Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athens

athens Coroner

^I am a SMACked and Fiesta shipper but I like her interaction with many of the characters or the guest stars :p

^Thanks for that.I think her hair are different in every season

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Both Smacked and Fiesta? I'm happy to see I'm not alone there :thumbsup:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LMAO...well..work hard and you will conv.... AHEM! :D Ladies, you are a dangerous Virus. I must confess i am a THREESOME shipper :lol::lol::lol: (Mac and Don are my fav Slash couple) and i could be conv...AHEM! forget i said so! I Am Smacked

what do you say? are you satisfied how Stella is being portrayed this season?

I am! Melina is giving her a new dimension. I can see differnt Stella's sides and sometimes many layers of her in just one episode (I.E "Help" 5.12)

Athens---> we will need your help dear! In the new promo Stella says something in Greek. Could you translate it???????

A present for all of you :D

[​IMG]

4. Plenilunio

I haven't found a CSI:NY fic that portrays Flack accurately and that pisses me off and damages my Fiesta side. But, hey, a threesome... :guffaw:Nah, just leave it. I should be doing something important instead of wasting my time here, so I'll say yes to anything. But then again, isn't it interesting?

Debbie, I agree, I love how we get to learn more about Stella. In my opinion, she's probably the most complex character of the show, she's got a lot of different facets. Any actress with poor acting skills could just let her be a dull character, always bitchy Stella in love with Mac but too afraid to speak. Melina's doing a great job.

*sigh* I can't recall when, but they're airing Providence in a tv channel here. The thing is the episodes are dubbed and it's not the kind of show I usually enjoy watching. Is it any good?

5. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

oi, it's been ages *pulling cobwebs around*...anywho, i don't have anything to post yet at this time since i'm way behind S5 now. I only saw Stella in action in Help, and boy, she really smacked that guy down.

Debs, are those pictures of Melina in a short skirt are from Providence? or is that from another show?

6. athens

athens Coroner

Ghawazee,I've seen a promo on youtube for the next episode but she doesn't say anything in Greek.Could you give me a link for the one you are talking about?I'd be glad to help.

^Lol,Plenilunio a threesome?I ship her with those two because we learn more and more about her character,her personality etc. when she is with one of them.(among other things of course :))

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dear, go to the Smacked Thread, Page 9 (vtunnel related). Lilou was a sunshine to post it for us. And Fay also posted the link (but to the american link which doesn't work for us)

I was told i can't post those vids so that's why i am telling you how to get it instead

Debbie :D

LOVE LOVE LOVE the clip/promo whatever it is. Mac and Stella talking!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. athens

athens Coroner

^I found the link you are talking about it doesn't work.It says it is not available in my country.

PM with some tags or another way to see it if you've seen it. :)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sorry dear! It was edited and i couldn't be here to let you know. But i am pretty sure you will watch the episode today :)

It was funny to hear Stella cursing...i did undertood something related to her coffee but not much more

I wish the could putsubtitles so everybody could understand her :D

Debbs :D

10. athens

athens Coroner

^When I watch the episode later today I'll let you know :)

11. Plenilunio

Heh, the same thing happened to me. *Greek words*... café... *Greek words*. Me: "Hey, I know that word! Go me!".

I second that. It's either that or learning Greek. *sigh* Modern Greek was offered at my university, but I chose Italian instead. 99% of the time I don't regret it at all, but I'm in that other 1% right now. I can only say "hello" and some words here and there like "student" or "Cinderella" because they sound so funny to Spanish ears.

By the way, Debbs, I just wuv your avatar.

ETA: athens, thank you in advance!

12. athens

athens Coroner

Finally got to see the episode.
    Stella said ''The damn thing ruined my coffee'' :)

I loved her in this episode..I loved the scene where she was describing the bird to Flack and the one with Adam and Mac :D

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL Pleni! :D The word was pretty obvious and the curse too. Pity i felt my brother in law didn't teach me enough to curse in Greek!(well he did but not as much as he could. I was 7. what can you expect from someone of that age?) darn it! :D (at some point i want to start talking Greek as my sis does. But she is already a professor. I only want to understand Melina :D )

Athens---> Epharisto poli, !!!!!!!:D

I can't recover yet from the inmesity of thsi episode yet. I am not talking about the case. Who cares about the case? I am talking about Stella and her feelings. I really have this feeling in my chest and i want to cry!

BTW GROSS the body and the eyeball. It's the best FX reconstruction in a long time (actually the last one so good i can remember it comes from The Magician episode in S3 when even Melina felt sick when she looked at the doll . LOL!

Debbie :D

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Here you go guys, some Stella caps for you :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOVE THEM, Natty! Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!! :D You really captured all those little moments i loved from last night episode . My fav: those with Mac in the lab when they firt met Adam and then Lindsay on their way. Love how relaxing both of them looked

thanks again! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.