Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen those photos before aussieturtle. Thanks for posting 'em :D. It's good to know that she's willing to do something for a good 'cause. I respect that.

So, who is excited for tomorrow? It's gonna be a Stella centric episode & hopefully the writers will do it right.

thank you!..all those pictures are great..those with the green dress,is the first time I see them!>.. ;)

thank you for the link!..all the 3 pictures are quite cute and nice! :D

No problem :). There's not much to talk around in here so I'd figure I'd post some articles that would hopefully spark a long conversation or something that'll hold us over until the new episode tomorrow as it's gonna be a Stella centric episode :D.

I'm gonna try making Melina's tiropita recipe one of these days. My mom's bakery specializes in tiropita but they never use shrimp or ricotta chesse & I think they use virgin olive from the region of Kalamata instead. Still, it's always fun to try something new 'cause you never know how good it would taste but I imagine it must be delicious since her husband is a chef.

Tomorrow's episode looks really good, I can't wait!

And let us know how that tiropita comes up, alright? ;)

Hopefully they won't muck up Stella's character tomorrow & what I mean by that is changing her personality around since the episode will focus mainly on her. Stella's personality seemed pretty even since the start of the show but I would loathe it if she did a complete 360 kinda like Danny this season. Hopefully we'll see her rambo side return tomorrow.

:lol: I already have a feeling on how the tiropita will turn on. Let me just say that's it something I would not prefer for the first time if guests came over :lol:.

Thanks :). I agree with you & whoever created the icon did an excellent job of bringing out the softness of Melina's curls & also making her green eyes stand out. Usually on the show her eyes look more of a bluish shade.

Oh, and did you get my pm regarding the Melina project? If you still wanna participate you got four days...

^Ya I've been busy too, stupid HSC. And I agree with the icon too, her skin is completely flawless, and her head tilted on an angle, it looks so bright (for want of a better word)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back