Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy, I love your avatar! I want my very own Adam so badly, I really do!

Thanks! Chaos79 (a.k.a. Kay) made them from the screencaps I made. :D As for Adam, he was the star of this eppy. So adorable! ¡Que mono! Thank God for him! :lol:

That top rocked my socks. The first time she appears wearing it lasts for less than a second, so I didn't see it clearly and thought "Wait a minute, is that a tattoo? Since when does she...", then saw her again and felt like banging my head against the desk.
Hahaha, cute anecdote! :D You thought those stars on her sleeves were tattoos? Yeah, sometimes that happens to me and I have to press the rewind button as well. :lol:

Last edited:
Anyway, has anyone noticed that in the first half of Green Piece, Melina sounded like she was suffering from a cold. She sounded like her nose was so stuffy. :D Anyway, if that's just me, then I better have my ears checked. :guffaw:

I noticed that too!!! She definately sounded like she had a cold or something. I always concentrate on Melina when she's on and sometimes just miss the rest of the scene. :lol: Then I have to watch it again...not that I mind doing so. ;)

I was so distracted by the sleeves of her top here. Looks like it's inappropriate to wear to work. What do you ladies think?

When I saw the top I was like :wtf: "What is she wearing?" and I wasn't really sure if I liked that top or not. But naaah...it's Melina. I would watch her even if she was wearing a trash bag. :p So I kinda like her top but I think it's unusual.

I noticed that too!!! She definately sounded like she had a cold or something. I always concentrate on Melina when she's on and sometimes just miss the rest of the scene. :lol: Then I have to watch it again...not that I mind doing so. ;)

So it just wasn't me then. :lol: For a moment there I thought something was wrong with my hearing. Awww, poor Stella suffering through a bad cold.

When I saw the top I was like :wtf: "What is she wearing?" and I wasn't really sure if I liked that top or not.
:lol: Her top kinda reminded me of the sparkly leotards rhythmic gymnasts wear for a meet. :lol:

MANDY!!!!!!!!!!!**hugs to you**:thumbsup:
Hey there ladies!! Haven't been in here in so long! Missed you guys!! Hey Deb, I see you've kept this thread ship-shape. ;)
i plea guilty:devil:
Anyway, has anyone noticed that in the first half of Green Piece, Melina sounded like she was suffering from a cold. She sounded like her nose was so stuffy. :D Anyway, if that's just me, then I better have my ears checked. :guffaw:
yeah, Melina had a cold!!!!! But not surprise if she has worn a light leather jacket for the last 3 episodes. Poor thing suffered the winter because they want her show her beauty:devil:
thanks for the pics dear. Natty has spoilt us with caps :D and i'm waiting Kay's icons (ones you might like a lot. She promised me Fiesta avvies:lol:)

Queenie---> YAY you came back too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
When I saw the top I was like :wtf: "What is she wearing?" and I wasn't really sure if I liked that top or not. But naaah...it's Melina. I would watch her even if she was wearing a trash bag. :p So I kinda like her top but I think it's unusual.
i didn't pay attention i must confess. Only now i notice those slleves distract me:lol: and i think it was great for the office because she was wearing a jacket on that blouse. Oly when she took it off you can tell it's a lot sexier than usual. But considering she has been dressed as Reverend Mother Stella this season is a nice change:lol:

my gifs: Credits---> Divine Providence and Ashley

Melina in Greece several years ago making a documentary or something like that

kidseyeview.jpg

Melina in an interview but i don't remember when and with who:lol:

lastcall01.jpg

Melina in Providence:drool:
cap21.jpg

many hugs to all

debb

Last edited:
More pics :)

I thought the first one might be with her family, but she has two daughters, I think? I'd be interested to know what documentary it was she was involved in.

The interview looks fun :lol: I have some fun caps of Stella I should try to dig up. Anyhoo.

Thanks for sharing those.

