". As i said before, i like extremes. So "Stella's Dark side" is more than promising.
    i am not saying a Frankie 2.0 scene. I think we had a pretty similar scene in "Help" (great episode!) but Stella is very sensitive. She can be affected emotionally. Probably being too involved in a case related to certain vic. Who knows?;)

Axa--->
    I watched Help this last Thursday and i can't help but thinking it will be the best Mac/Stella scene so far (not shipper related). How complex will be because i am sure she will be in pain as well he will be. Emotions and subtext will be very important in taht scene:bolian:

Debbs :)

14. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Hi everyone...
    I'm new to the forum, and a huge fan of Stella and Melina...
    She's been quite out of her character lately, but i still love her anyway...
    Glad, i can meet people who love her too...:)

15. Catu

Catu Police Officer

I think this is the first time I post here, but just to said I also love her dress and cant wait to Mac/Stella big moment!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.