Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Good for her. Did you guys know that she was offered the female lead in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", but because she was pregnant at the time-- she couldn't take it.

She would have been awesome. :)

kissmesweet said:
^^ Good for her. Did you guys know that she was offered the female lead in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", but because she was pregnant at the time-- she couldn't take it.

Really? I had no idea but I agree, she'd have been perfect for it and would've probably gotten wider recognition since the movie's been such a big hit.

I heard it ;) The movie is amazing, I watched it 4 times :rolleyes: :lol: Just because Greece is my favourite country :p Such a shame that Melina was not in the movie, would be fun ;)

I cant really imagine her in it though. Dont get me wrong I think she would she would have been brilliant, but that Nia chick who was in it did pretty good. I can just imagine Melina doing that scene with the telephone where she falls over.

I haven't seen that movie :( is it new?

Today they aired "On the job" here in my country. I've been expecting that episode for so much time, 'cause I loved the scene Stella had at the end with that baby. Well it was almost the end of the episode, I was so excited ... and then... THEY CUT THE WHOLE SCENE!!!
Crying.gif

So here's a pic of the cute moment!!!

StellaBaby-Onthejob1.jpg

StellaBaby-Onthejob2.jpg

StellaBaby-Onthejob3.jpg

Well 3 pics :p

I think it's from like, 2003 or 2004 but I'm not sure. Check out imdb & they'll tell you there...

Awww that scene brought tears to my eyes. That would probably the first, but definitely not the last scene, that Stella was in which brought out my inner emotions. Seeing her pain when she left go of the baby combined with the haunting music made me cry. She rocked in that scene.

I know this may sound odd but does anybody agree that Melina would make a kick ass Bond girl?

thanks for the pictures!she was really sweet in that!

Bond girl!!?That is something I would really love to watch! :D

I agree. She already proved that she could hold her own in Officer Blue so I can see her having no problem doing all the action scenes. In fact, I can see her protecting James Bond instead of him watching out for her :lol:.

Hmm, I wonder if they chose a Bond girl for the next 007 film which will be released on November 7th, 2007...

be definitely awesome if they picked Mac for the new James Bond and then Stella for the Bond girl and then a nice hot SMEX scene!! :devil:

^^ Ooh that would be pretty hot :devil:.

I also see her having chemistry with the Daniel Craig, the new Bond. They would definitely have to set the film in Greece though & the best spot would be Naoussa where she is from. It's located on the northern part of the island Paros which is in the Cyclades, the southern part of Greece :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back