Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that she wore jeans and a poncho and got slammed for it, and that outfit is clearly not a poncho, so did the guy get his celebrities wrong or the dates mixed up? Im confused...

ETA: Dont worry, I had the dates mixed up, whoops. But I did manage to find the poncho piccys:
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====210907&nbc1=1
You guys have probably already seen them. I dont think it looks that bad, but I think a dress would have suited her better.

I kinda like it. Also the pic of Zooey and Emily Deschanel even though I saw that one on the Bones board already.

Woah.

Has anyone seen the previews for next week's episode that CBS aired afer the one that aired tonight.

It appears they're gonna pick up the ordeal with Stella & Frankie as the suspect or victim is having the same thing happen to her & there's flashbacks of Stella with the gun & Stella basically knowing what that woman is going through.

Maybe this will be the episode that lands Melina an emmy next year. I have a feeling it's gonna be an emotional episode & I may need tissues again :(.

I agree, I sooo can't wait! I hope they give us some Smacked myself...but any contiunity at all is good to me :)

wow!>..that would be nice!...But no more hurting her ;)please!..>!Do you know if is on the innertube too to watch it?just the trailer..? :)

jorja_fan86 said:
Woah.

Has anyone seen the previews for next week's episode that CBS aired afer the one that aired tonight.

It appears they're gonna pick up the ordeal with Stella & Frankie as the suspect or victim is having the same thing happen to her & there's flashbacks of Stella with the gun & Stella basically knowing what that woman is going through.

Maybe this will be the episode that lands Melina an emmy next year. I have a feeling it's gonna be an emotional episode & I may need tissues again :(.

:eek: I really hope there'll be some break down point so Mac can be there and hug her and stroke her hair while whispering, "It's alright. I got you. Nobody's going to hurt you again," :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back