Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Maybe they'll let her wear it on the show once or twice. It's so pretty so I don't see why they wouldn't let her. *shrugs*

Lynn, I have no comment on the bitch slap thing :lol:. I'll just say that if it does happen I won't be suprised :lol:.

oh I know why!.. Because none of the guys will be able to do their work, and the suspects wouldn't even run.. but hey that would be a good thing except the cops wouldn't be paying attention to them.

They'd probably have to be pushing her a bit to far. or when she's already pissed at something/someone.

:lol: I'm having a mental image of Mac & Hammerback bumping into each other because they're distracted by Stella & her dress.

I wonder what exactly it would take to push Stella's buttons to the point of her losing it. Most of the time she can get her temper under control but she's human & there's bound to be something out there that'll truly piss her off. Maybe we'll find out eventually...

Oh you guys are so funny :lol: I can totally imagine Mac fighting with Hammerback.. and then Stella walks away thinking: Those guys are such kiddo's, or something.

But didn't Stella wear a dress, back in season 2? I loved Stella!Dress

I don't know if Stella ever would give someone a bitch slap. She's just too nice to do that, I think.

She wore a dress in s1 in "What you see is what you see", and I think there's an episode where she's with Frankie in a museum or something like that and she has a dress (or skirt) don't remember. In "Run Silent, Run Deep" she has a skirt. :D

ETA: Oh in "Zoo York" she's got a dress. At the end, when talking to the mudered girl's mother in the carrusel.

^ Yep, I remember her wearing a leopord print skirt or dress or jacket on that date with Frankie, & then Mac making her change :lol:. I think I made a jungle fever reference during that time :lol:.

She's worn a lot of nice coats during the course of the show as well, like the one in Zoo York. I'm still trying to find a coat similar to it.

Ooh you mean this coat:

Yeah, it definitely does give her that professional & detective look. It's perfect for someone in her position to wear. I'm actually looking for something similar to the coat for myself but sadly no luck :lol:. It looks very fashionable & warm for the upcoming winter season.

Oh, and credit goes to Modern Day Gallery for the lovely photo :D.

^^ I love her coat. It looks great. :) Classy and professional, as well as fashionable! Love Melinda all the time really!

I'm so bored and I hope you guys like what I made:
melinaft0.png

jorja_fan86 said:
^ Yep, I remember her wearing a leopord print skirt or dress or jacket on that date with Frankie, & then Mac making her change :lol:. I think I made a jungle fever reference during that time :lol:.
I remember that coat but I don't remember what episode it is. Did Mac really make her change? I mean, did he ask her to change her clothes? :lol:

I love that pic from "Silent Night". She looked like a little girl smiling when someone tells her: "hey, honey beautiful dress", "thanks *giggles*"

I have a day off school. :) Athletics day and I have tendonitis. Can barely walk without it hurting. So here's another Stella-pic.

melina2dz7.png

:lol: Reine I think he made her put on her lepord print coat over her dress so she could examine the crime scene. I dunno, I've never seen anybody go to a crime scene in a dress but anything could happen on the show :lol:.

kissmesweet those are frigging amazing :D. You've got some talent going on there. Very nice.

Speaking of nice, here are some of the pretty & fashionable clothing that Stella has worn in season two except for the first one which is taken from season 3 from modern day gallery. The rest are from csi-caps:

She has style, class & grace.

^^ Aw! I love the sexy black dress. :) She looks great as usual!

She has style, class & grace.
She does... Doesn't she?

You've got some talent going on there. Very nice.
Aww! That's so sweet! Thank you. I'm so bored, doing nothing except surfing and making headers. I'm supposed to be studying... :innocent:

Studying? What's that :lol:? Seriously though you're welcome. I know good art when I see it :).

I too love the black dress & the sundress as well. She's looks so pretty when she's wearing feminine clothing like dresses & skirts. Hopefully she'll wear more clothing like that this season.

I can't believe I forget to metion this earlier but Melina was once again snubbed for an Emmy nomination :mad:. What kinda of bs is this? Clearly the people who choose the nominations have not watched an episode of CSI:NY as Melina would've blown their minds with her amazing acting abilities. Whatver though. I guess they didn't nominate her as if she was in a catergory for best leading actress in a drama series there would be no point to include any other actresses as the Emmy would clearly go to her. Next year they better not forget her 'cause they're seriously missing out. In our minds we know she's the best & soon enough they all will :D.

^^ Screw them!! She deserves it! But to be honest, people are used to seeing good (even amazing) acting on medical or cop shows, like CSI: NY. :( They don't know what they're missing out! She's so amazing! I can't believe how stupid the Emmy Council(?) is being!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back