Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I decided I'd post in this thread as many of my fellow SMACked sisters are here.

I've gotta say, I love Melina. I love Stella. I love Sydney. Sadly, I've only seen her in the two shows :( She is an amazing actress and a wonderful person and a great inspiration to me.

The pictures above are gorgeous. Love them all :adore:

Anyway, that's all I gotta say.

Axel

:lol:OMG Axel, WELCOM ETPO TEH STELLARINA THREAD. It's a great pleasure and such honor to have you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Danii->
Actually though, I understand Melina when she talks about her real family and how close they are--I come from a very large extended family on my mother's side, and we are all very close--lots of traditions! :) My mother is Hispanic, Navajo and (surprisingly) Irish.
But that was probably more than you wanted to know. :)
On the contrary it's something i really appreciate to know how someone feels connected to another person. In this case because of your family. I have a large family but we live in different provinces and countries so i don't have that closeness (I wish. I love meeting new relatives lol:lol:

Gio--->
Debbie, now it's the second time today that you sent me down in the gutter:lol: and i who was on my way up:lol:
Me? I'm a poor and innocent lamb:lol::lol::lol: OMG READ SPOILERS GIO READ SPOILERS! (you won't need me to be sent to Gutter OMG:eek:

i love the Melina moments:D it's pretty fun, Gary and the crew pulling a prank on her about a rat:lol: and when she walked into the white van that wasn't the right car but a cleaner car (or something) and i laughed when she said the cleaners had cleaned the glass walls in the lab one day good and she walked into them:lol: (like that haven't happend to me a few to many times at school infront of my teachers,friends and the boy i like:lol:)
Gary this, Gary that, don't you think they are the mosta dorable friends? That story about the prank with the rat and later when in her birthday the whole crew and Gary prepared that fake Maxim magazine:lol::lol::lol: with melina on the cover:guffaw: They must have a lot of fun

wll gals, what can i say?

Here you have two articles on melina's future perfomance in a CBS comedy portraying herself (just like Celebrity guest star don't worry!!)

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/reviews/view.bg?articleid=1159548

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/mickey-fine-pharmacy-amp-grillreg,752861.shtml

Many hugs to all. I think im gonna pass out:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG (Axel, ask MT to hold you the day you finally watched that episode)

Debbie:lol:

Hey Deb, nice pics! :D

Thanks for the info, Debbie. However, it was actually her character that I got confused because I remembered that Season 2 episode Corporate Warriors she knew a lot about the San Genaro parade, so back then I assume she's Italian, but in Oedipus Hex, Mac said that she's Greek.

All I know is that Stella's half-Greek, half-Italian. I remember that she spoke in Italian in that season 4 eppy with that redhead singer/musician named Allison or something. Plus, come on, her last name's Bonasera.

Oh, well they both have Latin origins, right
Greek ain't considered Latin, dearie. Maybe what you meant was Mediterranean. ;) Now don't go kickin' my ass for pointing that one out, Twinny! :lol:

Melina did work at NYPDB. She portrayed Jimmy Smith's old flame
I actually saw her on once in a rerun. Yeah, I only saw it because I was waiting for the rerun of a CSI episode to start...NYPD Blue preceded it. :p

Stella and Angell kicked ass in Point of No Return!! Loved it! :D

Anyway, here are some screen caps from the eppy:

CSINY-5x18_274.jpg

Giggly as a school girl!

CSINY-5x18_871.jpg

What's up?

CSINY-5x18_1046.jpg

Girl power...Kick-ass women!!

CSINY-5x18_1096.jpg

Here comes Rambo Stella...

Hey Mandy!!!!!!!!!! :D OMG I DO LOVE The whole episode! Those two ladies are great together as a team!!!! It was hilarious. It was almost perverse! Sending Koslovos to Cyprus LOLOLOLOL

Thanks for the pics. I enjoyed the episode (i am watching it right now) i LOVE that scene with Professor Papakota or it was Papadoka????? LOL (Athens we need the translation! :D parakalo!!!!!!!!!) :D
I love that first ic with her Professor because it was as if Melina was really enjoying that scene and she laughed totally natural :D
And that refrence to her hair LMAO! :D :D :D :D

Thanks again

Debbs

ps: Mandy, do you have thosse avvies Kay promised me????

Stella is my hero! She kicks ass! She was really comfortable with that Greek professor who would always know it was her on the front row because of her unmistakable hair. Seeing them together was so cute even though Greek accent is still so strange to my ears. It somehow reminds me of my fellow Spaniards and I don't like it, it sounds harsh.

