Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andromeda, "All access" was a turning point for me too. I started hating Stella's guts in season 1, in season 2 I didn't give a damn about her and then, that psycho named Frankie made me see how good of an actress Melina is and emphasized the fact that Stella's broken and out of luck. And I have a thing for broken characters when they make sense and are well played.

Oh, the finger thing doesn't hurt, believe me ;)

Plenilunio, I agree with you, after having caught up with S1 then, I realized what a difference there was between the Stella there and the Stella from "All Access" on. In S1 she had most of the time the same stereotyped tough, determined, cold expression on her face; at that time she wouldn´t have attracted me to want to see more of her. But thankfully they realized that Melina´s too good an actress to waste her that way and instead gave her the space and the stories to prove there´s more to Stella, the character and Melina, the actress than just looking tough.
Like you I like broken characters and I like the vita they created for Stella, it´s a perfect canvas for Melina to paint on, and since S2 she really paints a great picture of Stella, with a lot of different colours, dark and bright.

Oh, OK, I believe you if you say the finger-thing doesn´t hurt- do you speak from experience here? ;)

@Ghawazee: My hope is that as a co-lead they can never push Stella too much into the background, but they might not give her a storyline in S6, which is OK as long as she will have the one and other episode of "her own", like she had with "Cold Reveal" or "Right Next Door".

And thanks for the great pics, no need to comment :drool:.

Happy Easter to you all :)

Deb, honey, you're always such a fighter :lol: It didn't make me angry, it simply surprised me because I don't think her dress was terrible at all. I actually loved it! I guess it means I have a terrible taste... forgive me, father, for I have sinned.

Andromeda, I'm slowly re-watching the series and I like the darkness in S1, but Stella is just like a robot. You're right, she looked tough, mad at the world and constipated 24/7. Season 1 Stella has nothing to do with the caring, passionate, thorough woman we've seen in the rest of seasons. Anyway, I think all characters were more or less sketches back then. Mac was the tough Marine scarred because of his wife's death and I swear if he'd said "when the towers fell" one more time, I would have strangled him personally.

I don't really mind if she doesn't get a proper arc next season. I am sometimes annoyed by arcs and the Greek thing looked interesting at first, but now the only thing I enjoy about it is the fact that Stella is part of it. I love my Rambo Stella, but the storyline is a total mess. I hope Melina fixes it in 5.24.

And, yup, I talk from experience. While having dinner, I was talking about some things, making a list, and suddenly, I've realized I'd bent one of my fingers exactly the way she does all the time. If you're not used to the sight of it, it might look terrible, like you pinky is about to pop out of your hand, but you just don't force it. Gotta love her talking with her hands, but I don't understand why there hasn't been any character that commented on it. Something like "gee, Stella, looks like you're dancing flamenco!".

I'm crazy, I know... just bear with me ;)

In S1 she had most of the time the same stereotyped tough, determined, cold expression on her face; at that time she wouldn´t have attracted me to want to see more of her. But thankfully they realized that Melina´s too good an actress to waste her that way and instead gave her the space and the stories to prove there´s more to Stella, the character and Melina, the actress than just looking tough.

I never thought she was cold in S1 but i guess i am an exception here ;) she did show how worried she was for Mac but she reprised a lot her feelings towards anything else.
It doesn't mean she didn't feel cases or victim's pain. She was just too focus on her job and on Mac's well being ;)
My example: American Dreamers 1.03. She looked as she was containing her feelings when she talked with Mac to that kid's parents but it was obvious, later talking to Mac, she was deeply affected by the case. Later she showed that same vulnerability in Till Death do us part 1.15 towards the kid because she knew how to be an orphan and how painful was to grow up without her parents
Later she showed vulnerability towards Mac's well being again in Hush when the container almost kills him

My hope is that as a co-lead they can never push Stella too much into the background, but they might not give her a storyline in S6, which is OK as long as she will have the one and other episode of "her own", like she had with "Cold Reveal" or "Right Next Door
i guess i am addict to melina and one episode is not enough for me :D so i know mariska's contract is up in May. If she doesn't get a new contract i hope Melina leaves CSI NY and starts working in Law & Order: SVU. I mean, as the main female star she would have many storylines. (Besides everything would be perfect because SVU and CSI are produced by the same guy (i think)

Debbs :D

Andromeda, I'm slowly re-watching the series and I like the darkness in S1, but Stella is just like a robot. You're right, she looked tough, mad at the world and constipated 24/7. Season 1 Stella has nothing to do with the caring, passionate, thorough woman we've seen in the rest of seasons. Anyway, I think all characters were more or less sketches back then. Mac was the tough Marine scarred because of his wife's death and I swear if he'd said "when the towers fell" one more time, I would have strangled him personally.