MANDY!!!!!!!!!!!**hugs to you**:thumbsup:
Hey there ladies!! Haven't been in here in so long! Missed you guys!! Hey Deb, I see you've kept this thread ship-shape. ;)
i plea guilty:devil:
yeah, Melina had a cold!!!!! But not surprise if she has worn a light leather jacket for the last 3 episodes. Poor thing suffered the winter because they want her show her beauty:devil:
thanks for the pics dear. Natty has spoilt us with caps :D and i'm waiting Kay's icons (ones you might like a lot. She promised me Fiesta avvies:lol:)

Queenie---> YAY you came back too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
i didn't pay attention i must confess. Only now i notice those slleves distract me:lol: and i think it was great for the office because she was wearing a jacket on that blouse. Oly when she took it off you can tell it's a lot sexier than usual. But considering she has been dressed as Reverend Mother Stella this season is a nice change:lol:

my gifs: Credits---> Divine Providence and Ashley

Melina in Greece several years ago making a documentary or something like that

kidseyeview.jpg

Melina in an interview but i don't remeber when and with who:lol:

lastcall01.jpg

Melina in Providence:drool:
cap21.jpg

many hugs to all

debb

hiya, Debbie! you can check out with Mandy for some Stella icons & avvies. i gave her my blessing to share 'em :lol:

sweeeeet pics! she's all Greek in every detail. But I swear she blurted out something in Italian when the eyeball dropped in the coffee. so, still confused whether she's Italian or Greek :wtf:.

Thanks a lot for the pictures.It's the first time I see the one she is in Greece.

About the blouse,it wasn't exactly the best and more appropriate choice she could make for a day at the lab etc but it wasn't all that bad :p

i'm glad you have enjoyed thse pics :D I'll post more later but Photobucket is not working now grrrr

El---> Those are not Melina's kids. When Photobucket finally works i'll post a pic to make you to know those little angels :D (Zoe and Karina Eleni) They are gorgeous as their mum is :D
The documentary was made in 2002 and i need to make a deeper research to find out details but i can bring up here more pics (funny pics) with Melina taking pictures to a paparazzo :D

Kay--->
sweeeeet pics! she's all Greek in every detail. But I swear she blurted out something in Italian when the eyeball dropped in the coffee. so, still confused whether she's Italian or Greek :wtf:.
user_offline.gif
:D It's Greek no doubt. Athens translated for us what Stella said but the way she reacted was very mediterranean, very "latina" as Italian :D

Athens--->
About the blouse,it wasn't exactly the best and more appropriate choice she could make for a day at the lab etc but it wasn't all that bad :p
what if she had a date after work???????? :D :D :D (sorry i couldn't help myself)

Debbs :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, Debbie. However, it was actually her character that I got confused because I remembered that Season 2 episode Corporate Warriors she knew a lot about the San Genaro parade, so back then I assume she's Italian, but in Oedipus Hex, Mac said that she's Greek.

Oh, well they both have Latin origins, right? Anywho, just don't forget to ask Mandy for Stella / Fiesta avvies. I can't spend much time here due to my work.

Kay

According to Melina's forum she was told before CSI NY began Stella was half Italian, half Greek as it is published in Wikipedia.
The big difference is Melina was told Stella had 3 sisters (or 2) and her father was killed. There wasn't reference to her mother (missing) (Melina talked about this before the show started)
Her storyline was changed since 1.15 and they became her orphan because it was too similar to CSI LV (certainly i don't know because i don't watch it)
That's why Stella's past is so confusing (And it was changed twice her orphanage name first is was called St Francis and later it was called St Basil (in Cold Reveal :D)

many hugs and i'll ask Mandy. I won't forget it :D

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Hey gals!!!!!!! OMG! i have found lots of things to share!
Let's do it:

