Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Officer Blue is probably the best one. There's also Supply & Demand where she went off on that girl with the drugs & Flack actually had to calm her down. I'm sure there's plently more but those are the two that's at the top of my mind right now.

Oh, and in Open & Shut she really layed it out on Lindsay.

All Access was like all out rambo. And with good reason. And Raising Shane where she went off on the detective who was telling the team to get out.

Ooh yeah those were good too. I loved it how she was managing to stick up for her team while telling off the captain/detective. Hot stuff. Now, here are some photos from that episode & credit goes to csi-caps:

Sticking up for the team/total rambo/*rawr* moment:

rawr.jpg

rawr2.jpg

Hates this side of the tape:

hateit.jpg

And finally, the photo/quote that inspired the name of this thread:

lo.jpg

How I adore my Greek goddess heehee :D.

Hey! You're not the only one adores her dangit, share!

I love photos.

So J still think it'll be March when she whacks someone?

Fine, but I'm only doing it this time :p.

Jokes aside yeah, I can see her "whacking" someone in March :lol:. If she's like every Greek I know she'll lose her temper by the time it takes someone to snap their fingers. We're very passionate people & I bet Stella is no exception :lol:. I'm not a fan of physical violence so I'd prefer to see her really tell of someone, like in Supply & Demand. Watch out :eek:.

That's right your sharing.

So why March and not January or something else? hmm? :p I'd still like to see her slap the fire outta someone. but telling someone off will work too.

Pfft, I knew you would want to see a good bitch slap. The thought of Stella introducing to her right palm cracks me up but she's not like that :lol:. She uses her words to intimidate somebody, not her fists. That's class & that's why I like her.

She does indeed. Love that dress, esp. the diamond straps. They make her skin look even more tanned. Love her hair in that pic.

I agree. It would be nice to see her wear her hair like that on the show. And another great thing about her is that she looks gorgeous when her skin is tanned & when her skin is of a fair complexion. I myself need colour on my face :lol:.

:lol: Could be. Maybe she just got back from a nice vacation which she spent under the Greek sun. But yeah, that's definitely one of the nicest dresses that she has worn.

Its a great dress on her. She looks hot in it. I mean yeah I know she does in alot of clothes, but she should add that to the "keep" section.

J, You can't say you don't wanna see a good bitch slap either. You may do that classy thing and intimation thing, but we both know you like to bitch slap someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back