I don't really mind if she doesn't get a proper arc next season. I am sometimes annoyed by arcs and the Greek thing looked interesting at first, but now the only thing I enjoy about it is the fact that Stella is part of it. I love my Rambo Stella, but the storyline is a total mess. I hope Melina fixes it in 5.24.

And, yup, I talk from experience. While having dinner, I was talking about some things, making a list, and suddenly, I've realized I'd bent one of my fingers exactly the way she does all the time. If you're not used to the sight of it, it might look terrible, like you pinky is about to pop out of your hand, but you just don't force it. Gotta love her talking with her hands, but I don't understand why there hasn't been any character that commented on it. Something like "gee, Stella, looks like you're dancing flamenco!".

I'm crazy, I know... just bear with me ;)

Plenilunio, I agree with you and I seem to remember that Melina said in an interview something similar that in S1 the characters were still very much in a developing state and all of the actors were still growing into their roles and finding out the right way to portray the characters. And I think it shows, though I agree with Ghawazee, too, that there has been the one or other episode where Stella showed compassion rather than steel, but it was still rare. My memory of that season was Stella´s steely facial expression. Now she still is often enough a tough cookie, but with much more heart and soul. Sometimes she can change from tough to caring in a second, like in S4, I think it was "All in the Family", when she interrogated this girl Madison; first she was icy and treated her like a suspect, but when Madison told Stella her sad story and how she was an orphan etc., Stella had almost tears in her eyes, because she exactly understood how the girl felt. These are really brilliant Melina/Stella moments.

Well, by now I´m used to the fact that the authors sometimes lose the plots of their own storylines after a promising start. If it was only for the stories, I definitely wouldn´t watch the show, though there have been great episodes in every season. Yes, I hope Melina is as talented as a script writer as she is as actress, then all will be well ;).

OK, so you do this finger bending subconsciously :)? Yes, it looks painful to watch it, but obviously it isn´t - well, if I´d try it with my fingers, it would be :lol:.
Well, I think the crew is all so used to Melina´s finger-talking, they might not even notice it anymore :).

Ghawazee, I think it was mentioned that Melina´s contract will last at least until the end of s6, so I suppose she´s not yet looking for a new job in another show;). And wasn´t she offered a role in Law and Order NY which she declined, before she was offered CSI?

that there has been the one or other episode where Stella showed compassion rather than steel, but it was still rare. My memory of that season was Stella´s steely facial expression. Now she still is often enough a tough cookie, but with much more heart and soul.

It's natural when time passes, a character is developed in more layers than at the beginning.
Probably you had the feeling of a "steel" because her tough side was explored first.
But it's like it is said: you can't judge a book by its cover.
In many ways, many people show that same tough side because it's their only way to connect to other people.
yes, there will be people who reject those people. But at the same time there will be people who will understand what there is under all that rage and toughness.
Probably the only intelligent thing Frankie did was that little sculpture he gave her: it was a proof he understood her (well he was a pycho. Psychos know their victims). I can't quote him but he said something like that little thing showed how tough she was outside and how pure she was inside.

And probably it's the only thing i would agree with him!

