Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Mac will let her quit. She'll probably get mad at him, he'll be terrible pissed off, they'll argue, shout and, finally, she'll just slam her badge on his desk. Or at least that's how I picture it. After such a quarrel, I can't imagine Stella softly putting her badge on his desk. She'll go thinking she leaves for good, but if Mac goes after her, he won't let her quit, I'm sure.
haha Rambo Stella going soft?:lol: No way! She probably will try to cut ooff his head in the process. But wonder how many inner forces will emerge from that quarrel. Because when you argue it can help you to show a better side or a worse side. It depends the circumstances. Stella quitting her job only adds more interest to me regarding how the thing will be play out in that episode:thumbsup:

ok 24 hours has passed

Finally our Melina will be a Greek Goddess in a big screen movie!!!!!!!!!! (we already knew she was one)

i received this (but it's in Spanish)

http://actualidad.terra.es/cultura/articulo/brosnan-thurman-olimpo-percy-jackson-3148699.htm

Aparently it will be a mithological movie. Pierce Brosnan will portray Quiron, the Centaur and Uma Thurman will be Medusa meanwhile Melina will be Athenea !!!!!!! The movie is based in the book for children The lighting Thief by Rick Riordan

Produced by Fox, the studio has the idea of becoming this saga in something pretty similar to Harry Potter

The movie will be in theatres next February of 2010 and it will be filmed in Vancouver, Canadá

The Ligting Thief was the first story published by Riordan on Percy and Olimpic Gods

****wow! this sounds amazing! And Melina portraying Athenea could be in all movies if latter books are filmed (They are four that belongs to this saga and there will be another one called The Last Olimpian

Debbie :D

ps: BTW (in my last dance threatre play i was going to be Athenea too!!!!!!!!!!! M :D )

Last edited:
Thanks Deb for the link!! Gosh, I actually understood the Spanish text even though my Spanish is rusty. My Mom would be so proud. :p Pierce Brosnan as Chiron the Centaur, Uma Thurman as Medusa. Ooooh Kevin McKidd as Poseidon. And of course, Melina as Pallas Athena.

LOL Mandy i didn't know how to translate Athena :D i don't know who Kevin McKidd is tough (???)
But certainly if there is someone who deserves to portray a Greek and who looks like Greek and talks Greek :D that's Melina
I don't know what they found of "Helenika" in Uma Thurman but it's fine. With luck Melina will be in other similar productions :D

ps: BTW i didn't check my Yahoo account so i have not idea if you sent the Fiesta avvies. I'll try tomorrow. Now i am with my hotmail account :)

Last edited:
Hey Deb, Kevin McKidd played Vorenus in the HBO series Rome. He was the star of the defunct series Journeyman and now he plays Dr. Owen Hunt (an Iraq war vet) on Grey's Anatomy. Yeah, I'd love to see Melina play my fave Greek goddess, Athena. BTW, Sean Bean's playing another character from Greek mythology. As for Uma Thurman, well I'd think she'd pass for Greek. I guess your concept of someone who looks Hellenic is someone who looks like Melina, someone who's got olive skin. :D

BTW, I tried to e-mail you at your hotmail account, but when I tried entering your addy, Yahoo Mail says e-mail address invalid. Could you please PM your hotmail addy? Thanks! :D

Last edited:
I'm so happy she's in a movie BUT...
someone's gonna die, remember? If Melina is on another projects apart from CSI:NY, then maybe... *shudders* I don't wanna think about it. I love this show, but if Stella is gone, I'm gone.

I found this at imdb.com about the movie. As you can see, no Melina, but her name appears in many other sites which inform about the movie. I'm currently googling the movie and here it says:
Columbus is still looking for an Aries, a Hades and a Persephone. He’d better hurry up, though, as the film is gearing up to shoot now in Vancouver and aiming for a February release next year.
So maybe after this season's shooting is finished... *relieved sigh* Relieved Pleni is relieved!

Oh, apparently, the movie is from a book saga. After the Twilight fiasco I'm a bit wary, but I'll give it a go. Visiting the saga site, this is what they say about Athena. There's so much Stella in her... sounds like typecasting to me!

ETA: at the books page there's this silly test called "Who's your daddy" that relates you to one of the Greek deities. I got Athena :D I didn't do it on purpose, I'm just a geeky girl...

Last edited:
I'm so happy she's in a movie BUT...
someone's gonna die, remember? If Melina is on another projects apart from CSI:NY, then maybe... *shudders* I don't wanna think about it. I love this show, but if Stella is gone, I'm gone.

