Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i agree... :D :D :D

etospb-005.jpg

great pictures guys!! thanks! :D

I am very new to the CSI NY fandom and I just love Melina. Stella is my favorite character on the show. I was just watching Officer Blue....how hot does she look with that gun?

^Rambo Stella is always nice!..Welcome here and ..have fun! :D

In that vid with that cap they both look cute!

Welcome in the thread angcatalonan and csinyfan2007! I hope you both have a great time posting here :D

Two behind the scenes pictures for you:

Hope you like them! :)

*tackles stella* awesome work! thankies for sharing! gorgeous i say!
hey, *tackles mj, too* Thanks, no problemo, we all share, do you remember? ;) :D

Yeah, Annie, you prove it with that pic that the cast of CSI:NY is very close together. :lol: I love this clip where Melina and Carmine have so much fun. :D

Hey, newbies here around! Always good. ;) Welcome here angcatalonan and csinyfan2007. Have fun with our little bunch. ;)
csinyfan2007 Rambo!Stella like we call her is really wonderful when she has a gun. :D But she doesn't need one because she's good at fighting, too. ^^

Thank you so much for the pics, Soraya! I like the second one especially cause I didn't know this pic only the first one. :D

I love the pics I want to know what she's doing in the first one!

Heres one I found, it looks like it was a fun day at shoot...
6.jpg

ooh! ooh! summer in the city pics! i NEVER forget THAT eppie :lol: thankies for sharing em. mind if i grab some? :D

^^I don't think we would see that in CSI:NY but it would be a funny experience for Mac and Stella Stella would be sarcastic, I think
I hope she takes advantage of the situation :lol: :devil: :p i wish *laughs*

hey, *tackles mj, too* Thanks, no problemo, we all share, do you remember?
;) yeah i remember. who's turn is it to bring macky home? mine right? :lol:

welcome to angcatalonan (hi ate mariel!) and csinyfan2007 (yeah! shes ALWAYS hot specially when she's gone all rambo :lol:)

you're very welcome guys!!! :D the clip was indeed very funny. It nice to know that they're good friends not only on the screen.

welcome all the newbies!! *waves*

thanks guys for all the fantastic Stella/Melina pictures!!! she looks so lovely with her girls... :D

Grab allong on the pictures ;) I don't mind if you snag them :D Thanks for al the lovely pictures. I always love pictures from Melina with her kids, they are so cute! :D

Thanks for the pics!
^Oh,she is!With those pictures you realise that she actually has a family to take care besides being an actress ;)!

athens said:
^Oh,she is! With those pictures you realise that she actually has a family to take care besides being an actress ;)!

But I think Melina has a great reponsibility feeling for her family. I've read an interview in which she said that the her 2 daughters are in her trailer on lunch time so that Melina can have lunch with them. She wants to be a good mother for her 2 daughters and that with a job like this. I think Melina is a great mother. The pictures say it and if you hear her talking about her kids... Who wants to hear more? :D Makes me want to respect Melina more :lol:

^I do think that too! ;)..I've read that interview myself..She wants to do that with her family no matter where she may be ;)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back