Stella didn't have a normal childhood. She never had a loving family we knew (not yet at least;)) she never asked her mum to read her fairy tales because mum wasn't there. And probably little Stella never learnt how to believe in fairy tales anyway. How could a child living under her condition survive?
Pretending they don't care the world a bit. Pretending she doesn't need anyone else. Being independent and becoming stronger because since she was a little girl she had to face the loneliness and the angst.
And later? When she was 8 Stella had Mindy. But Mindy left her behind.
Yes, Stella said she had understood Mindy's reasons years later. But, what would it be her behaviour "in between". I mean since Mindy left until Stella finally figured out her reasons?.
Years had passed but i bet there was a lot of pain and bitterness in those tender years where a little girl become into a young woman.
How have Stella's teen years been??? With pain, with fear, with despair. And Stella learnt how to show her tough side. It was easier than showing her vulnerability, it was easier than showing her inner self
Probably she never showed her vulnerability to anyone, not until she was ready to create bonds. And she met Mac, and Don, and Danny and Aiden. And she could believe she could have all those things other people take as "normal": a family, friends, real feelings, love
Now she is still tough. But she allows herself to show her real inner self. I am glad. Because at first it was just with Mac;) and now she allows to do that with other: for example with Danny when she showed her frustration when she received the dead rat 5.07 or with Lindsay when Lindsay tried to talk about a"pregnant friend in Jersey". Precisely i watched (partially) 5.10 and Stella's face shone in such way when she realized Lindsay was talking about herself that almost made me cried (well only Melina has that efect on me:lol:)

Sorry, probably it sounded cheesy but i won't judge Stella by her behaviour without taking in consideration all facts in her life. As my friend wrote: Never judge a book by its cover. I'll never will. Not to Stella;)
Ghawazee, I think it was mentioned that Melina´s contract will last at least until the end of s6, so I suppose she´s not yet looking for a new job in another show;). And wasn´t she offered a role in Law and Order NY which she declined, before she was offered CSI?
called me Debbie or Debbs. Certainly i don't know. Don't misunderstanding me. CSI NY it's my fav show and i can't help but loving Stella with all my heart. CSI NY is the only show i am completely obsessed with (althought i watch other shows as well). But i guess after watching her for 5 years in Providence spoiled me completely and i expect nothing less than having her during 44 minutes per episode:lol:

ps: I have always asked if that darn mania Stella has with her fingers was Melina's thing or just Stella's "background". I guess if their colleagues can live with it i can live with it too:lol:

Stella and her genuine joy for Lindsay 5.10

bscap0208.jpg

bscap0206.jpg

Stella almost falling apart because of the victim's rape case. Season 1.02 (she showed frustration in front of anybody else. But when she was alone...)

CSINY102_206-1.jpg

howzit, kids

...popping in with a few pics of Melina that fall in the 'too good not to share' realm. Y'all have probably already come across them at some point before, but I'd never seen them before, and it was all the more fun and surprising stumbling across them thru a curious chase of inadvertant links what originally had nothing to do with her or the show. :p Whaddaya do. Anyhoo.

Here they be.

The first two are apparently from a charity event in 2007, the "5th Annual Cadillac Super Bowl Grand Prix." Go-Kart Racing! Yet one more reason to like Melina. :p Seems to look good no matter what she's doing, massive helmet notwithstanding :lol: Photos obviously by Getty Images, though that's not where I found them.

melinagokart.jpg
melinahelmet.jpg

The other is a photo by Ron P. Jaffe, who does a lot of stills for shows, NY included. It's a nice pic of Melina and Vanessa Ferlito. Again, had never seen it before but it's a nice shot. From 2004/05 would be the obvious guess. :p

melinavanessarpjaffemodw.jpg

There ya have it.

;)

Last edited:
Thank you El!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't have the first ones. Melina does need an extra large helmet for her curls:hugegrin:

Getty images have amazing pics of Melina. But when i tried to subscribe last week the terms of condition were quite scary because if you are a member you can't distribute them
So i will see those pics but without the membership ;) (and these pics are simply beautiful ;) )

Thank you again :D

Debbs

It's natural when time passes, a character is developed in more layers than at the beginning.
Probably you had the feeling of a "steel" because her tough side was explored first.
But it's like it is said: you can't judge a book by its cover.
In many ways, many people show that same tough side because it's their only way to connect to other people.
yes, there will be people who reject those people. But at the same time there will be people who will understand what there is under all that rage and toughness.
Probably the only intelligent thing Frankie did was that little sculpture he gave her: it was a proof he understood her (well he was a pycho. Psychos know their victims). I can't quote him but he said something like that little thing showed how tough she was outside and how pure she was inside.

And probably it's the only thing i would agree with him!

