Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Athens, you'll get to know me and get used to my scepticism and/or pessimism, depending on the day. I'm constantly going "yeah, right." You're right, though, and that's what scares the bejeezus out of me. We may be getting all happy and squee-ish because of something just not worth it at all.

Stardust, welcome! We are all crazy about Melina and crazy, period. But we're harmless most of the time ;)

Here's the vid you were asking for at the Smacked Soundtrack thread:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3xmx9skYs0

A bit less than 26 hours later...

Googling I've found this:

It was at buzzfoto.com accompanied by this note:
CSI Hottie Melina Kanakaredes turned the sidewalk into a runway as she headed to an event on Sunset Boulevard last evening in Hollywood. Melina must know the power of the little black dress! She looks amazing!

I'm happy to read that. Yup, she's over 40, but still gorgeous. Actually, when I reach 40 myself, I wanna look that good!

you are very welcome!!!!!!:bolian: Her former colleagues are usually her friends too. She is simply adorable! And i read some article where she said she is used to invite her friends to have dinner with her family:thumbsup: (and how men are terrible even more than women because they are more obsessed with weight than she is:lol:
Thanks for asking. My migraine is not so severe but it still remains. I need to sleep but two articles and a little story is stopping me of doing it:p

Hey again, I really hope you´re fine again :). And thanks again for these great pics, thanks to noealonso, too, they really make me drool :drool:. Is it just me, or does Melina get more beautiful, the older she gets? She´s like wine, probably like a good Greek red wine :lol:.
I seem to remember she mentioned her husband always cooks like for an army, so no wonder peeps fear for their weight :lol:.

I agree with all of you what you wrote about Melina being proud of her Greek heritage, this is also something that makes her so appealing. I love it when she tells anecdotes about her family, I love it when she speaks in Greek and apparently TPTB love that, too, and it´s great that they seem to give her so much space and freedom to put a lot of Melina into the Stella-Character. And I love it when she "speaks" with her hands :lol:, though sometimes the way she bends her fingers back makes me cringe, it´s like she has jelly instead of bones in her fingers :lol:.

First than all Vanessa welcome to the Stellarina Thread. We can be Smacked or Fiesta fans or evn there are a couple of three some shippers but we have something in common: we LOVE Melina. So this is the right place for you! :D

Andromeda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with all of you what you wrote about Melina being proud of her Greek heritage, this is also something that makes her so appealing. I love it when she tells anecdotes about her family, I love it when she speaks in Greek and apparently TPTB love that, too, and it´s great that they seem to give her so much space and freedom to put a lot of Melina into the Stella-Character. And I love it when she "speaks" with her hands , though sometimes the way she bends her fingers back makes me cringe, it´s like she has jelly instead of bones in her fingers .
i think S5 has been simply AMAZING for Melina. Stella could be known in so many layers. I hope TPTB keep that and it won't be send to a fridge once S5 ends. I miss her when Stella is not working with Mac. However it was good for her because it was remarked she is an individual . Also we could watched her as a tender friend, a loyal colleague, an efficient scientist, a die hard cop, a sexy woman ;) but especially as an excellent human being with fawls and virtues and passionate for the truth and for LIFE.
I can't help but loving my Stella whether she makes mistakes or not. Or ven despite of her mistakes, because that makes me feel her more real to me
Again i hope S5 never ends to Stella because it has been brillant :D

Many hugs

Debbie:bolian:

ps: OMG OMG OMG Breaking News OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtesy by Vegaslights:bolian:

STELLARINASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Melina Kanakaredes—who went behind the scenes as the writer of CSI: NY’s second-to-last episode of the season, airing May 13—confesses she tried to score a free trip to her homeland by writing a plot involving “evidence in a smuggling ring that takes Stella to Greece in pursuit of a murder suspect.”

Because of the poor economy and looming strike threats, the location shoot in Greece was scrapped. “You can’t kill a girl for trying, right? Now we’re trying to find locations to re-create it.” (Might I recommend Sofi’s Greek restaurant on 3rd?)

