Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
aussieturtle said:
And she has a cricifix, i notice, only it doesnt have jesus on it.

Interesting. The gold & diamond cross I got over in Elefsina, Greece doesn't have jesus on it but that's off topic.

Speaking of jewlery Stella & Melina always manage to wear the nicest necklaces. I wonder if she brings them from home or if the stylists give them to her to wear. Either way she has style.

Double episode here last night (love CSI sunday) The one about the exotic animal cuisine (and that chef is on the season 7 premiere of CSI, im certain of it.) and the one about the girl in the watertank. I loved Stellas face when Lindsay ate the crispy spider.
[image]http://www.csi-caps.com/albums/csiny/s2/215/B/215_1806.jpeg[/image]
From CSI caps

^that pic can't appear to me!>..you have to have more than 100 posts to post a picture!..I tried the url is in it and is quite a stramge picture and face for her !lol! :lol: ;)

that headshot is nice,the way she was all dressed etc. in that event is nice anyway!

Here are three more lovely photos:

Picture212.jpg

203_417.jpg

212_1494.jpg

I love that she's a natural beauty & not fake looking like most female celebrities out there today.

athens said:
you have to have more than 100 posts to post a picture
Right, sorry, still getting used to this board... Well the URLs still there... You can't see her face that well, I was hoping for a better one, looked better on the telly.

I just posted some recent pics of her in the general picture thread, but what the hell, I'll post them here too. Enjoy! ;)

Melina Kanakaredes @ The 13th Annual Premiere Woman in Hollywood, 20 Sept 2006

SRSLY. J, the middle pic, it's really stunning. I'm so going to make an icon using this pic. Do I have to credit you?

Lovely pics, really.

^ Nope 'cause that picture is taken from csi-caps so it's not my work :).

BG, those are some lovely Melina photos that you posted. The dress looks great on her & that shade of blue really compliments her eyes & skin tone. That's a total wow factor photo. Thanks :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back