El--> i tried to find out more about that documentary Melina made in 2002 in Greece. I couldn't except for that story with the paparazzo. I'll post those tiny pics later. But i can say there is another documentary or movie (it's not clear) where many artist Greek-Americans participate. Olympia Dukakis and Rita Wilson (Tom's Hanks wife if my memory doesn't betray me) will be there along with Melina. It's in preproduction

you asked to know Melina's babies: here you go :D (The second and the third from the left)
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/610x.jpg

Also OMG these pics! I loved them

Melina-Kanakaredes-melina-kanaka-3.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/Melina-Kanakaredes-melina-kanaka-2.jpg

And TADAAAAA A StraightHair Melina. Would you like she change her hairstyle for Season 6? (Obviously pic from Providence)

Straight-hairedMelina.jpg

and finally the most beautiful fanvid i have ever seen. Melina participated in Due South (only in 3 episodes). She portrayed Victoria, a bad, bad, BAD girl but whose weakness was Benton Fraser...or we should say Victoria was Benton's weakness. :D Well whatever... the thing is when he was next to her he become into the Lost Boy of the Week because he was madly in love with her :D
This vid condense the best scenes of those 3 episodes and all the range of emotions Victoria showed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH9REOOIG1Y

hugs to all and i hope you like these things :D

Debbie :D

Wow! wonderful pics of Melina, Ghawazee, she is such a beautiful woman and her girls are lovely.

I am rather ashamed to admit that I didn't know a thing about Melina until she started on CSI NY, I do love her character and I can't imagine anyone but Melina portraying Stella.:)

:eek: OMG! I leave for just a couple of days to find this! Debbie, I love you!

I don't like her with straight her now that I've gotten used to her curls. Dunno, she kinda reminds me of Céline Dion, but stranger.

Sophia, the same happens to me. She wasn't known here, "Due South" was on TV a thousand years ago and I only watched a couple of episodes. When I started watching "CSI: NY", I thought "OK, give Lieutenant Dan a chance". I did it half-heartedly, but it quickly became my favorite show of the whole CSI franchise. Stella is now my favorite character, even though it wasn't always like this :rolleyes:

Welcome Sophia'sfolly to the Stellarina Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's always a pleasure to have new people here

PLENI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i missed you a lot dear!!!!!! Something was not right with my doppelganger away lol i hope you have spent a great weekend! :D

i'm glad both of you have enjoyed these pics. I found them last night and my jaws dropped :D I cannot resist her :D

Yes, the resemblance between Celine and Melina is incredible. There is a vid in youtube where Melina is a model for an artist (Sony advertisement) and she looks EXACTLY as Celine in another old promo Celine made many years ago with Roy Dupuis (the jewels of Quebec :D )

if you have watched Melina in Due South you would have loved her. Because she was turning ON/OFF from EVIL Victoria to IN LOVE Victoria all the time.
If you watch the vid at the end you have the last scene of melina in tha show when Ben decided to escape with her, the train started running, Ben was shot by his own partner and Victoria's face reflects all range of emotions: love, despair, resignation....!
I highly recommend you watch that show if you ever have the chance :D

More pics? Here you have:

Straight Hair Melina (i like her curls a lot but oi feel she needs a chnage after so many years)

Melina-Kanakaredes-melina-kanakared.jpg

and what about sexy Melina?????????

Melina-Kanakaredes-melina-kanaka-5.jpg

enjoy Debbie :D

ps: BTW itw as excellent the scene among Stella, Mac and Don in 5.17 with the "Chinese Talk" Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im9AJvS1gl8&feature=channel

Last edited:
Hey gals!!!!!!!
Melina-Kanakaredes-melina-kanaka-3.jpg
http://

*falls off the chair and hits her head to a table on her way down*

Daaaaaamn that pic gets me everytime!! :devil: Holy hotness.
Thanks for all the pics! Love them all!

And what comes to Melina's hair... I think she looks great with the straight hair...but I just gotta LOVE her curly hair! I don't know, maybe it's because I have used to see her with the curly hair or what but I really hope that she sticks with her curls! Me loves them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back