Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww thank you.

You do have a point... it would be funny to see the reactions of Danny, Adam (!!!), Mac, Don... everyone... :D

Too bad it would be highly unrealistic. The last one to go undercover, I think, was Angell, and just for a couple of minutes. Angell doesn't work at the lab, so she and Flack are the ones to do that kind of stunts. There must be another way, I'm sure... *puts her brain cells to work*

By the way, there's a scene I've seen in some fanvids and I haven't come across it yet during my re-watching sessions: Stella at the lab, white coat and all, hair tied back, dancing in front of Mac. There was a close up of her stilettos, actually... Don't tell me it was all a dream, because now I'm typing it, I'm not that sure anymore. But if it wasn't, what's the episode?

"Dancing with fishes" 2.06 if my memory doesn't betray me Pleni :D that's when she said she studied dance for a while. Curious is she loved dancing since she was a kid. We don't know why she chose to be aCSI but it might be something that affected her a lot

I know it would be unrealistic but...if she is fired:eek::eek::eek: instead of being a Detective she will need to work. Fortunately she doesn't have to pay rent now :D i mean...her roomate..whoever could be :D could help her meanwhile she gets a job;)
Of course, eventually she would be back as a CSI:p:drool:

Debbie:lol:

welcome Ladies to the Stellarina Thread! :D

ps:
6.jpg

Melina-Kanakaredes-melina-kanaka-1.jpg

I've seen it today. Mac seemed so pleased to see her dance. Flack was simply drooling when he said "impressive!". I was thinking, how about some Cabaret private session?;) I don't think I've read anything like that at fanfiction.net. As both Smacked and Fiesta, I won't say who she dances to...

Off-topic: Yumi, I love your avvie and signature!

ooooooh! was that a number in CABARET? i read somewhere that she played the lead (Patti something) that Liza Minelli played years ago. Seeing her on Broadway one day would be cool to see.

by the way, she and Angell were awesome in PONR (as always, duh!).
although closing a container door isn't really that easy in real life, they made it look easy & hot:lol:

i thought about you meanwhile i was watching that scene , Kay :lol::lol::lol:

Here you have a link to a vid you are looking for ;) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3xmx9skYs0

And yessssssssssss finally my Stella has a good female sidekick! They are one helluva team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I love how Stella seems to be reading Angell's mind and how Angell decided to follow her despite of it could mean trouble for her

IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!! :D

Debbs :D

ps: Mmmm Pleni, watch Manhattan Manhunt and you will drool again :D

something tells me that Mandy spilled some beans about me huh?
what can i do? Stella & Angell are my weaknesses, apart from Flack:lol:

aaaaagh! my memory failed me again! She played SALLY BOWLES in CABARET. And my, what a booming voice she has! It's like, possessed by Judy Garland?! (and why not? I'm a fan of the mom & daughter!)

oh, and thanks for the vid link!

Deb, I'll just send you the avvies to your Yahoo account...is that okay?

What beans? What beans? Kaaaay, what beans? :guffaw:

aaaaagh! my memory failed me again! She played SALLY BOWLES in CABARET. And my, what a booming voice she has! It's like, possessed by Judy Garland?! (and why not? I'm a fan of the mom & daughter!)
A fan of Judy huh? Man, I've seen The Wizard of Oz more than a hundred times since my childhood! :lol: How about Stella doing the whole Dorothy routine? My personal fave is the Cowardly Lion, so for some irony, I'm imagining Flack as playing that character! :guffaw:

As for Stella and Mac, I can't wait to see the fallout from Stella going behind Mac's back!! Tempers will be rising and I can't wait to see Stella go all Rambo and gung-ho!

Deb, I'll just send you the avvies to your Yahoo account...is that okay?

What beans? What beans? Kaaaay, what beans? :guffaw:

A fan of Judy huh? Man, I've seen The Wizard of Oz more than a hundred times since my childhood! :lol: How about Stella doing the whole Dorothy routine? My personal fave is the Cowardly Lion, so for some irony, I'm imagining Flack as playing that character! :guffaw:

As for Stella and Mac, I can't wait to see the fallout from Stella going behind Mac's back!! Tempers will be rising and I can't wait to see Stella go all Rambo and gung-ho!

ooookay...beans, beans, beans...hmmm...CHILLI!!!!!!!:guffaw:

Uhm, Wizard of Oz fantasy? okay, that might work. But hubby's way already too hairy for me to see :lol:. I don't have the DVD yet though, yet I have the book. Mine are the munchkins. You'll see why :lol:.

Oh, yeah, there's that 'oh-oh. mac's gonna see my booboo' line flaring around Stella's hair when she left Mac's office.

Mandy, I also wanna see them argue! I love their fights, Stella is a force of nature and Mac is not a Marine, but "the Marine". I can't wait to see them having an argument about the Greek coin thing.
Gotta love Stella slamming her badge on Mac's desk!

Deb, today I've seen "Manhattan Manhunt". I shouldn't have. It's reminded of how much I hate Horatio. He's not a character, he's a parody. Anyway, the Tiffany scene was so cute :adore:

I really loved seeing Stella and Angell put that Greek guy away in the cargo bin and seeing how they walked away with confidence.

Hey Axa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the Stellarina Thread! I'm so happy to have all my Smacked sisters here too :D

I did love that scene too. I felt Stella recovered a partner she lost years ago. I would like more social interaction between them (like talking about men :D ) but so far their closeness is good ;)

A welcome gift to you ;)

Melina-Kanakaredes-melina-kanaka-10.jpg

Mandy!!!!!!!!!!!! It's ok!!!!!! (The Yahoo account or hotmail) :D

Believe or not i want it BIG. Neither as 5.06 nor 5.11 but BIG. Something like Officer Blue. It's alwya great to have good actors playing a scene like that

Debbie :D

Mandy, I also wanna see them argue! I love their fights, Stella is a force of nature and Mac is not a Marine, but "the Marine". I can't wait to see them having an argument about the Greek coin thing.

Gotta love Stella slamming her badge on Mac's desk!

Deb, today I've seen "Manhattan Manhunt". I shouldn't have. It's reminded of how much I hate Horatio. He's not a character, he's a parody. Anyway, the Tiffany scene was so cute :adore:

Oh man! About the badge, I can't wait to see this episode. I hope this isn't Stella resigning from the CSI department. :sad:

I agree with you. Horatio alone drives me away from watching CSI: Miami. The way he talks is enough hat it makes me root for suspects. When Caine yells is one thing but his low-pitched groaning voice is enough to make me change the channel upon first hearing him talk.

Deb, I agree with you, I wish we could have more Stella-Mac interaction... and also more Stella-Flack. Regardless of what you think they are or should be, they're great when they're together on screen. Stella is a extremely loyal person who has formed very strong ties with those around her and built her own family. Flack and Mac belong with her, they're relatives even if their genes say otherwise.

Axa (may I call you that?), Horatio in Spanish made me wanna puke, but yesterday I realized the dubbing actor does a great job. Original version Horatio got me thinking "lame! This is soooo lame! Somebody shoot that guy down at once, please!"

The container thing made me go "WTF?! That's not possible, you just can't do that!!" But then I took a deep breath and followed my father's words of wisdom: it's just a show! I focused on how awesome Stella and Angell are, enjoyed their ass kicking and smiled.

I don't think Mac will let her quit. She'll probably get mad at him, he'll be terrible pissed off, they'll argue, shout and, finally, she'll just slam her badge on his desk. Or at least that's how I picture it. After such a quarrel, I can't imagine Stella softly putting her badge on his desk. She'll go thinking she leaves for good, but if Mac goes after her, he won't let her quit, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back