I wouldn't worry too much about that Pleni! I don't think she'll be the one TPTB will kill off. At least I hope not. *crosses fingers*

Anyway, here are some screencaps of the lovely Stella from Communication Breakdown:

CSINY-5x19_069.jpg

Looking awesome at the crime scene...

CSINY-5x19_231.jpg

Lovely smile, Kick-ass criminalist

CSINY-5x19_998.jpg

Don't you know not to mess with the lovely Rambo Stella?

CSINY-5x19_1155.jpg

Looking so giddy on the phone...as if she were talking to her boyfriend! Hot fireman dude, anyone? :p

Last edited:
Mandy, I'm starting to sharpen my tongue and clear my throat to yell all kinds of 4-letter words if they dare...

Thanks for the caps! I think I'll drop by NY (should I say LA?) and steal her leather jacket, it's so cool!

Mandy, I'm starting to sharpen my tongue and clear my throat to yell all kinds of 4-letter words if they dare...

Hahaha, I've got some choice words for you but it's not a four-letter word...Cabr*n, cabr*n, cabr*n! %&*##@! :guffaw::guffaw: Preparing to become a potty-mouth huh? :guffaw:

Thanks for the caps! I think I'll drop by NY (should I say LA?) and steal her leather jacket, it's so cool!

Yeah, I love her leather jacket as well...I can see it now...Newspaper headline: Stella fanatic steals leather jacket! :lol:

I must admit i LOVE that jacket too..even when her blouses is another matter (Reverend Mother Stella comes up to my mind ;)

BTW it's just me or Stella's voice sounded weird at the beginning? (i'm multitasking right now and i couldn't pay attention)

Stella CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T be the next one kicking the bucket! i would kick several butts if that happens:scream:

Pleniiiiiii, we let this go down quite a bit!!!!!!

Well, i have found more articles with the same: Melina's new movie ;)

Another in Spanish
http://www.europapress.es/cultura/c...-uma-thurman-suben-olimpo-20090327124738.html

And Poppet posted this one in another thread

http://uk.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUKTRE52P0UI20090326

what is your fav Melina's hair style?

28174.jpg

28175.jpg

28178.jpg

OOH! OOH! OOH! me like the second one!
Straight but flowing, not the straightening chemical-drenched kind of straight.

as for Stella's jacket, still remember the vintage-looking mahogany biker jacket she wore in Forbidden Fruit? that looks darn hot too! better keep my eye on that one, and ask my tailor to "copy" it :lol:!

and it's surprising to know that Marg Helgenberger~ did i spell that right? (CSI:LV's Catherine Willows) happens to be the voice of Goddess Hera if i'm not mistaken in the new Wonder Woman movie on DVD! I mean, 2 CSI detectives as godesses? How cool could that be?

Last edited:
Deb, thanks for the articles. I didn't like Europa Press simplifying Athena's "fields of expertise" so much and so wrongly. "Goddess of war", I beg you pardon? I just know a few bits of Greek mythology here and there, but they're enough to know she's not the goddess of any war, but of some specific types, even though she's the goddess of strategy. Does the name Ares ring a bell? His Roman equivalent Mars, maybe?

Céline-Dion Melina scares the hell out of me, I'm not sure why. She looks friendlier when she's got her curls.

Chaos, true! That jacket was also so cool. I should steal it too :devil:

Thanks for the pics and links Deb. Haha, I don't care for Melina's hair in the third picture. I think it's too poofy! :lol: I like her curls a little tamer than that. :lol:

Deb, thanks for the articles. I didn't like Europa Press simplifying Athena's "fields of expertise" so much and so wrongly. "Goddess of war", I beg you pardon? I just know a few bits of Greek mythology here and there, but they're enough to know she's not the goddess of any war, but of some specific types, even though she's the goddess of strategy. Does the name Ares ring a bell? His Roman equivalent Mars, maybe?

Athena has always been my favorite Greek goddess because she's the goddess of wisdom. Athens was named after her because she gifted the city with the olive tree and thus she became its patron. Yup, Mars is the Roman equivalent of Ares.

i can't remember in what episode from this season she wore a wonderful and sexy white jacket.
But it wasn't the first time we saw it.

Jane, the lab tech (Mac's possible love interest) from S1 and S2 wore that one before (Recycling is always good :D )

I love Stella when she is Pissy, Tender or when she works like that

407_00026.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back