Stella didn't have a normal childhood. She never had a loving family we knew (not yet at least;)) she never asked her mum to read her fairy tales because mum wasn't there. And probably little Stella never learnt how to believe in fairy tales anyway. How could a child living under her condition survive?
Pretending they don't care the world a bit. Pretending she doesn't need anyone else. Being independent and becoming stronger because since she was a little girl she had to face the loneliness and the angst.
And later? When she was 8 Stella had Mindy. But Mindy left her behind.
Yes, Stella said she had understood Mindy's reasons years later. But, what would it be her behaviour "in between". I mean since Mindy left until Stella finally figured out her reasons?.
Years had passed but i bet there was a lot of pain and bitterness in those tender years where a little girl become into a young woman.
How have Stella's teen years been??? With pain, with fear, with despair. And Stella learnt how to show her tough side. It was easier than showing her vulnerability, it was easier than showing her inner self
Probably she never showed her vulnerability to anyone, not until she was ready to create bonds. And she met Mac, and Don, and Danny and Aiden. And she could believe she could have all those things other people take as "normal": a family, friends, real feelings, love
Now she is still tough. But she allows herself to show her real inner self. I am glad. Because at first it was just with Mac;) and now she allows to do that with other: for example with Danny when she showed her frustration when she received the dead rat 5.07 or with Lindsay when Lindsay tried to talk about a"pregnant friend in Jersey". Precisely i watched (partially) 5.10 and Stella's face shone in such way when she realized Lindsay was talking about herself that almost made me cried (well only Melina has that efect on me:lol:)

Sorry, probably it sounded cheesy but i won't judge Stella by her behaviour without taking in consideration all facts in her life. As my friend wrote: Never judge a book by its cover. I'll never will. Not to Stella;)
called me Debbie or Debbs. Certainly i don't know. Don't misunderstanding me. CSI NY it's my fav show and i can't help but loving Stella with all my heart. CSI NY is the only show i am completely obsessed with (althought i watch other shows as well). But i guess after watching her for 5 years in Providence spoiled me completely and i expect nothing less than having her during 44 minutes per episode:lol:

ps: I have always asked if that darn mania Stella has with her fingers was Melina's thing or just Stella's "background". I guess if their colleagues can live with it i can live with it too:lol:

No, you don´t sound cheesy at all and I fully understand what you mean. But I don´t think I judge a book by its cover; whenever I consider Stella´s behaviour, I have her difficult background in my mind. I´m aware of her sad and hard childhood and youth, that she became used to walk through life alone, to learn the hard way, to make it through the hard times, to try and solve problems rather alone than accepting help. Actually, as I mentioned before, this broken vita really appeals to me, because there´s so much to gain from it story-wise. Stella is not a happy-to-go-girl and never will be. It´s just my impression that I felt in S1 she was too much "ey, don´t mess with me, I´m hard, I know the hard way, get it"; it was as if she wanted to prove to everybody that she can cope with whatever it is. I know, you´re right, probably they just wanted to explore her tough side first and then put different layers on her character from season to season. It´s just that sometimes I found it OTT in S1. But from S2 on it changed, and it´s ironic that just when Stella dared to open up and love someone, this bloke turned out to be a psycho. But this experience didn´t break her, though it won´t make it easier for her to trust people, especially men, but as you said, she´s met people who are not only her collegues, but have become also her friends, a close circle of people. Otherwise she still seems to be a loner, there´s never any mention of friends outside the team ( well, except Mr. fireman :lol:). Surely her past left scars and not yet healed wounds and it will influence Stella´s life forever, but there´s hope for peace of mind and a light at the end of the tunnel ---->ep. 24 :).

Anyway, by now I love Stella to bits, too, but as I love Melina as an actess as well, I would enjoy watching her in whatever character she will play in the future.

I think, this "finger mania" is Melina´s thing, not from Stella´s background, because Melina does it in every interview :lol:.

Thanks for the pics, yes, they show a genuine Stella and Melina as I guess she´s genuinely happy for Anna being pregnant and simply projected her happiness into the show :).

