Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs* Thanks so much for those photos Soraya :D! Melina does look amazing & her dress is so pretty. The shoes gave her oufit a festive look. I'm so glad that she was on the show but I wish she talked a bit more.

^^ Not really a fan of the dress; Melina could do better than that. But she's still gorgeous. Oh and I love Jeri Ryan too!

thanks for the pictures! :D>.and I think the dress of the blond next to her[sorry ,don't know her!]would fit better to Melina!..

kissmesweet said:
^^ Not really a fan of the dress; Melina could do better than that. But she's still gorgeous. Oh and I love Jeri Ryan too!

Totally second that. The color of the dress is a bit.. well, I don't know. I just don't like the color. But Melina still looks very pretty.

Thanks, Soraya! :D Dutch do better :p

whaha, Dutch are the best :lol: Just kidding, guys! :p Just wanted to say for all the guys on the Melina thread: Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healhty, full of Melina :D

Merry Christmas & happy New Year to all of you too :D.

I was getting my hair curled today & in the magazine I was glancing at showed a photo of Melina from her Providence days & they recommended getting curls like hers, which I ended up doing. I felt like going, "Hey, look. It's my favourite actress!" But no, I didn't do it :lol:.

Merry Christmas, guys and a Happy New Year!
Continuing the reasons and stuff...

Stella:
#11: She's often in charge of cases and has so much authority!

Melina:
#9: I saw her in 15 Minutes and she was absolutely perfection!

Nice :D. Here's my contribution for the day...

Melina:

#10 She has the nicest curls out of all the people in Hollywood.
#11 She's intelligent enough to know what's right & wrong in Hollywood, as opposed to other celebs.

Love those reasons. :) Merry christmas, all!

Melina:

#12 Providence got all lightened up because of her. She was the best doc you could wish. :D

You know what I could definately imagine Melina doing? Hosting Carols by Candlelight, or at least singing in it, and i dont mean a little shindig where the town choir sing carols accompanied by a church organ, I mean the nations hottest singers gathering in one city with a huge symphony orchestra televised live all over the country. I still can't believe Aussies are the only ones to do that, I was watching it on christmas eve and it was fabulous as usual. But yeah i could easily imagine Melina doing something like that. Shes religious, right?

Hmmm I assume she's religious but I dunno for sure. But anyway, I can see her singing Christmas carols, especially ones in Greek with her family. It must be fun to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back