Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs athens*

Whoa, Debbie, I knew you'd like this one -heck, if you like Stella, Mac and Smacked, you can't not like it-, but not that much.

Nat, thanks to you too, the caps are simply great. She's so expressive some of them are 100% caption-worthy.

Oh, just a geeky note that doesn't really belong here: my sis is studying to become an optometrist. I showed her the eye scene and she immediately rolled her eyes and said "Yeah, sure. That eyeball's too big to be human. The average human eyeball is 28 mm in diameter. Come on!" Useless knowledge, I know, but it feels so good :hugegrin:

LOL that was a good one Pleni :D :D :D

i have never been in an authopsy before but don't you think the eyes was too plastic??? I mean it was obvious it was silicon or something like that.
I repeat: never been in the Morgue before :D

i am so in loveeeeeee with this eppy :D

M301 - pictures posted by Ghawazee, somebody should teach Melina how to get out of a car while wearing a skirt. Perhaps that's why she never wears one in CSI?

M301 - pictures posted by Ghawazee, somebody should teach Melina how to get out of a car while wearing a skirt. Perhaps that's why she never wears one in CSI?

I sure Stella doesnt wear skirts to work because of the job description.... could you imagine chasing a suspect and then arresting him in a struggle in a skirt- a little impractical :)

Totally impractical :D Actually i still wonder how she manges to chase suspects in high heels:lol:

Did i Mention i LOVED this past episode? I love how she is "The Boss" without being "the boss" :drool:

LOVE how she connects with everyone, her team, Mac, the victims!

Stella is THE BEST!:drool:

You gotta love her!:thumbsup:

Debbie :D

makkem, I don't think a skirt would be the most convenient garment when bending to collect evidence. In last week's episode it was a miracle she managed not to show a little bit too much flesh.

As for the high heels, I'm not surprised that poor Melina actually stumbled and fell while shooting "Veritas". It's so unrealistic and, again, so cliché. Females in any tv show wear stilettos most of the time.

PLENI!. I feel i have found in you my doppleganger:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I know action female stars ALWAYS wear stilettos but imagine Stella with Pink Bunny slippers:lol: or "Adidas" snikers like those ones used by Messi in the Barça last Sunday:alienblush:
No, definitely NO!:guffaw: Heck! she has the legs and those heels make wonderful thing on her. Make her used them!:lol:

hi Debbie! i have some Stella & Flack icons i want to share, but it's in my Multiply account. can i post the link here or just PM it to you?

thanks. Kay

mmm Mods would know it better, dear. But i guess it's not a problem if you post it right here (Elsie or Top would know it ;)

ha-ha Fiesta avvies to please my doppleganger and Athens :lol:

don't you have any Smacked hidden in there ? :D

Debbie :D (Did i mention Stella was absolutely amazing in 5.16????? :D Did i mention Stella needs a female buddy to talk about men *coughmaccough* and Angell coudl work in such awonderful way????? :D

mmm Mods would know it better, dear. But i guess it's not a problem if you post it right here (Elsie or Top would know it ;)

ha-ha Fiesta avvies to please my doppleganger and Athens :lol:

don't you have any Smacked hidden in there ? :D

Debbie :D (Did i mention Stella was absolutely amazing in 5.16????? :D Did i mention Stella needs a female buddy to talk about men *coughmaccough* and Angell coudl work in such awonderful way????? :D

Angell is an interesting gal to talk to, especially since they both love Flack & to kick sucmbags asses. Oh, and she should hang out with Adam more often. They're cute when they're together in the lab.

oh, yeah you mentioned that those caps with Melina in a skirt were from Providence. geez, my eyes are getting poorer. sorry.

I don't have much FIESTA icons, aside from the one Mandy9578's using. Only few solos. Well i'll PM you the link anyway. :bolian:

Debbie, don't tell me you support Barça!:scream: I'm not the biggest Real Madrid fan, but they're my team and I wuvs them so much even though this year they're not gonna get lucky like they did last year, I'm afraid.

Anyway, I'd love to see her using slippers, wouldn't it be funny and original? It won't happen, though. Stilettos = foot & leg fetish! Not mine, but I'm sure more than one male drools over them...

LOL Not Pleni, just talking in general :D you are right, if she wore slippers it would mean they are showing Stella "the woman". we already had some of that with her playing baseball but it would be very nice to watch her doing somthing at home *coughmac's*cough :D

Here is a link to Melina's pics. Hope you like them! :D

http://www.aahceleb.com/pics/kanaka~1.html

I like her slender body, it took me a long, long while to get used to her hair -I thought the curls we unnatural and out of place-, her nose is the cause Stella's called a nickname at my house -have I mentioned I used to hate her?- and, well, I don't like Melina's clothes choices sometimes. Some of the dresses make her look flat-chested.
ETA: don't hit me yet! I think she's a wonderful actress, as I said I like her body and Stella now rocks my socks... *hides under desk just in case*

*carefully starts poking out*
Thanks, honey! I was already reconciled after I saw a couple of interviews at Youtube. Seeing how sweet Melina is -good name choice- and knowing she contributed to make Stella what she is now, I know where most of Stella's kindness and passion come from.

The CBS fashion article's nice, but I don't like her with so much hair gel in her hair, it only makes her nose stand out. And there's also one pic in which her dress is fugly! The rest are really nice, though. I wish I could wear them and look that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back