Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
just browsing, popping in for a quick lil' peek, and to say congrats on yer shiny new thread ~

~ really fun pics JorjaFan & CSIWillows, very nice. I never knew she was a guest on Ellen, musta been a fun show.

:D

Ooh I love the photos Soraya :D. Melina is awesome at making various facial expressions.

Here's a photo I found from her Guiding Light days:

250px-Melinakanakaredes.jpg

She's changed so much since that show...

*eta* I was just on youtube, searching for some Melina videos & I found this. She comes in at the 1:10 mark. It's brief but so adorable hahaha.

Thanks people! :D I really love the pictures too, it's so funny to see her smile on one of the pictures and the second one is like :eek: :lol:

And Mina, thanks for posting the little clip :) Melina is cute and beautiful as always :D

athens, Mina and Soraya, thank you for posting some great photos. Those from the photocall are really cool, because we get to see many expressions all at once ;) About the last one Mina posted, she is definitely different, and in my opinion, she is more beautiful as we are used to see :) Though she was pretty in that photo as well.

The little clip is also very cute, she even sings a little bit :)

Other than that, I saw "Heart of Glass" and Melina was so great as always :D I just loved the way we saw her dealing with the HIV doubt. I am not worried about her, because due to being here, I already know the test results, but it was cool to see her way of acting :rolleyes: And the final scene with Hawkes, with the "No, don't touch me" was unexpected from Stella (to them), but it kind of made sense, because she was so worried with the whole thing...It must be scary...

She looks so cute in Guilding Light!

I agree with Dani, thanks you guys for posting amazing pictures and sharing them with us. you guys rock! :) *pushes yall off* Now go find more. J : thanks for the link! *smooches*

I can watch that clip from Melina singing like forever *dreams* She has such a beautiful voice :D And that clip from Naoussa, just wow! Greece is a gorgeous place :D

oooh! thankies for sharing that *ggs* soo nice... *claps*
I knew greece is awesome and that certainly reminded me of that :D

I love that about Stella! Stella's the one rescuing the gorgeous guy in danger. I love that on this show, the toughest character--or at least one of the toughest since I guess Mac and Flack were pretty tough in the finale--on the show is a woman. Go Stella!
:) I agree! She totally rocks. I actually think that she's tougher than Mac and Flack. :D She rocks!

*Wanders off, looking for Rambo!Stella*

Thanks for sharing! The clipy are very cool. Love them. ;)

Quote:
I love that about Stella! Stella's the one rescuing the gorgeous guy in danger. I love that on this show, the toughest character--or at least one of the toughest since I guess Mac and Flack were pretty tough in the finale--on the show is a woman. Go Stella!

I agree! She totally rocks. I actually think that she's tougher than Mac and Flack. She rocks!

And I agree, too, I think the same about our Stella. ;) She's maybe tougher than both the men because of her past when she had to be strong to survive I think actually. Rambo!Stella rocks but so do all of her. :D

kissmesweet said:
:) I agree! She totally rocks. I actually think that she's tougher than Mac and Flack. :D She rocks!

*helps finding Rambo!Stella* Oh look I found her! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back