Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I totally agree. They truly are missing out on handing out an Emmy to one of the greatest actresses on a current drama series. I feel like sending them a tape of All Access, Open & Shut & On The Job to show these people what a mistake they have made. Emmy or not Melina is one amazing & talented actress & we all love her no matter what.

^^ Yep. She deserves it. Even Evangeline Lily (gag) is getting nominated for a Golden Globe and she's nothing compared to Melina!!

We all love her and that is so true :D!!!...

Delia [is easier,I hope is ok!]your headers are fantastic!>!..and I hope you;ll be better soon ;)..

She has a nice style..Proffesional,the most of the times but still bautifuL! :D

I agree Melina should most definitely have been nominated for an award but it appears they're snubbing all the CSI and crime drama shows nowadays.

Still, WE appreciate great talent when we see it. :)

kissmesweet said:
^^ Yep. She deserves it. Even Evangeline Lily (gag) is getting nominated for a Golden Globe and she's nothing compared to Melina!!

Um, wow. Obviously they nominate the actresses from the more popular shows instead of the ones who can act.

Hopefully Melina will do an episode next year that will blow everyone's minds & make the people at the Emmy's regret their mistake.

Oh J, I love the dress Stella wore in All Access. It was really, really pretty. And I love the coat she wore in Silent Night, I want it! *steals from Stel*

I voted yes, btw. Melina is such a great actress. She really proved her acting skills in season 2. :D

Heehee I love the sundress she wore in All Access as well & the jean jacket she wore with it was really nice & gave the dress a nice touch.

Y'know, if I was to ever visit the set of the show the first thing I do is run to wear they keep Melina's clothes for the show & just take 'em all. :lol: Actually I'm just kidding but I would definitely have a look in her wardrobe.

Oh, and I totally agree that she proved her acting skills in season two. That's her best season to this day :D.

Actually you're not kidding, you'd so take her clothes, which of course, can't blame ya!

Season 2 was her best year, but she's doing great now too.

And I think their crazy for not nominating her.

They're insane I tellz ya. Insane :lol:! Anyway, I agree that Melina is really shining this season as well. I'd love it if they gave her her own episode, kinda like All Acess minus all the violence & brutality. I want her to find something out about her family 'cause I've been dying to learn something for the longest time. Please, for us TPTB. *bats eyelashes* :lol:

I'm watching "Blink" right now, and Stella is kicking asses since her first scene :lol:. She entered the lab and Danny saw her, this is what happened:

Danny: morning, dear.
Stella: Do I have a tail back there?
Danny: Sorry. Morning, Stella.
Stella: Better.

So funny, I didn't remember this scene :lol:

:lol: That scene was priceless. I still cannot believe Stella was able to make Danny apologize to her. I seriously think that man fears her & if my assumption is indeed true then I don't blame the man. In fact, I think the whole team is a little scared of her, even Mac. But I think it's all in a good way :lol:.

From what my crappy recollection can recall I think that was the first scene that Stella had in the episode, not counting the one before the credits if that did happen. Dammit, I think I'm confusing everyone including myself. I can also remember Danny hanging his head after Stella said that :lol:. She owns everyone that lives :lol:.

Delia [is easier,I hope is ok!]
:lol: Absolutely! That's what most people call me in real life anyway!

Um, wow. Obviously they nominate the actresses from the more popular shows instead of the ones who can act.
I thought about that too... but then NY is currently #4 or #5 every week while Lost is like #13, or #14. It doesn't make sense! Idiots who nominated her instead of Melina! :mad:

I seriously think that man fears her & if my assumption is indeed true then I don't blame the man.
Agreed; I love how much authority she has. Like in Raising Shane, you could tell how much everyone listened to her at the beginning when the captain was kicking them out of the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back