Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome angcatalonan and csinyfan2007 :D
I hope you have fun and keep posting!

Thank you so much for all the pictures! They are so lovely!
She is so cute with her girls, and yes I am sure she is a great mom, always trying to give her daughters the best :) Also, I love to think that the cast has a good relationship (kissing Carmine's forehead is just so adorable!).

Plus, Melina is so beautiful! To prove that, and even though I have no idea if someone else has posted this before, the magazine "In Touch Weekly" made a list of World's Most Fabulous 40-Something Celebrity, in which Melina has 9th place. Yay for this greek gorgeous lady :)

I saw "Sleight out of Hand" and as usual Melina was good! Actually I loved this episode, but I must admit that there were things that caught my attention so much that could even distract me from Stella...Er, back on topic, I do think it was a cool detail to make a little reference to the HIV thing again. Because it's not something that would leave her before all the doubts disappear. And, I loved her phone call with Lindsay. Stella is such a nice lovely friend, and I just loved it, the supports she was showing :)

it's really nice to hear all this about her. She's not only a good actress but mother too. She cares about her family a lot... such a fantastic woman... :D

CSI_Dani said:
Plus, Melina is so beautiful! To prove that, and even though I have no idea if someone else has posted this before, the magazine "In Touch Weekly" made a list of World's Most Fabulous 40-Something Celebrity, in which Melina has 9th place. Yay for this greek gorgeous lady :)

Wow, that's great! :D Melina totally deserves that. Here's a picture to prove it;

Welcome in the thread CarolineAmanda, I also saw you in the Smacked! thread :D And everyone here does love Rambo! Stella, and we discuss her a lot :lol: I hope you have a great time posting here :)

So the thread is a little bit quiet the last days. Let's bring some beauty to the thread :D

These pictures were taken around the episode 'Rain' from season 1. Hope you like them :D

:( i never saw that eppie.
she looks sooo cheerful! ^_^ infectious smile! :D
man, i admire her wearing those kind of heels in the rain :p(not to mention stel's a cop meaning she'll be running around chasing baddies :lol:)

I have just watched The Ride-In which aired on CBS last night and am in awe of Melina's talent! She knocked it out of the ball park. I especially loved that last Stella and Sid scene.

Melina is indeed a talented actress. How she doesn't have an Emmy is beyond me. If I was in charge of the awards, I'd give 'em all to her :lol:.

Does anyone have photos from "Manhattan Manhunt", particullary(sp) the scene where Stella is standing outside Tiffany & Co. It's just that I bought a ring for myself there & I thought of that moment & her classic line heehee :lol:. Thanks!

jorja_fan86 said:
Does anyone have photos from "Manhattan Manhunt", particullary(sp) the scene where Stella is standing outside Tiffany & Co. It's just that I bought a ring for myself there & I thought of that moment & her classic line heehee :lol:. Thanks!

I'll look for it, at the moment I have no access to my CSI screencaps, but I think that I have them by Sunday ;)

I'm pleased that you liked the pictures. Like a couple of you said, before you know you're addicted to her smile :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back