Deb, amen! It's not cheesy at all, methinks. She's got a tough childhood, but Andromeda is right, in season 1, she was 24/7 "tough Stella is tough!" except when she was in front of Mac, when she became "rejected Stella is rejected". She was bidimensional! Right now she's a very rich character, so human I wish she existed.

Elwood, thanks for the pics! I'd love to see a video of that race :lol: And that Stella and Aiden pic reminds me how much I miss Aiden :( If she was alive, she and Stella would have kick so much ass investigating the Greek coin case. Yup, there's Angell, but the three of them together would have been much better.

Andromeda, poor Stella is an idiot-and-psycho magnet. Can't she just get a normal guy? Because the fireman was terribly bland, just a pretty face and a muscular body. She's quite a loner, you're right, doesn't seem the most popular girl in NY. However, didn't she mention a friend during that episode in which Adam's job is in jeopardy due to budget cuts? Apart from that, nothing! Poor thing needs a friend outside the lab so that she can stop being such a terrible workaholic with no social life whatsoever.

What's wrong with the finger thing? It just comes naturally to her and it's extremely handy (pun intended). Apparently, whoever designed the character is okay with her gestures, because they have let Stella inherit that from Melina. They must think it's cute, I think it's simply natural, something you need to express things more precisely ;)

Dear Andromeda:

I didn't want to put my foot on my mouth (but aparently i am a professional at it:lol:). I didn't want to make you feel you were judging Stella only by "her cover". Probably it was just an explanation to my "soft" side towards her anytime some of her past reactions are brought back.
It's true in S1 she had that "Don't mess with me" attitude. Perhaps it was because she needed to pay attention to Mac's behaviour. She didn't have time to enjoy closeness with anybody else until he was ok (but still she managed to be friendly with anyone). I can remember she was as broody as him at the beginning but she helped her friend at the end of 1.03 and she helped herself in the process.
Mac had been like a zombie for several years and at that point he was her only anchor (even if you believe they are just friends that strong bond was very remarked at the beginning). So she met her CSI family but notice her interaction towards anyone was shorter than that one she had with Mac. As far we know (nothing confirmed yet) Stella started working in the lab at some point between the end of 1999 and 2000. She was there when Claire died but she was already Mac's friend (she said she could remember old Mac). So it's natural that wild and little Stella awaited for her friend to come to life. Of course, during his somber years she could meet and have new friends but still her best friend and confident has always been Mac (and i hope that never change:bolian:
And yes, just when she was ready to open to a relationship in her life, Frankie showed the kind of jerk he was. Of course, it was a bad experience but i think it didn't destroy Stella because she didn't love him (even Frankie could tell). If Mac, Don, Danny, Hawkes, Sid or Adam had that same behaviour she wouldn't able to stand that
End of the tunnel? It's Melina's episode. That's more than enough :D but it would be better we had a little glimpse about what is coming in her life;):drool:
I think in 4.24 it was mentioned Brett (The Security Guy) was her friend. At least how they talk it was suggested friendship. (thanks God!) and the fire-nit:wtf: well, he was a winter mistake:lol:

Pleni--->
Deb, amen! It's not cheesy at all, methinks. She's got a tough childhood, but Andromeda is right, in season 1, she was 24/7 "tough Stella is tough!" except when she was in front of Mac, when she became "rejected Stella is rejected". She was bidimensional! Right now she's a very rich character, so human I wish she existed.
i told you! Love is powerful! It was her only way to react in front of el amor de su vida. You have said it: she only acted like that in front of him :D
I think it happens to any character: you can't develop completely a character in just one season. We only learnt she was his best friend, she didn't want anything to happen to him and she was the only one who can argue with him:thumbsup:

many hugs

Debbie:bolian:

ps: have you noticed something? Everytime we have Pissy Stella there is a military song in the background:lol: (Officer Blue and Open and Shut)

Last edited:
Thank you jaderss!!!!!!!!!!!!! And welcome to the Stellarina Thread! It's obvious Melina is happy on the stage. Hopefully some day she will have the chance to perfom in the show. After all, it could be an amazing "normal" moment" from Stella's life when we *do* know she loves Arts

Which makes me remember we don't know why she chose to be a CSI and she stopped her Dancing classes
It would be amazing to have an explanation to that one!

