Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are indeed insane!!..

that must have been a nice scene!I haven't watch the episode before sO I had no idea about it!!..That is our Stella! :D

Wow, the scene between Danny and Stella sounds fun indeed. I'd laugh my arse off, seeing it. Which season is Blink in?

"Blink" is the first episode of season 1 :D, and yeah that was the very first scene Stella had in that season (the others were in the Miami crossover). Cause before the credits, we only saw Mac in the church and then Mac and Flack in the crime scene, then we saw the credits.

*cough* I watched *cough* it again *cough* this morning *cough* :rolleyes:

ETA: hey, Mina we're synchronized :lol:

:lol: Reine we are.

Delia I totally agree with you on the authourity thing. Stella is the perfect authourity figure to repersent the team. Not only is she bold but she has no fear of speaking her mind. That's exactly how it should be.

Yep, indeed that is true. You've actually given me an idea & it's to make a list of the reasons why we love Stella & Melina. You can include as many or little reasons as you want & I'll start us off...

Stella:

#1: She can kick ass in a classy & feminine manner.
#2: She looks flawless no matter what she's doing.
#3: She's not afraid to stand up to anyone, including Mac.
#4: She looks good while holding a gun.
#5: One minute she's sweet, the next she's gone all rambo style :lol:.

Melina:

#1: She's Greek :D!
#2: She refuses to give into Hollywood's demands.
#3: She's an excellent mother.
#4: She's smart enough to stay out of the limelight & instead chooses to focus on the most important thing which is her family.

Let's see if we can reach 100 reasons :D.

well well..I am with you...
Stella
#6.She cares about her friends

Melina
#5.She plays Stella wonderfully!

Those are some nice ones :)

Stella:

#7: She's extremely supportive whether it's picking up Hawkes from prison, giving Mac advice on his stepson or approaching the late Aiden about the case. People know they can comfortably open up to hear.

Melina:

#6: She keeps in touch with her roots by travelling back to Greece, participating in the Athens summer games etc. That shows she's not ashamed of her heritage :).

Well, it's been over 24 hours I can think I can post ;). Hopefully this questions will get some posts coming in:

So, what do you guys think Stella will do for New Year's Eve?

If you want you can talk about her Christmas plans too :).

Stella:
#8: She's an orphan and she has grown to be a strong and successful woman inspite of it.
#9. We love her bouncy, gorgeous hair!

Melina:
#7. She's fit, but most definitely not in the anorexic way. She's far beautiful than any of them put together!

Stella:

#10: She's able to make Danny say sorry.

Melina:

#8: Whether she plays a doc or a forensic investigator, we love her!

--

Christmas plans? Hadn't we already discussed that? Well, I think she'd go to have dinner with Mac or something. At least, that's what I hope.

Hey, did anybody catch Melina tonight on the CBS special Home for the Holidays? She was talking about adoption & the Dave Thomas fund with Jerri Ryan & my god, she looked stunning. Her dress was fantastic. Don't be upset if you didn't catch it though. It was brief but then again I didn't watch the whole thing so she may have made an apperance at the end again. Anyway, somebody will hopefully find a photo or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back