Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

Now I've got internet at home, I've ben watching youtube, which has proved both a blessing & a bit of a curse, cause now I know what happens between Danny, Lindsay, & the baby.

However I also found some interviews Melina has done on American tv i.e. The Late Show & Bonnie Hunt. Great to watch & Melina comes over as really sweet.:cool:

2. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

hiya Deb, been a long time since i dropped by here.

Thanks for posting the end scene of Cold Reveal which is one of my fave episodes, that also triggered my CSI:NY addiction. Stella really took hold of her duty as an officer even if it hurts to arrest your blood sister for what happened. she's really crushed in the middle. by the way, i remember she said "Tomorrow i'll have to come back with my badge".

I feel your siggie, dear. Mac is always getting smitten by somebody else. But, funny he was checking that new Deputy Inspector though. ;)

Kay

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  3. nver

nver Victim

I love how Stella can mix it up with the bad guys yet still remain feminine. No one would ever mistake her for one of the boys, but she can act like one of them if need be. I hope they keep that side of her active.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Makkem--> good you have Internet at home now :D She is indeed very sweet and funny. Lately if i have time (i am studying) i'll post old link to her shows in special Guiding Light where she sing. Melina has a beautiful voice! :D (wish they could make Stella sings in the show)

Kay---> LOL! thanks for correcting the mistake my dear! :D There are many Melina's great scene but the fact how the case affected Stella ( I mean Mindy's case) i think it was the best one for her. I really would like to have more intimate scenes like this one

Nver---> oh yes!!!!!! She can be Sexy Stella and Rambo Stella all in the same combo :D

Probably her years as Art student (she said she studied at some point Dance) helped her to keep her feminity. At the same point being an orphan and a cop made her become into this kick a$$ super woman almost :D

girsl btw in the most important newspaper of my country was published a 2 pages-article on CSI. There was a HUGE pic of Stella

Here is the online version and the pic (It's old from S4. Non spoilers and it is in Spanish but i wanted to shared anyway)

http://www.clarin.com/diario/2009/02/03/espectaculos/c-00611.htm

Debbs :D

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey sweet people!

I found an article. Melina was rewarded a few years ago for Excellence (sorry, i didn't finish yet. It's about her Hellenic inheritage)

Here you have

http://www.hellenicnews.com/readnews.html?newsid=9652&lang=US

Also i found more melina's pics :D

[​IMG]

And my fav: Melina and Vanessa

[​IMG]

hugs to all Debbie

6. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

Ghawazee - I've the clip of Melina singing on You Tube thanks :guffaw:. It took me a while to recognise her. There's also another clip where she comes home, starts disrobing :thumbsup:, then finds her husband/boyfriend in the shower with another man :(. Plus of course all the CSI:NY clips

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Makkem! that one in the shower comes from Providence (it's the beginning)

There is a page dedicated to Melina where there are some music clip where you can hear and even download files where Melina is singing more than once :D

BTW Stella is not her only character where Melina had to become into Rambo

Here it is Victoria Meltcaf from Due South (beuatiful character who conquered hearts in just 3 episodes!!!)

[​IMG]

8. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

i loooove that picture, it's really cute and it's one of my many fav pictures:) the other picture you posted also Debbie, she looks great and beautiful as always:) Btw, thanks for the article:)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

you are really welcome my dear!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Here it is a pic from S2. I just love her hair on that Season and at the beginnign of S3 as well
    [​IMG]
    Also when she was offered to portray Stella Bonasera, Melina asked a previous meeting with Gary to know if they were going to get on well. This is what she said:

Enjoy!

Debbie :D

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Stellarinas!!!!!!!!! :D

Mike Farrel is the actor who portrayed Melina's father in Providence (here is a link to some pics)

http://www.fanpix.net/gallery/mike-farrell-pictures.htm

well, the thing is he said at his site these wonderful words on Melina and her character back then in Providence
    Sydney Hansen / Melina Kanakaredes:

"...Sydney is one of those women who have it all and don't have enough appreciation of themselves. Self-doubt is the killer. She's intent on doing her best in all things and taking care of everybody but herself. The trap in a character like this is "nobility". Melina is wonderful and is quite impressive in the way she avoids the nobility trap in the character by insisting that she be real. Melina is a fine actress and a terrific woman.
    Solid, smart, well- grounded, she has great personal values and has been able to avoid falling into the traps that plague so many beautiful actresses in our business, primarily, I think, because she's just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside..."

And this pic just to enjoy her beauty :D

[​IMG]

11. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

thanks for the pictures Debbie, she looks great as always:D
    Oh i looved Providence, i used to watch it when it were on here:) i couldn't get enough of that:D i think she was great in that show, it's fun to think back and se her play a doctor, when now im used to see her as a detective:lol:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

you're welcome Gio!!!!!!!!!

I loved her in Providence too and i must say sometimes i feel frustrated because i don't have enough Stella scenes. Perhaps because i was addicted to have her all the time :D Howver S5 has been good to Stella. I feel they are taking care of Melina and her character. She has had wonderful scenes with everyone and i like they are given her the chance to write the season finale :D

i feel i will love Melina forever :D (and Stella too )

A pic from Till Death do us part :: And the indredible chemistry among Stella, Don and Aiden :D

[​IMG]

And one Melina's pics :D

[​IMG]

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

A few caps for you guys from the latest episode:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Enjoy :)

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Natty, THANKS a lot for your kindness. Stella was amazing. She was compassive and tender with the father. I think this situation will lead her to look for her family in Greece. It was obvious she was affected by the case for more than just the nature of the case itself. I think she understood the case from her own perspective as an orphan. When she mentioned "all those parents looking for their children" i think she was thinking on herself , a child looking for her own parents

Great scenes, great episode. I truly enjoyed!

Debbie :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.