Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I´m new here and a big Stella-fan for a million reasons:lol:. I love Melinas acting, she´s brilliant and a natural and she´d deserve to have lots of big motion picture roles, though this could mean, that.....oh, well, read my posting at the Big Spoiler-thread :(. Oh, I could throttle Mr. Lenkov, his bad news of someone dying somehow spoils my anticipation for ep 24, because I´m scared to my bones that there might not be a Stella anymore after the season´s finale :(........OK, maybe I should change my name and call myself Cassandra :lol:.

Hello, Andromeda!

I agree, I wish we could see more of her on the big screen, but I don't wanna lose Stella! She's my favorite and if anything bad happens to her, I know a certain Spaniard who will be really pissed off :shifty: However,
I don't think she's the one to kick the bucket. She's not the main character in that movie and she'll probably be able to film it during the series summer pause. Also, if Melina was saying bye-bye, I think we would already know, since her character is such an important one.

I found these this morning, googling Melina to see if I could find anything else about the movie. I forgot to post them, though. I'd never seen them before and I don't know if they have been posted somewhere before. If so, I apologize. The last one is from the French forum... Deb, it surprises me you haven't posted it because it's great!

I'm posting the thumbnails because the actual pictures are way too big to be posted here.

Plenilunio thank you for the gorgeous pics of Melina.:) Wow she is so beautiful and I wish her every success in her new adventure. So apt!

Ghawazee the last pic you posted of Stella was lovely so natural. I know that you can't see all of her but it's still so lovely. i like her hair pulled back off her face.

Hello, Andromeda!

I agree, I wish we could see more of her on the big screen, but I don't wanna lose Stella! She's my favorite and if anything bad happens to her, I know a certain Spaniard who will be really pissed off :shifty: However,
I don't think she's the one to kick the bucket. She's not the main character in that movie and she'll probably be able to film it during the series summer pause. Also, if Melina was saying bye-bye, I think we would already know, since her character is such an important one.

Hello, Plenilunio, I don´t want to lose Stella either, I´m just the type of "hoping for the best, but expecting the worst", so while I hope, my worries will be proved unnecessary in the end, I want to be prepared for the unthinkable worst case scenario ;). I feel more hopeful now, though, as someone posted in the Big Spoiler thread, they know from a source that Melina has signed a contract until the end of s6.

Thanks for the photos, they´re gorgious; Melina is simply a real Greek goddess :).

WELCOME ANDROMEDA TO THE STELLARINA THREAD sorry for nopt being here when you just arrived and I missed my Stellarinas too but between teaching hospital and university now i have a capital migraine (and my week is not done yet :D )

Oh, I could throttle Mr. Lenkov, his bad news of someone dying somehow spoils my anticipation for ep 24, because I´m scared to my bones that there might not be a Stella anymore after the season´s finale........

Peter has that effect on many people, don't worry :lol::lol::lol: And thanks God you were not Cassandra on this one. There was just one Troy and this one is going to be ok (for now)
Pleni---> the French Forum, as much i love it , it gives me migraine when it comes to download stuff from there. But the curious is, thanks to my darn"@#$%& dial up connection i couldn't watch and save all those things thjey have in there :D

Mandy---> I will look for you all these straight hair piccies for you :lol::lol:

certainly fans are hard to please :lol::lol:

Here you have an interview to Aj.I don't know why this article wasn't posted. It contains spoilers we already know :shifty:
but Aj talks about how is Melina Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Buckley-CSINY-Supernatural-1004349.aspx

Also i have not idea if i posted this before

http://healthychild.org/about/who_we_are/melina_kanakaredes/

(It describes Melina perfectly from Head to toe)

Andromeda, here you have welcome piccies

vlcsn155.jpg

Melina, Gary and Eddie (Behind the scenes)
Mac-and-Stella-mac-and-stella-50011.jpg

many hugs to all

Debbs

P'raps I shouldn't say this but I'm starting to go off Miss Kanakadares.

I wrote to her twice (Dec 2008 & Jan 2009), included an sae & international reply coupon. So far no reply.
Exactly how hard is it to write you name on a photo & ask someone to post it for you?

