Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's been more than 24 hours, I'm double posting. If there's any problem with it, just pat me on the shoulder and I'll be glad to fix it.

In relation to that article you posted, Deb, I've found this. Isn't she great? Also she doesn't look at skinny. Lately I had the impression that she'd gotten thinner, but seeing those pics I've changed my mind.

OMG:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: i must say i have posted links (not all i received because i was busy) but these picture left me SPEECHLESS:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's obvious her passion for musicals. Hopefully someday Stella will sing in the show instead of hiring so much "foreign" singers when we already have a singer here:thumbsup:

Btw Pleni do you have "People&Art" Channel? I recreivrd an alert telling me it is airing Providence in Spain (how i envy you guys!:bolian:

hugs

debbie :D

Deb, I second that, only it's hard to picture Stella singing in a non-OOC way. A "Karaoke, CSI:NY style" would be a great no-no.
Yup, we've got "Providence". I think it's on a Sony channel, I'm not entirely sure. The thing is the series is dubbed, why is a big turn off for me. I've gotten so used to Melina's voice I hate seeing dubbed episodes, it makes me think "that's not her" even though at least in "CSI: NY" her dubbed voice is really good and suits her right. Also, I've become quite a snob lately and I have a really strong preference for original version when it comes to stuff in English.

Noe, thanks! Out of interest, what part of Spain are you from?

Also, duh! Have I ever said I sometimes disapprove of Melina's wardrobe choices? This isn't the worst she's worn, but... I just don't like it.

^I just don't think that the silver color is best for her.

Thanks a lot f0r the Alzheimer's Association pictures.They are so different from Stella's character.
Maybe we can hear her sing in an episode even for just half a minute :)

I agree with you, Athens. She'd look much better in the same dress only with a different color.

You've probably listened to her singing "Maybe this time", don't you? I found that video by chance and fell in love with it. I vaguely remember reading about her play Sally Bowles, but I'd kinda forgotten about it and it was a pleasant surprise. She's got a great voice. I showed it to a friend of mine who doesn't know about the show or Melina and after a few seconds she just said "she's got such a sweet voice!"

Thanks you Pleni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Credits: Here i found these pics posted in Melina's forum.(Divine Providence at Yuku.com) First they were posted in the French site and then Ashley reposted them :D
l_275b10.jpg

l_b6be10.jpg

this last one is not with Melina but it's adorable anyway. Of course it was meanwhile they filmed Turbulence

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/l_2b3f10.jpg

Last edited:
Love all the photos, thanks for sharing those (both here and in the Adam thread) :D It's always great to see behind the scenes pics like that, and they're all adorable and looking like they're having mucho fun.

It's also a funny contrast to that cap someone else posted way back when the Turbulence eppie aired of all of them being super serious Crime Fighters... :lol:

you're welcome El!!! :D

I was shocked when i got them :D I like them because they are not so "formal" and the official promo pics or behind the scenes pics. It's like they were taken by a fan instead of some photographer :D

And if i can find Ashley again i will ask her more Melina pics. She is very playful. In Greece there was a paparazzo who was taken her photos constantly and then she took her own camera and she started taking him instead

i'm glad you liked them!

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Hey there ladies!! Haven't been in here in so long! Missed you guys!! Hey Deb, I see you've kept this thread ship-shape. ;)

Anyway, has anyone noticed that in the first half of Green Piece, Melina sounded like she was suffering from a cold. She sounded like her nose was so stuffy. :D Anyway, if that's just me, then I better have my ears checked. :guffaw:

Anyway, here are some screencaps from the episode (I really miss doing this!):

CSINY-5x16_237.jpg

Looking fine at the crime scene...

CSINY-5x16_435.jpg

"What was that?"

CSINY-5x16_795.jpg

I was so distracted by the sleeves of her top here. Looks like it's inappropriate to wear to work. What do you ladies think?

Mandy, I love your avatar! I want my very own Adam so badly, I really do! Thanks for the caps, I wasn't really paying attention to any change in Stella's voice, I admit it, but if I rewatch it, I'll keep my ears open ;)

That top rocked my socks. The first time she appears wearing it lasts for less than a second, so I didn't see it clearly and thought "Wait a minute, is that a tattoo? Since when does she...", then saw her again and felt like banging my head against the desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back