The episode will spark never-before-realized chemistry between Stella and Mac (Gary Sinise) and “unravels something personal in Stella’s life. She was orphaned as a child and may find out who her biological parents are.” Stella will stumble on a photo of her mother, played by Melina dressed as an older woman. No word yet if Melina will also don a mustache to play her own father.

ps: Mari, at the end it will be Plastic G:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Last edited:
Andromeda, I'm not a big eater, you know, but if there's always so much extra food, I could help to finish it :lol:

I don't know, it must be a cultural thing, but her "hand talking" never drew my attention. I didn't really noticed it until I read about it somewhere and realized she makes gestures to explain things and the rest don't. I personally love it, because that's what I'm used to seeing and once you've learned to use your hands to express things, it becomes something you can't supress.

Deb
, The spoiler looks great, but... yeah, I'm always the one to say "but"... but, may I raise my eyebrow in disbelief? *singing* You're just too good to be true...

And what is with "never-before-noticed"? Are we watching the same show?

Stardust, welcome! We are all crazy about Melina and crazy, period. But we're harmless most of the time ;)

Here's the vid you were asking for at the Smacked Soundtrack thread:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3xmx9skYs0

Thanks so much!!! :) Btw, you can call me Vanessa :)
Haha, crazy is great, I'm nuts, so I guess I fit in pretty well here! :lol:

And thanks to you too, Debbie!! :D

I LOVE Melina's/Stella's hand talking, also because I'm doing it, too!! :lol: When I first saw her do that, I was so glad I wasn't the only one always talking with my hands! :lol: And it's exactly like you say, Pleni, once you've started to express yourself like that, you can't do it any other way. It's absolutely impossible for me not to use my hands when I explain something so someone and my mom is the same, so I guess she "gave" it to me. ;) My best friend is always making fun of me but I really can't help it, I HAVE to "talk" with my hands! :rolleyes: :lol:

On a different note... "never-before-noticed"??? That's more than ridiculous!!!

Thanks for the info Deb. So it's a Stella-centered ender this time eh?
Cool! I can't wait to see it.

It's like hitting two birds with one pebble: She gets to crack down the case while travelling back to roots. Now that's being practical :thumbsup:.

Kay--->
Thanks for the info Deb. So it's a Stella-centered ender this time eh?
Cool! I can't wait to see it.

It's like hitting two birds with one pebble: She gets to crack down the case while travelling back to roots. Now that's being practical :thumbsup:
it's everything we have asked last year, do you remember?
we asked for Stella's roots! and Stella talking in Greek! and Stella having great episodes!
And we were pleased to all means :D
I feel perfectly satisfied about that. Now i need Stella's true love and i will be completely happy :D

Vanessa and Pleni---> in my country we have the biggest italian community (outside New York and of course, Italy!) so we are used to use our hands doing lots of gestures so it's not strange Stella makes that amount of gestures too :D

many hugs people and please tomorrow tell us, poor overseas fans, about "Professor Stella" :D

Debbs :D

Vanessa, I agree. We must be able to foresee the future. Otherwise, I can't explain how we go to actually notice that "never-noticed-before chemistry". Reading that made me feel gifted, like "w00t! I've got superpowers, I'm a mutant!" :lol:

Chaos, not quite. Not the ender, but 5.24.
I just hope they don't bite more than they can chew in one episode. It's a little bit too much, I think: the coin case, Smacked catfight with badge slamming included, trip to CGI-Greece, Stella, I am your father [/Darth Vader], never-before realized chemistry aka bonding moments...

Okay, okay, I'll stop ranting. In Melina we trust.

Deb, it's a Mediterranean thing and I love it, since sometimes you don't need words at all. You can express simple things like "a lot" or "because of money" without uttering a single sound.

Did you watch tonight's ep? There was Professor Papakota! (Or whatever his name was, I'm not positive) His accent still kills me, but I love to see Stella with him. He's such a wise, peaceful man that makes you feel completely at ease.
Here's hoping he doesn't get killed or turns out to be the bad guy behind all the coin smuggling ring.

