Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great picture! It's very smacked! :D I love it.

Yay! This time awesome!Stella-ness was easy to find! :D
I found GreekGodess!Stella first.
melinakux9.jpg

Then I tracked down playful!Stella:
melinaseason32ly7bc1.jpg

At last I found yaoza!Stella:
stellalegon7.jpg

:D YAY! Go Stella! She makes me so happy! :D

Ow, those pictures are lovely Delia! :D We have something with 'Stella-nes' :lol:

And 'the Ride-In' was my favourite episode in season 3 so far I've seen season 3 :) Melina's acting is great and the story line is lovely :D

swoon!
full of stella-sh piccies! love the playful smile of hers!
it's like:
'I'm a toughie but I like to play/tease too' :lol:

Cordy: Amazing pictures, love the many sides of Stella, thanks for sharing.

Sor: hehe, "stinks" Thats probably what she's thinking. :D

CathStokes said:
Sor: hehe, "stinks" Thats probably what she's thinking. :D

Ow yeah, that stinks but Soraya has a little trick. *snags finger from Stella and takes a new shot* :D

Stella thinking: Is that Mac, dancing on that stage? I gave him to much wine, I think *whistles* :D

(picture is from the episode 2x04; Corporate Warriors ;))

OMG, I love the pics you guys posted in here. Never too much Stella/Melina! Thanks so much for that!

Stella's playfull smile is just beautiful and it's so her to smile like that at Mac. Love Melina's/Stella's smiles. :D

Btw I missed ya guys! *hugs ya all* It's good to be here again. ;)

Stella thinking: Is that Mac, dancing on that stage? I gave him to much wine, I think *whistles*
^^ Yeah, she really looks like that,CSI_Willows.. Too much of greek wine, he? :lol:

So, here's another wonderful photo from Melina. Hope it's not posted before..I's soo cute. :D

Thanks for the wondeful picture Stella :D She has a look like she just woke up, so cute :) And more pictures are always good, never can get enough of Melina/Stella :p

Thank you so much everyone for all the picture :)
I love to see how Melina/Stella looks adorably cute and beautiful with any expression.
Playful Stella is definitely a great side of her, and I just can imagine Melina on set, she must be as awesome as Stella for all the cast ;)

Your welcome, CSI_Willows. ;) Yeah, you're right she looks like that. :D

Absolutely,CSI_Dani. :D I've read somewhere on another side that Melina even sings on the set when they have a break and that she entertain the whole cast, too. I don't know for sure but I think it was in the second season. She's so lovely.. :D

Do I hear more pictures? Yes? Okay, here they are.. Enjoy! ;)

*tackles stella* awesome work! ;) thankies for sharing! gorgeous i say!

Stella thinking: Is that Mac, dancing on that stage? I gave him to much wine, I think *whistles*
now THAT i would like to see! :lol: with stella of course :D *gg*

^^I don't think we would see that in CSI:NY but it would be a funny experience for Mac and Stella :lol: Stella would be sarcastic, I think :p

And yeah, I think she's great for her other cast members. CSI:NY has a very close cast I think :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back