Mandy, thanks for the caps and captions. They're so great. When that idiot opened the container and found her there... :lol: She should have taken a picture of his face. I'm not entirely convinced of the container thing, I don't think you can send a human being overseas just like that, but today I'll follow my dad's advice: don't take it too seriously, it's just a show!

Melina writes it and it looks extremely promises. Here's crossing my fingers so that she behaves herself. What's her favorite perfume? I don't think I can afford it, but I'm just thinking about subtle persuasion ways... ;)

oh i loved it too!!!!!!!! Actually i have noticed in many episodes of this season she has been alone. I thought it was to give certain emphasis to the breach between Mac and her but now i think it was made on purpose to give emphasis to her character:bolian:

Somehow she is not under the spotlight all the time but it's pretty clear who is the main female star (*shudders i remember Peyton Era). Also i like how she is having excellent scenes with everyone and all Stella's sides are being showed: Rambo, Sweet, Naughty, Sexy. Even we can add Reverend Stella according to her wardrobe this year:guffaw:

Really one thing i will keep forever in my heart will be this fact:bolian:

Debbs:thumbsup:

Hey Deb, nice pics! :D

Thanks for the info, Debbie. However, it was actually her character that I got confused because I remembered that Season 2 episode Corporate Warriors she knew a lot about the San Genaro parade, so back then I assume she's Italian, but in Oedipus Hex, Mac said that she's Greek.

All I know is that Stella's half-Greek, half-Italian. I remember that she spoke in Italian in that season 4 eppy with that redhead singer/musician named Allison or something. Plus, come on, her last name's Bonasera.

Oh, well they both have Latin origins, right
Greek ain't considered Latin, dearie. Maybe what you meant was Mediterranean. ;) Now don't go kickin' my ass for pointing that one out, Twinny! :lol:

Melina did work at NYPDB. She portrayed Jimmy Smith's old flame
I actually saw her on once in a rerun. Yeah, I only saw it because I was waiting for the rerun of a CSI episode to start...NYPD Blue preceded it. :p

Stella and Angell kicked ass in Point of No Return!! Loved it! :D

Anyway, here are some screen caps from the eppy:

CSINY-5x18_274.jpg

Giggly as a school girl!

CSINY-5x18_871.jpg

What's up?

CSINY-5x18_1046.jpg

Girl power...Kick-ass women!!

CSINY-5x18_1096.jpg

Here comes Rambo Stella...

*taps at back* why would i kick your ass? at least you now know that i sucked in high school :lol: (turns around, walks away)

btw, thanks for the history heads up:cool:

spoilers say ther will be a reprisal towards Stella's professor. Could be possible he is going to die? I hope not because i think he is completely adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup:

Hi everyone,

I have a question to the Melina-experts:D. I hope it´s ok asking it here and sorry if you´ve already mentioned it.
A friend of mine told me today, that Melina should have actually played the leading role in my´Big Fat Greek wedding´. Is that really true:eek:? Wow, that would have been great. I would have loved watching it with her.

Thanks in advance:)

Kalimera Isla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kalos iztarte!! (did i say welcome, Athens??? :D )

Your friend is right. She should have portrayed that role but she got pregnant and she couldn't do it

Still i don't loose my hope Melina will have a big role in another movie like that ;)

Any time you want to make any question you can come here anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Many hugs Debbie :)

Hi Debbie,
thank you very much for your fast and nice reply
smiley692.gif

Wow, that role would have been so great for her. It´s a pity that they didn´t wait to make the movie until the baby was born.
I´m also hoping that she will get a similar role like that.

Parakalo Isla! (i think it means you're welcome lol)

i don't know how long had she been in her pregnancy because it's not the first time she works on tv during her both pregnancies. Actually. She spent her two babies's pregnancies meanwhile she was working as the main female star in Providence. And even she filmed the last episode being pregnant of little Karina :)

Welcome gifts for you ;)

Melina-Kanakaredes-melina-kanaka-6.jpg

Melina-Kanakaredes-melina-kanaka-4.jpg

many hugs

Debbie :D

Wow, thanks for the nice pictures.
a055.gif

They should really do a ´Broadway episode´ and Stella has to go undercover to solve the case.

Last edited:
^ She's a CSI though... technically, CSIs aren't even supposed to go on scene until it's been cleared by police.

But, that would be an awesome plotline. :D
I can only imagine Mac's face, or Danny's, or... everyone's. :D

Hey Yumi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the Stellarina Thread! :D you are right but the point is She is a CSI but she is also a Police Detective ;)

And yessssss i would love a Brodway episode but i can imagine how that episode would be graded LOL!

Later i'll post welcome pics for you too Yumi :D

Debbie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back