Aw, no. Don't say you shouldn't say it. You just had a bad experience, whatever the reasons may be. I don't know about the rest, but my opinion is solely based on what I read on the Internet. I've never written to her and I don't think I'll ever will, that's not like me, so I don't know if your case is something unusual or if she doesn't like sending autographed pictures. I just hope you get it back one day. Apparently, it takes some time to get a reply. In this thread, someone says they wrote to her in October and got the autographed picture in March.

Actually It takes several month and even more than a year in some cases. They receive thousands of letters EVERY DAY and there must be some order. She needs to film and she needs to be with her family, not only signing pictures ;)

Have patience and wait ;)

Behind the scenes pics

Mac-and-Stella-mac-and-stella-28809.jpg

Hehe, they fished a siren and now they're showing the world their treasure ;) I love behind the scenes pictures, especially featuring these two, they seem to get on so well!

Hi, Ghawazee, I hope your migraine has vanished meanwhile and thanks for the welcome piccies, they´re very much appreciated :). I may repeat myself, but Melina just looks gorgeous :).

And thanks, too, for the links. It´s always nice to read how fond her collegues are of Melina. And she´s definitely a great Mum :)

Makkem, I pmed several people who have written her, some got a response within a year. Don't worry! I'm sure she'll respond.

Ghawazee(Deb) :) Thanks for the behind the scene pics :)
I can't wait to see the scene where she defiantly gives her badge. It's completely Stella's character, she is stubborn I love it! I am not suggesting it a negative light, but her being stubborn is what makes her so passionate about things. She never gives up easily :)
Hopefully she get's her job back fast!

Hey sisters!:bolian:

Sophia--->
Ghawazee the last pic you posted of Stella was lovely so natural. I know that you can't see all of her but it's still so lovely. i like her hair pulled back off her face.
i like natural style as well. As that one she used in 4.17 on the beachm She had a pony tale but it was lovely the first pony tale not the second one). I must confess whatever the style she decides to have i'll love it.
But i do want Melina can surprise people with a total hair style in S6. I want jaws drop:devil:

Andromeda!!!!!!--->
I hope your migraine has vanished meanwhile and thanks for the welcome piccies, they´re very much appreciated :). I may repeat myself, but Melina just looks gorgeous :).

And thanks, too, for the links. It´s always nice to read how fond her collegues are of Melina. And she´s definitely a great Mum
you are very welcome!!!!!!:bolian: Her former colleagues are usually her friends too. She is simply adorable! And i read some article where she said she is used to invite her friends to have dinner with her family:thumbsup: (and how men are terrible even more than women because they are more obsessed with weight than she is:lol:
Thanks for asking. My migraine is not so severe but it still remains. I need to sleep but two articles and a little story is stopping me of doing it:p

Mariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!welcome to the Stellarina Thread. i don't remember i have seen you before here so i say "welcome home!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

--->
I can't wait to see the scene where she defiantly gives her badge. It's completely Stella's character, she is stubborn I love it! I am not suggesting it a negative light, but her being stubborn is what makes her so passionate about things. She never gives up easily :)
Hopefully she get's her job back fast!
It's a side i definitely LOVE from her. She fights for what she wants:bolian: No nice things happened to her but she is still standing on her two legs and going on. She definitely is stronger now. But when she is not she has *coughmaccough*:lol: If we only knew she is living together with you-know-who (i was falsely accused of bringing my ship here:guffaw:) i think *we* could handle the lack of Stella easier. but if she is not it would be ugly for everyone because we would have seen her all alone without CSI and without M.. NOOOOOO!. we need them together;)

Welcome Pics for Mari!

different Stella's hair styles:bolian:

201_284-2.jpg

201_123.jpg

This scene from Due South was so perfect!

524.jpg

And this is funny Melina

3.jpg

Hey Deb & thanks for the healthychild.org article. Not to mention her husband's a chef, if I'm not mistaken. The best thing is that she's just like our moms ~ i feel like i want to be adopted by her (whehehehehe! ^_^ V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back