And dear people! pay attention! It's starting the best of the season! Pay a lot of attention to the following 4 episodes!!!!!!!! (In special 5.24of course :D

Debbie :D

Dear Andromeda:

I didn't want to put my foot on my mouth (but aparently i am a professional at it:lol:). I didn't want to make you feel you were judging Stella only by "her cover". Probably it was just an explanation to my "soft" side towards her anytime some of her past reactions are brought back.
It's true in S1 she had that "Don't mess with me" attitude. Perhaps it was because she needed to pay attention to Mac's behaviour. She didn't have time to enjoy closeness with anybody else until he was ok (but still she managed to be friendly with anyone). I can remember she was as broody as him at the beginning but she helped her friend at the end of 1.03 and she helped herself in the process.
Mac had been like a zombie for several years and at that point he was her only anchor (even if you believe they are just friends that strong bond was very remarked at the beginning). So she met her CSI family but notice her interaction towards anyone was shorter than that one she had with Mac. As far we know (nothing confirmed yet) Stella started working in the lab at some point between the end of 1999 and 2000. She was there when Claire died but she was already Mac's friend (she said she could remember old Mac). So it's natural that wild and little Stella awaited for her friend to come to life. Of course, during his somber years she could meet and have new friends but still her best friend and confident has always been Mac (and i hope that never change:bolian:
And yes, just when she was ready to open to a relationship in her life, Frankie showed the kind of jerk he was. Of course, it was a bad experience but i think it didn't destroy Stella because she didn't love him (even Frankie could tell). If Mac, Don, Danny, Hawkes, Sid or Adam had that same behaviour she wouldn't able to stand that
End of the tunnel? It's Melina's episode. That's more than enough :D but it would be better we had a little glimpse about what is coming in her life;):drool:
I think in 4.24 it was mentioned Brett (The Security Guy) was her friend. At least how they talk it was suggested friendship. (thanks God!) and the fire-nit:wtf: well, he was a winter mistake:lol:

Hey, Ghawazee, no, no, it´s alright, I didn´t feel you wanted to tell me I was judging Stella by her "cover" ;). I know you meant to say that she already had a heart and a softer side in S1, even though at that time we mostly saw her tough side. I agree that Mac was the closest of the team to her from the beginning, because she had already known him for some years, they were friends and she was concerned and caring for him. Later she made friends with her other collegues, but I agree, of all of them Mac was and still is her best and most important friend (well, I belong to those who think it is "only" a special friendship, but I´m not denying it might become more ;) ). That she is sort of a loner outside of the lab might also be part of her nature and a result of her childhood. I think she had no chance other than to learn how to get through life on her own, with no family around her but only strangers who raised her. This experience must also have made her extremely mistrusting towards other people, but as a positive effect it sharpened her instincts and intuition, that´s why she´s so great in her job.
But with Frankie even her instincts failed her for once, but I´m glad they didn´t turn this experience into making Stella even tougher, but rather the opposite. She grew with the experience and learnt to accept herself as a human being with all weaknesses and strengths. That became the fundament that made it possible for Stella to act with her foster sister the way she did then. S1-Stella would have never let her go.
Well, the fire-nit is at least harmless, if nothing else- but winter mistake, that´s a good one :lol:.

Plenilunio, nothing´s wrong with Melina`s/Stella´s finger talking. Sorry, if my words were misleading, that wasn´t my intention. Actually I like it, even if it gives me the goosebumps sometimes :lol:.

Yeah, Stella is a bit of a workoholic which makes it difficult for her to socialize, but then I think that´s part of her nature, too.

Deb, I don't have a clue why she dropped her dancing lessons and chose to be a cop, but thank god she did! :)

Andromeda, who would have thought Frankie was such a psycho? Heck, I liked him, he seemed perfect for her! Not as perfect as Mac or Flack, though, don't try to smother me with a pillow yet.

You look up "workaholic" in Wikipedia and you see her picture and Mac's. They should go out more often, maybe have a drink after Mac finishes playing. For non-Smacked shippers: I'm not necessarily implying anything romantic here. It can be a friend-friend thing and some other people could come along...

its kool i just saw they pics of melina and i had to show you guys!
and thanks for welcoming me :bolian::hugegrin: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back