Hey there ladies!! I come bearing gifts!! :D Here are some screencaps of the lovely Det. Bonasera from Prey:

CSINY-5x20_323.jpg

I love this shot of Stella...such a winning smile! :D

CSINY-5x20_333.jpg

Another one...this time, a close up shot

CSINY-5x20_369.jpg

Lovely locks blowing in the wind...

CSINY-5x20_540.jpg

I love this flashback shot! So pretty!!

CSINY-5x20_985.jpg

What was that? You adore me? :lol:

Thanks a lot, Mandy! :thumbsup:I loved the black top and her hair in the flashback, but that violet sweater... ugh... it was too big for her, it made her look flat-chested and the color didn't look good on her *dodges tomatoes*

i think S5 has been simply AMAZING for Melina. Stella could be known in so many layers. I hope TPTB keep that and it won't be send to a fridge once S5 ends. I miss her when Stella is not working with Mac. However it was good for her because it was remarked she is an individual . Also we could watched her as a tender friend, a loyal colleague, an efficient scientist, a die hard cop, a sexy woman ;) but especially as an excellent human being with fawls and virtues and passionate for the truth and for LIFE.
I can't help but loving my Stella whether she makes mistakes or not. Or ven despite of her mistakes, because that makes me feel her more real to me
Again i hope S5 never ends to Stella because it has been brillant :D

Ghawazee, I couldn´t agree more with you in every way. And that´s my worry, too, that S6 might be a more Stella-reduced season, because S5 has been so great for her with so many Stella-scenes and stories that TPTB might think they must draw her more into the background in favour for other characters. Stella is the heart and soul of CSI:NY, and it was Stella who caught my interest for this show. I wasn´t a fan from the beginning, I just become one when I coincidently switched to "All Access" and was totally amazed by Melina´s brilliant performance, so I wanted to see more of her and so I stayed and caught up with S1 and 2.

And I do like her hand-talking, only sometimes it gives me the goosebumps when she bends her fingers really hard, then I always think "well, doesn´t this hurt?" :lol:. But I don´t want to stop her from doing it, it´s part of her lovely character.

Hugs to you all :)

Geez, I've never wanted to be famous, but now I want it even less due to my poor sense of fashion. Melina's attire has been butchered mercilessly. And the only things I found wrong were her earrings and makeup :eek:

Andromeda, "All access" was a turning point for me too. I started hating Stella's guts in season 1, in season 2 I didn't give a damn about her and then, that psycho named Frankie made me see how good of an actress Melina is and emphasized the fact that Stella's broken and out of luck. And I have a thing for broken characters when they make sense and are well played.

Oh, the finger thing doesn't hurt, believe me ;)

Ghawazee, I couldn´t agree more with you in every way. And that´s my worry, too, that S6 might be a more Stella-reduced season, because S5 has been so great for her with so many Stella-scenes and stories that TPTB might think they must draw her more into the background in favour for other characters. Stella is the heart and soul of CSI:NY, and it was Stella who caught my interest for this show. I wasn´t a fan from the beginning, I just become one when I coincidently switched to "All Access" and was totally amazed by Melina´s brilliant performance, so I wanted to see more of her and so I stayed and caught up with S1 and 2.

yes, that's my fear. She has had so many stories this season without being the "centre" it would be painful not to have her as the main focus next season
and ITA with you, she is the soul and heart of CSI NY.
I would like she could be in danger and the whole team worrying for her because it could show what Stella means to all of them!

Pleni---> thanks sweetie for the link. I have left a "nice" message to whoever wrote that ;) (hey! it was nice :D really)

Debbs :D

Stella's beautiful pics :D

Peyton's Era. Aparently someone thought since Claire Forlani has beautiful eyes (because she really has) they needed to remark Stella's eyes too.

CSINY_301_281-1.jpg

I wish they could have kept the original story of 1.02. It was changed but what great episode would have been for Melina (it was great anyway!)

CSINY102_206.jpg

Pretty eyes again ;)

CSINY_301_459.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back